What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Their hands? how?? if they violate the agreement and we deny the talks that only damages their commitment.

See Ufa was goof up by Pakistan diplomatically...... They signed an agreement on the points to be discussed during NSA talks.....Which is only "Terror".... Now this put NS in back foot and literally put him out of equation when it comes to talks with India...... They did not want to give in to the advantage India had...... With out realising MeA played it to it......

See Ufa was goof up by Pakistan diplomatically...... They signed an agreement on the points to be discussed during NSA talks.....Which is only "Terror".... Now this put NS in back foot and literally put him out of equation when it comes to talks with India...... They did not want to give in to the advantage India had...... With out realising MeA played it to it......

Am asking how did MEA play into it ? all MEA has said is "stick with UFA principles or no talks", either PAK is shown to be non commital to agreements or Pak is exposed on terror. Either way good for India

Am asking how did MEA play into it ? all MEA has said is "stick with UFA principles or no talks", either PAK is shown to be non commital to agreements or Pak is exposed on terror. Either way good for India

Their intention was very clear.... Not to talk..... If not why was sartaz aziz showing off dossiers to Media????? And as rightly pointed by SS, it was not supposed to be shown to media, instead it should have been handed over in cover to the respective country during discussion....... What i am saying, They should have judged it and conveyed it long back (not to wait till the last moment)

MeA did well by throwing the ball back

Their intention was very clear.... Not to talk..... If not why was sartaz aziz showing off dossiers to Media????? And as rightly pointed by SS, it was not supposed to be shown to media, instead it should have been handed over in cover to the respective country during discussion....... What i am saying, They should have judged it and conveyed it long back (not to wait till the last moment)

Well, am not sure. one does not need to remind an high ranking official to stick to agreements. That is their problem, which they signed themselves. Them back tracking in the last moments only shows theirs desperation not to talk.

Well, am not sure. one does not need to remind an high ranking official to stick to agreements. That is their problem, which they signed themselves. Them back tracking in the last moments only shows theirs desperation not to talk.

Actually It is good that the talks did not happen....... If not the tu tu mein mein might have happened during the press conference.....I was not expecting any out come from this talks.....

Actually It is good that the talks did not happen....... If not the tu tu mein mein might have happened during the press conference.....I was not expecting any out come from this talks.....

I honestly think we should add Pakistan to the Ignore list, remove them from SAARC, no talks, no nothing. if they try something at the border, just shoot them.

I honestly think we should add Pakistan to the Ignore list, remove them from SAARC, no talks, no nothing. if they try something at the border, just shoot them.

That is not the right strategy.......We should try to talk to them in what ever possible way...... But should not spend our time, energy and resources on improving our relationship with other countries...... Improve economy and internal, external intelligence to keep us safe........ What ever be the provocation not to fall in the trap ....

That is not the right strategy.......We should try to talk to them in what ever possible way...... But should not spend our time, energy and resources on improving our relationship with other countries...... Improve economy and internal, external intelligence to keep us safe........ What ever be the provocation not to fall in the trap ....

tried that for 69 years and only followed by more violence, its basically pointless. Even if we make a decision now some gung ho Pak CAOS and ISIS chief will restart this madness..

tried that for 69 years and only followed by more violence, its basically pointless. Even if we make a decision now some gung ho Pak CAOS and ISIS chief will restart this madness..

Even if not they will do it..... But then the international pressure will be on us to talk...... that will lead others to talk about mediation....... What ever we did, at diplomatic level, it helped us in long way......

There is a reason why we are not facing big terror strikes...... we can attribute it to our agencies to an extent..... But let us not forget another 26/11 and if India manage to get proofs like last time, it will be game over for them.....

Keep your Friends close, your enemies closer.

Especially demented enemies.

@Star Wars @ranjeet @JanjaWeed @Marxist @magudi

Is it true that SP and NCP are working behind the curtains to derail JDU? :undecided: It seems, SP and especially NCP is really worried about the JDU-RJD clout and are trying to convince even MIM to join forces o_O

SP and NCP i heard are independent and are running in all the seats, MIM is contesting in certain seats which are Muslim majority as far as i have heard. JDU-RJD clout will only exist until elections, not after elections...

Back
Top Bottom