What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

SP and NCP i heard are independent and are running in all the seats, MIM is contesting in certain seats which are Muslim majority as far as i have heard. JDU-RJD clout will only exist until elections, not after elections...

I know the MIM part but am unaware of SP/NCP as not following Bihar for the last 2-3 days. But if true, then its the death nail even before any concrete buildup of the so called 'Janata Paivaar'.

Why this is significant is, forget about Bihar and all petty issues, I want Modi to rule till 2024 and then perhaps Shivraj Singh or Raman Singh till 2029 :partay: If this happens, by 2030 India will be the next China of today. There is no stopping for us, neither in the diplomatic circles nor on the economic front.

But for all this to happen, we need a weak but standing congress. Otherwise inn every state, it will be between BJP and a regional party (Which is historically a tough nut to break like BJP/ TMC). With the growing presence of BJP in Bengal/ Kerela/ NE.... it is imperative that elements like MIM/ Congress (to weed out the anti-Modi votes) and fringe players like NCP/ Left etc. are kept viable and alive :big_boss::close_tema:

I know the MIM part but am unaware of SP/NCP as not following Bihar for the last 2-3 days. But if true, then its the death nail even before any concrete buildup of the so called 'Janata Paivaar'.

Why this is significant is, forget about Bihar and all petty issues, I want Modi to rule till 2024 and then perhaps Shivraj Singh or Raman Singh till 2029 :partay: If this happens, by 2030 India will be the next China of today. There is no stopping for us, neither in the diplomatic circles nor on the economic front.

But for all this to happen, we need a weak but standing congress. Otherwise inn every state, it will be between BJP and a regional party (Which is historically a tough nut to break like BJP/ TMC). With the growing presence of BJP in Bengal/ Kerela/ NE.... it is imperative that elements like MIM/ Congress (to weed out the anti-Modi votes) and fringe players like NCP/ Left etc. are kept viable and alive :big_boss::close_tema:
More importantly MIM should not join any opposition (hopefully it wont). I think Bihar elections will set the trend for whether uniting opposition is a good poll strategy or not . If BJP wins this with majority it would mean that indian voters are becoming mature and seeing beyond caste/religion based politics.It would also be boost for india in choosing similar and coherent policies of the centre with no ideological/political compulsions.

I swear, i have a feeling MIM is an agent of RSS made to eat into the vote banks of these secular parties. BJP should rule for next 25 years. I don't care of regional parties like AIADMK, TDP and BJD remain they are more ore less pro development political parties...

More importantly MIM should not join any opposition (hopefully it wont). I think Bihar elections will set the trend for whether uniting opposition is a good poll strategy or not . If BJP wins this with majority it would mean that indian voters are becoming mature and seeing beyond caste/religion based politics.It would also be boost for india in choosing similar and coherent policies of the centre with no ideological/political compulsions.

True, the rise of Modi has resulted in the decrease of Castism and the increase of religious identities. Till now Lutyans group was dependent upon caste based fractures. Destruction of these caste identities will without a doubt damage the Secular group..

Bihar polls: BJP plotting to split Yadav votes, says Lalu Prasad | The Indian Express

@Star Wars @ranjeet @JanjaWeed @Marxist @magudi

Is it true that SP and NCP are working behind the curtains to derail JDU? :undecided: It seems, SP and especially NCP is really worried about the JDU-RJD clout and are trying to convince even MIM to join forces o_O

You can be SURE about NCP. Did SP mean Sharad Pawar ? Sharad Pawar is waiting for SS alliance to break in Maharashtra to become BJP's natural allies.

Pawar is a Maratha, and since the days of the Maratha Empire, they have the urge to rule Delhi and defend Hindutva :lol:

You can be SURE about NCP. Did SP mean Sharad Pawar ? Sharad Pawar is waiting for SS alliance to break in Maharashtra to become BJP's natural allies.

Pawar is a Maratha, and since the days of the Maratha Empire, they have the urge to rule Delhi and defend Hindutva :lol:
I meant Samajwadi Party. They are unhappy with the seats allotted to them in Bihar.

I swear, i have a feeling MIM is an agent of RSS made to eat into the vote banks of these secular parties. BJP should rule for next 25 years. I don't care of regional parties like AIADMK, TDP and BJD remain they are more ore less pro development political parties...
Ya kind of looks like it ,But thats just not real .However i think modi is blessed to get MIM as his opposition.Not too big to eat into seats and not too small to have no impact. BJP should increase its role in south india ,just to have an alternative especially in tamilnadu,However It is hard for BJP to increase its presence in South India mainly due to its narrative on hindi/sanskrit. I think it should develop a new narrative for south india focussed solely on development .I think if modi wins a second term this would be surely possible .

Ya kind of looks like it ,But thats just not real .However i think modi is blessed to get MIM as his opposition.Not too big to eat into seats and not too small to have no impact. BJP should increase its role in south india ,just to have an alternative especially in tamilnadu,However It is hard for BJP to increase its presence in South India mainly due to its narrative on hindi/sanskrit. I think it should develop a new narrative for south india focussed solely on development .I think if modi wins a second term this would be surely possible .

Modi will win a second term if congress fortunes keep decreasing, the lack of any National level opposition to BJP will alone ensure a govt.

i will like to see vasundhara raje as pm of india after modi retires. She is more aggressive on economic front and reform oriented than modi.

i will like to see vasundhara raje as pm of india after modi retires. She is more aggressive on economic front and reform oriented than modi.

By the time Modi retires, there will be a lot of powerful CM's glaring at the PM post. Only the best among them will get on top. One benefit of giving power to the CM's is that in time if they work hard enough they are invulnearable from their strong holds BJP or no BJP(Naveen and Jaya)

Modi will win a second term if congress fortunes keep decreasing, the lack of any National level opposition to BJP will alone ensure a govt.
I want modi to win a majority like he has now .But to achieve that
1)Rahul should stay and get promoted to president of congress.Thus ensuring congress downfall and also by being a good example of hopeless leader.
2)by the end of the term ,Some sort of economic progress should have happened .By the way things are happening ,surely it would
3)No major communal incidents should happens ,If such thing happens .The media will milk it dry and happily contribute to either a BJP defeat / less number of seats than majority

@Star Wars @ranjeet @JanjaWeed @Marxist @magudi

Is it true that SP and NCP are working behind the curtains to derail JDU? :undecided: It seems, SP and especially NCP is really worried about the JDU-RJD clout and are trying to convince even MIM to join forces o_O

I don't have much of an idea but i will wait until MIM declares candidates to see whether they'll back down before elections like in Delhi

Ya i would like her to be also .But despite all this she never gets a single mention in terms of reform .The only time we hear about her was during lalit modi saga and the recently held municipal elections . I think BJP is testing everything thorough raje in terms of new policies .Somethings are quite unexpected ,like the PPP model for state health clinics (radical but dont know how effective it would be )

Back
Top Bottom