What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Give this man a Pajama
rahul-gandhi-33.jpg
Now you know why Congress is against reforms... & why Pappu wants kurta - paijama - chappal sarkar instead of Modi's suit boot ki sarkar. :lol:

"Mitroooooonn, may Tamil basha bachane ke liye,Taamil Nadu aayya hoon". -BJP leader reciting an election speech written by Tamilsai Soundarajan in the 2017 state elections
["Modi aane wala hai" ringtone playing in the background]

Hey atleast you have BJP MLA's .In Tamilnadu ,there is nothing not even a small presence. Even during LS elections modi wave ,there was no impact on tamilnadu ,JJ made complete sweep(except 1 seat for NDA ally) . I seriously dont like either DMK or ADMK both have same policies of appeasement and doles. Every sort of bad politics is present here. I wish BJP to make some sort of presence here just to have some alternative.

There is space for BJP to grow politically especially in the middle class , It can present an alternative .As i said before BJP shouldn't impose language and concentrate on development agenda it will prosper.If not this elections they may be the next.But JJ's grip on tamilnadu is great, I wish she was sent to jail and mk kicks the bucket simultaneously . It will throw the elections wide open. Wont happen mostly ,All pipedreams.

All the BJP MLAs+MPs exist in AP because of the TDP cadre+organisation & so do 3/5 MLAs in TG.

The other 2 MLAs in TG won because of who they were & not because of the party or Modi, the BJP MP won mostly because of himself+the TDP apparatus+the Modi wave.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TBH if JJ & MK die or got to jail, your state will be left leaderless & rudderless which will be an advantage for AP & other states which want the investment coming into TN to move towards it.

& BJP has an excellent ability of shooting itself in the foot when it is at an advantage which has been proven by past events-both near & distant. Add to it these people won't move away from their ideological agenda(Hindutva) except during election time.

Maybe you don't know but many top BJP leaders have conservative views but aren't idiots to put it out in public. NaMo is a smart,sensible & dynamic man open to new ideas. He is quite modern & liberal too,he believes in live & let live; but even he has a few conservative ideas which he is smart enough not to let come out in the open due to the unnecesary controversy which will emerge.
[Source-friends in the RSS+BJP+ classified sources :P ]

But,Yes they have inducted some leaders like Napoleon(Reddiyar) & are in discussions with some Naicker,Reddiyar & Nadar leaders from what I know.
[@mooppan garu is it true??]

Thus BJP will stay out of TN #mytheory

well its the ideology that keeps them going.You can't blame them for sticking to it :P .If they re work their strategy for southern states they can reap rich dividends

:tup:
Add fulfilling promises made to the list or giving an alternative to the promises made

Looks like BJP is really serious about Assam elections.This man is a serious deal.An ex ULFA,he holds some serious political muscle in lower Assam including many muslim areas too.He is a old school politician,dirty to the core but cunning as a fox.If BJP can use him well,many seniors in congress including a significant portion of youth congress will align themselves with BJP.

Looks like BJP is really serious about Assam elections.This man is a serious deal.An ex ULFA,he holds some serious political muscle in lower Assam including many muslim areas too.He is a old school politician,dirty to the core but cunning as a fox.If BJP can use him well,many seniors in congress including a significant portion of youth congress will align themselves with BJP.

Shamelessness of these lawmakers is unbelievable. :tsk:
Reminds me of that Pakistani CM who said degree degree hota hai...asli ya jali. Some politicians do speak the truth...especially when they are high on something intoxicating. :lol:

Great catch for BJP then :tup:

Oye nacho saare jee phad k. One more dog less in Kashmir.

11889613_931348383589210_724498368498722883_n.jpg

@Geralt @ranjeet @JanjaWeed @Roybot @kakashi @nair @Nair saab @Dhanush d @Echo_419
May his tribe grow in unmarked graves.

It is there on kashmiri closed fb groups. I am a part of few of those.
if it's true it should make the news, how long ago was this from now ?

there is also this guy kashur location flag german, he registered here as Wani Ainan before changing his username.

Back
Top Bottom