What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Unique initiative by AAP MP Bhagwant Mann of showing gesture to labour class of country. This inauguration stone was installed after the completion of construction work of new building for government senior secondary school in Sherpur village in Sangrur District. Building of this school was constructed with the amount of Rs. 20 lakhs given by Bhagwant Mann from his MPLADS.It is noteworthy that this stone first mentions the names of masons, labourers, plumbers & electricians instead of bureaucrats or politicians & their spoons. Name of MP & School principle is at the bottom.
View attachment 249372
@Echo_419 see this is another futile inventiveness of commie ideology :p:

That's not communism,that's humility & respect

Lol

@Dhanush d

If you really want to grow in a state, you have to show some interest in it.. When you show absolutely little or no interest, you can never grow in a state..

BJP had a good chance to grow in United AP starting from 1998, they blow that opportunity away..why?? Because of the lack of interest in growing in that state from the Central(mostly)+some state leaders who weren't sure of their chance of winning seats(MLA,MP).

& I sometimes wonder why is Venkaiah Naidu , who doesn't contest any election & will be incapable of securing his deposit even in a MLA election in AP such a big leader in the BJP?
That too despite his total lack of effort & hard work.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BJP can not grow in AP .
In Telangana, the state leadership is totally useless & shows little interest of growing in a fertile ground. Leaders like Jagga reddy are planning to leave the party to re-join the Congress, Nagam Janardhan another big leader is unhappy with the leadership & wants out & is searching for an alternative
& All this is happening despite KCR not even lifting a finger towards the BJP's MLAs & members unlike the way he has been bribing,coercing & giving ministerial berths to MLAs from the TDP & the Congress to join his party

Despite all that has been happening, the Congress & TDP are atleast working hard to grow & regain lost strength, the BJP does nothing despite the opportunities it has. WHY?? Because of the lack of interest from Centre & State.

& in TN, how do you think they can grow taking into consideration the Dravidian Mindset of the people?

& which state are you from @kadamba-warrior I thought you were from Odisha?
Hey atleast you have BJP MLA's .In Tamilnadu ,there is nothing not even a small presence. Even during LS elections modi wave ,there was no impact on tamilnadu ,JJ made complete sweep(except 1 seat for NDA ally) . I seriously dont like either DMK or ADMK both have same policies of appeasement and doles. Every sort of bad politics is present here. I wish BJP to make some sort of presence here just to have some alternative.

If you really want to grow in a state, you have to show some interest in it.. When you show absolutely little or no interest, you can never grow in a state..
There is space for BJP to grow politically especially in the middle class , It can present an alternative .As i said before BJP shouldn't impose language and concentrate on development agenda it will prosper.If not this elections they may be the next.But JJ's grip on tamilnadu is great, I wish she was sent to jail and mk kicks the bucket simultaneously . It will throw the elections wide open. Wont happen mostly ,All pipedreams.

Hey atleast you have BJP MLA's .In Tamilnadu ,there is nothing not even a small presence. Even during LS elections modi wave ,there was no impact on tamilnadu ,JJ made complete sweep(except 1 seat for NDA ally) . I seriously dont like either DMK or ADMK both have same policies of appeasement and doles. Every sort of bad politics is present here. I wish BJP to make some sort of presence here just to have some alternative.

There is space for BJP to grow politically especially in the middle class , It can present an alternative .As i said before BJP shouldn't impose language and concentrate on development agenda it will prosper.If not this elections they may be the next.But JJ's grip on tamilnadu is great, I wish she was sent to jail and mk kicks the bucket simultaneously . It will throw the elections wide open. Wont happen mostly ,All pipedreams.

BJP campaign to “rescue” Tamil from atheism - The Hindu :rofl: :lol:

This is the problem with having a ideological party , there is always pressure to spread said ideology everywhere. Perhaps this is why they would fail:hitwall:. A tamilnadu needs an unique strategy, any electoral gain would mean great work by BJP. With the current rudderless leadership , i cant see any sort of progress sadly:(

well its the ideology that keeps them going.You can't blame them for sticking to it :P .If they re work their strategy for southern states they can reap rich dividends except maybe in kerala

Hey atleast you have BJP MLA's .In Tamilnadu ,there is nothing not even a small presence.
Its not true,BJP has good presence and support in Kanyakumari district,even more than ADMK-DMK-DMDK combined strength..You could see their flags,RSS shakas in each and every corner of the district(except Christian dominated coastal areas)..
Same in the case of Nilgiri district,due to majority Badugar population,who are traditional supporters of BJP.. Same with parts of Coimbatore district(due to its sizeable Tamil iyer vote bank)..

well its the ideology that keeps them going.You can't blame them for sticking to it :P .If they re work their strategy for southern states they can reap rich dividends except maybe in kerala
Yeah, But not on petty issue like that Thali fiasco. I am all in for Hindutva, but look how modi portrays it .He focusses on things which are immensely helpful,logical and gives pride to people (yoga etc). Problem is like everyother party BJP too has some black sheep who derail everything good their party does. I think for the thali fiasco it was some arm of VHP which caused the ruckus.

Its not true,BJP has good presence and support in Kanyakumari district,even more than ADMK-DMK-DMDK combined strength..You could see their flags,RSS shakas in each and every corner of the district(except Christian dominated coastal areas)..
Same in the case of Nilgiri district,due to majority Badugar population,who are traditional supporters of BJP.. Same with parts of Coimbatore district(due to its sizeable Tamil iyer vote bank)..
Good to know , My assumption is that middle class do not have a hugely favourable to either to DMK or ADMK .But will vote one or the other every five years since those are the only two parties which are major.

Give this man a Pajama
rahul-gandhi-33.jpg

Yeah, But not on petty issue like that Thali fiasco. I am all in for Hindutva, but look how modi portrays it .He focusses on things which are immensely helpful,logical and gives pride to people (yoga etc). Problem is like everyother party BJP too has some black sheep who derail everything good their party does. I think for the thali fiasco it was some arm of VHP which caused the ruckus.

Yup overdoze of hindutva is a problem.But you know being a right wing party they come with a baggage of motormouth nutjobs who have crazy ideas and keep spewing shit.I was hoping and still hope that with the infusion of lots young guys the party behave more mature and liberal

Good to know , My assumption is that middle class do not have a hugely favourable to either to DMK or ADMK .But will vote one or the other every five years since those are the only two parties which are major.
Kanyakumari is entirely different from other parts of Tamilnadu due of its dominant Christian population(47%) and presence of Malayali population(30%)..Dravida Katchis are not that much strong here..Hindus are mostly with BJP and Christian-Muslims with Congress...

Himanta Biswa Sharma is regarded as the real strategic brains behind INC rule in Assam.Tarun Gogoi firing him is synonymous to Modi firing Amit Shah.
If that's the case it's a big catch for BJP. He will be joining BJP in next few days.

Back
Top Bottom