What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Fake degree :lol:

Now aata pissing and pissing and pissing ........and pissing :P

This is the 2nd AAP MLA going to jail for Fake Degree ............ and the 3rd AAP MLA going to jail after being elected. The last one was for Land grabbing :cheesy:
They need to check Kejri's IIT degree too. I have a strong suspicion he may have done a three idiots on IIT, & CBI should initiate a investigation to locate his Punsuk Wangdoo. Look at him now..he is a CM without any portfolio. Left all the responsibilities to his current Punsuk Wangdoo, Mr Sisodia.

They need to check Kejri's IIT degree too. I have a strong suspicion he may have done a three idiots on IIT, & CBI should initiate a investigation to locate his Punsuk Wangdoo. Look at him now..he is a CM without any portfolio. Left all the responsibilities to his current Punsuk Wangdoo, Mr Sisodia.

He is busy building a new castle that will spread AAP pan India to replace the CONgress. That seems to be his agenda.

He is busy building a new castle that will spread AAP pan India to replace the CONgress. That seems to be his agenda.
If his idea of pan India presence is anything like the one he is attempting in Bihar...it's not long before his dream starts crumbling infront of his own eyes. I mean..man who issues certificates of morals & etics to entire political class is lending his helping hand to a convicted criminal who is out on bail. Maybe he will be able to fool certain class of people, then again..there is too much competition for that little pond.

Back
Top Bottom