What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

391888-burhan-wani-700-1.jpg

@Star Wars @Geralt
You can see burhan in it. FYI Waseem Mallah was not with Hizb, he joined LET lately and has already been dispatched to hell.

seen the pic, never knew the names..

neesar and tariq pandit, eh ?

@SarthakGanguly .. what is this anomaly, also, Khande sounds maratha ?

Khande are sunni muslims also.Naseer Ahmad Pandit is also a musim. He was with J&K police and was posted in Srinagar as a personal security officer with PWD minister Altaf Bukhari.

Last edited:
"Christian organisations decide to support to Cong" says the head line of the article above

And a Kannada newspaper recently claimed 50,000 BD immigrants in Bangalore were given voter ID in by the Cong govt. No prizes for guessing who will they vote for !
Look at the box where they say about KR Pura. There it verifies what the tweet said.

Ya kind of looks like it ,But thats just not real .However i think modi is blessed to get MIM as his opposition.Not too big to eat into seats and not too small to have no impact. BJP should increase its role in south india ,just to have an alternative especially in tamilnadu,However It is hard for BJP to increase its presence in South India mainly due to its narrative on hindi/sanskrit. I think it should develop a new narrative for south india focussed solely on development. I think if modi wins a second term this would be surely possible .

:tup:

@Dhanush d

If you really want to grow in a state, you have to show some interest in it.. When you show absolutely little or no interest, you can never grow in a state..

BJP had a good chance to grow in United AP starting from 1998, they blow that opportunity away..why?? Because of the lack of interest in growing in that state from the Central(mostly)+some state leaders who weren't sure of their chance of winning seats(MLA,MP).

& I sometimes wonder why is Venkaiah Naidu , who doesn't contest any election & will be incapable of securing his deposit even in a MLA election in AP such a big leader in the BJP?
That too despite his total lack of effort & hard work.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BJP can not grow in AP .
In Telangana, the state leadership is totally useless & shows little interest of growing in a fertile ground. Leaders like Jagga reddy are planning to leave the party to re-join the Congress, Nagam Janardhan another big leader is unhappy with the leadership & wants out & is searching for an alternative
& All this is happening despite KCR not even lifting a finger towards the BJP's MLAs & members unlike the way he has been bribing,coercing & giving ministerial berths to MLAs from the TDP & the Congress to join his party

Despite all that has been happening, the Congress & TDP are atleast working hard to grow & regain lost strength, the BJP does nothing despite the opportunities it has. WHY?? Because of the lack of interest from Centre & State.

& in TN, how do you think they can grow taking into consideration the Dravidian Mindset of the people?

& which state are you from @kadamba-warrior I thought you were from Odisha?

@Dhanush d

If you really want to grow in a state, you have to show some interest in it.. When you show absolutely little or no interest, you can never grow in a state..

BJP had a good chance to grow in United AP starting from 1998, they blow that opportunity away..why?? Because of the lack of interest in growing in that state from the Central(mostly)+some state leaders who weren't sure of their chance of winning seats(MLA,MP).

& I sometimes wonder why is Venkaiah Naidu , who doesn't contest any election & will be incapable of securing his deposit even in a MLA election in AP such a big leader in the BJP?
That too despite his total lack of effort & hard work.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BJP can not grow in AP .
In Telangana, the state leadership is totally useless & shows little interest of growing in a fertile ground. Leaders like Jagga reddy are planning to leave the party to re-join the Congress, Nagam Janardhan another big leader is unhappy with the leadership & wants out & is searching for an alternative
& All this is happening despite KCR not even lifting a finger towards the BJP's MLAs & members unlike the way he has been bribing,coercing & giving ministerial berths to MLAs from the TDP & the Congress to join his party

Despite all that has been happening, the Congress & TDP are atleast working hard to grow & regain lost strength, the BJP does nothing despite the opportunities it has. WHY?? Because of the lack of interest from Centre & State.

& in TN, how do you think they can grow taking into consideration the Dravidian Mindset of the people?

& which state are you from @kadamba-warrior I thought you were from Odisha?

I am from the Konkan region of Karnataka, mate. Why did you think I was from Odisha?

Back
Top Bottom