What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Arnab getting raped from all sides... Rajdeep surprisingly sounding decent

I though Arnab was the only guy who sounded calm and controlled.

If his idea of pan India presence is anything like the one he is attempting in Bihar...it's not long before his dream starts crumbling infront of his own eyes. I mean..man who issues certificates of morals & etics to entire political class is lending his helping hand to a convicted criminal who is out on bail. Maybe he will be able to fool certain class of people, then again..there is too much competition for that little pond.

His entire career is based on moral positioning. Much like the "seculars' of yore.

What else does he have to promote himself ? No past record of any kind in public service. Only rhetoric's and Hubris to be heard and seen as an alternative.

Something along the lines of this program would be great.

Media Watch (TV program) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But the problem with India is, with some many media channels, and so many bs, biased and one sided stories with ulterior vicious agenda being aired every single day, a 15 min show won't cut it. You d need a dedicated 24 x 7 channel just to refute these stories. :lol:

I don't think this will work. If a channel is hell bent on defaming a particular entity or individual...they will do it no matter what.
India needs a strong independent media regulator like Ofcom ( Ofcom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ). At the moment there is no one to pull the chain...& media has become a lawless jungle.
There's also a need for strong anti-defamation law. At the moment media in India can say anything to anyone & defame them whenever they want & get away with it.

Well to be frank i see this as a goof up and handled very badly..... I get a feeling MEA played to the hands of Pakistan....

SS has told them accept UFA agreements or no talks...its quiet simple. Ball is in their court.
IF they are not willing to talk, its they who will be violating the Agreement.

SS has told them accept UFA agreements or no talks...its quiet simple. Ball is in their court.
IF they are not willing to talk, its they who will be violating the Agreement.

I saw the entire press conference...... The damage control was good..... But still i feel we have goofed it up by playing in to the hands......

You know Times now and company was trying to sell their channel in between the press conference, not only that Arnab followed it by saying, Govt asked to provide the proof to take it up with Pak nsa...... Lolz

I saw the entire press conference...... The damage control was good..... But still i feel we have goofed it up by playing in to the hands......

You know Times now and company was trying to sell their channel in between the press conference, not only that Arnab followed it by saying, Govt asked to provide the proof to take it up with Pak nsa...... Lolz
It was media more than Government of India who messed up things, media got really excited and also raised huriyat angle to such a level that people got confused.

Their hands? how?? if they violate the agreement and we deny the talks that only damages their commitment.

I saw that, She told proof will ve given to Aziz and not to the media lol

It was media more than Government of India who messed up things, media got really excited and also raised huriyat angle to such a level that people got confused.

Media can mess anything up. they have to be shakled and jailed for a couple of years

Did you see the response of her when some one asked about the same instance when vajpayee was in power, (refering to the meeting of mushraff with huriyat)..... Any way i wont blame sushama for that, she is managing the situation in her hand..... Very rarely you see a situation of argument on what to talk and what not to.....

Back
Top Bottom