What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

That's true. More than half of pakistani members I come across seems madarsa educated sub-humans. They just lack average logical or reasoning skills.Even their so called think tanks use Religious slurs. Anyway their whole country is just like that. We can't help it. They are destined to kill or be killed.Pakistan is lost case.
I think what you are saying is wrong.I dont think this is required here.Dont generalize. Anyway this is off topic

So are western muslims flocking in Syria and Iraq.

Ok, now don't cry go kiss their *** cheeks, who want to blow you up.
Nobody is kissing anyone here ... I just asked you not to generalize everyone here. I dont like them either so no point in this discussion.

@SarthakGanguly @Star Wars @Dhanush d @SwAggeR @TejasMk3 @Geralt I think this site is used by terrorists. I kept an eye on few people and look at the conversation. Sorry I should have made a post about it but I don't have rights. Fortunately I took snapshot of their convo which they deleted later on.

11873753_930843396973042_7697624219662181170_n.jpg

Not surprising at all, there were people who were sympathetic (you know those mullah types here...) to even the peshawar attackers...people who killed their own children, that is the status. Whenever there is an attack in India, they cheer the terrorists on and mention nonsense like he is going to heaven type bs.

This being a defence website will have quite a few extreme rw and defence types and many that have been fed on anti India garbage, right from school via their textbooks. I think I heard in one lecture by Cfair (I think) that in her surveys of people she found that there were families that had people working in "non state organizations" and the army itself. Even more interesting is that she says she had access to the material by issued to PA, and said they were pretty much huge amount of vitriolic and jihadi in nature.

Interestingly most of the more "liberal" Pakistanis actually end up being from outside the country.

@ranjeet @Android @nair @JanjaWeed @TejasMk3

#DeshdrohiMEdia Trending TOP in twitter
times now guy tried to make a pitch with his "Dawood evidence" story but SS quickly shot it down in a professional manner, like she was waiting for it.

also, #deshdrohimedia is completely exploding, what are people complaining about, is it the right or left doing the complaining this time ? :P

Attachments

• zbs.JPG
    zbs.JPG
    13.6 KB · Views: 69
Last edited by a moderator:
BC.Is he also here ? Who is he, a maulvi or a madarsa educated fellow.
guy's a legend, though I fear you may be a year or 2 late and his best might be behind him.. he had to tone it down after APS :P

stick around, enjoy the show :enjoy:

The right, like entirely...
right, tough to keep up.. asaram, pakistan, yakub, onions, gandhis.. twitter gone crazy.

अरनब को चाहिए की देश सेवा की खातिर दाऊद का नंबर किसी ट्रेन की टॉयलेट में लिख दे।

Back
Top Bottom