What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Ya i would like her to be also .But despite all this she never gets a single mention in terms of reform .The only time we hear about her was during lalit modi saga and the recently held municipal elections . I think BJP is testing everything thorough raje in terms of new policies .Somethings are quite unexpected ,like the PPP model for state health clinics (radical but dont know how effective it would be )

Neither did Modi when he was CM or Shivraj, Their work was known mostly through social Media.

Wasn't Rajasthan was the first state to amend the labour laws. ?
Amended labour laws
Repealing old laws
New Solar energy policy and thrust on Renewable energy (would displace gujarat reg Solar power)
PDS reform
Public private partnership for schools
PPP for health clinics

Wasn't Rajasthan was the first state to amend the labour laws. ?

Guess so , MP followed.Shivraj is also a good CM but his focus has been mainly on social schemes,agri and the like.Don't know what to make of new BJP Cms though - fadnavis,khattar and raghubar das

Amended labour laws
Repealing old laws
New Solar energy policy and thrust on Renewable energy (would displace gujarat reg Solar power)
PDS reform
Public private partnership for schools
PPP for health clinics

You forgot electricity reforms :D

Guess so , MP followed.Shivraj is also a good CM but his focus has been mainly on social schemes,agri and the like.Don't know what to make of new BJP Cms though - fadnavis,khattar and raghubar das
Fadnavis seems to be good .Has tried to bring in lots of industry to maharashtra.In terms of policy am not sure though ,Anyway i have not actively followed him.The others have not even heard anything about them .Hopefully they turn about to be good as well:cheers:

I think BJP is testing everything thorough raje in terms of new policies .

They should stop pussy footing and get on with the reforms one way or the other ,at the end of the day chances of re election in 2019 will depend entirely on the state on economy

Neither did Modi when he was CM or Shivraj, Their work was known mostly through social Media.
Just goes to show ,how deeply media plays partisan to congress .I think BJP states get highlighted only during any incidence on minorities.

They should stop pussy footing and get on with the reforms one way or the other ,at the end of the day chances of re election in 2019 will depend entirely on the state on economy

They tried to pass this session but could not. Cant go through as long as Congress has seats in RS. There is nothing which can be done to pass constitutional amendments unless congress seats in RS reduces...

Congress is almost dead as a National opposition, single majority or not BJP will be there in next term

AM hearing things from Hariyana, but have to wait for a few years...

Ya i agree with your point. But lets get one thing straight ,people who vote parties based on Reforms /policies are meagre 5-10%(My opinion number not statistics) and not everyone in that would vote for BJP. Also there is not significant appetite for all types of reforms. An electricity reform would go well with the populace but not land acquistion. A balanced approach by other states and an aggressive one from Rajastan is a good way to follow. When Rajasthan succeeds ,BJP can easily garner appetite for significant reform. Continuous electoral success is required for proper reform ,because a regime change would undo every reform they made and crete -ve sentiment for reforms .

If SP is in the race just for the "Also ran" trophy then why are they showing their "unhappiness" over the seat allotments. :undecided: Something seems amiss, looks like BJP's attempt to scuttle the so called grand alliance.
It was SP who made lalu and nitish to form such alliance as counter to BJP. But they are feeling left out as they are not getting enough seats .

They tried to pass this session but could not. Cant go through as long as Congress has seats in RS. There is nothing which can be done to pass constitutional amendments unless congress seats in RS reduces...

Congress is almost dead as a National opposition, single majority or not BJP will be there in next term

Thats a lame argument which won't work.It's the responsibility of the govt to ensure parliament functions.This wait game is the same mistake that ABV also made.UPA 1 ended up getting benefits of the latter year reforms of NDA 1.With such a huge mandate Modi was supposed to make a case for reforms that's take us from our 6.5-7.5% normal to 10%

Back
Top Bottom