What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Oye nacho saare jee phad k. One more dog less in Kashmir.

11889613_931348383589210_724498368498722883_n.jpg

@Geralt @ranjeet @JanjaWeed @Roybot @kakashi @nair @Nair saab @Dhanush d @Echo_419

I went to Kashmir DIspatch, cant find the link you gave

Another good news I am expecting is the formal announcement of BPF-BJP allying.This would seriously give a dent to the Congress votebank,with muslims across Assam realigning themselves with AIUDF.
When are elections due in Assam? '16?

Another good news I am expecting is the formal announcement of BPF-BJP allying.This would seriously give a dent to the Congress votebank,with muslims across Assam realigning themselves with AIUDF.

AIUDF guy was the only one who spoke and voted(?) against LBA in parliament.

???

Will be held in April-May,2016.I hope BJP focusses on this like they are doing on Bihar elections,not the half assed Delhi campaign.

Whats the use BJP winning Assam ? Will they be willing to go forward with NPR updation

AIUDF guy was the only one who spoke and voted(?) against LBA in parliament.
They know that as soon as LBA is signed and Indo-Bangladesh borders are sealed,all they have to depend on is the fertility of the Bangladeshi illegals.The original muslim people of Assam are very much against this party.

They know that as soon as LBA is signed and Indo-Bangladesh borders are sealed,all they have to depend on is the fertility of the Bangladeshi illegals.The original muslim people of Assam are very much against this party.

Yup figured that out from his speech, Sushma asked him not to vote against the bill as its in national interest

With Hemanth Bishwa in BJP, there is very real chance of Congress coming third in Assam elections. With a bit of clever politics, BJP also stands some chance in Manipur-Nagaland. This NSCN accord has created immense goodwill for Modi among people. With some incentives, whole Congress ecosystem from these states can be subsumed into BJP.

Will be held in April-May,2016.I hope BJP focusses on this like they are doing on Bihar elections,not the half assed Delhi campaign.
I second that. Delhi is a different case though, onions kicked BJP out of delhi forever.

With Hemanth Bishwa in BJP, there is very real chance of Congress coming third in Assam elections. With a bit of clever politics, BJP also stands some chance in Manipur-Nagaland. This NSCN accord has created immense goodwill for Modi among people. With some incentives, whole Congress ecosystem from these states can be subsumed into BJP.
Nagaland accord has created some hurdles for BJP in Assam.Naga miscreants regularly attack Assamese farmers and locals in border areas.If BJP can somehow get this menace in control,there is a real chance of it gaining significant traction in Upper Assam.

BJP lost power in Delhi due to onions back in '98.

In 1998 Delhi Assembly election, the BJP faced defeat at the hand of the Congress on the issue. Onion price was around 40-50 per kg at that time. Although Sushma Swaraj, who was then at helm of affairs did her best and facilitated the availability in concessional rate through Fair Price Shops but it didn't go down well with people and Swaraj was shown the door. The Congress had got 52 seats while the BJP could only manage 15.

Read more at: Will onion bring tears to BJP once again in Delhi Assembly election? - Oneindia'

i want congress to be zero...like full zero by 2019 in Rajya Sabha

Not needed , just snatch Karnataka from Cong and their coffers will dry up pretty quick as it is the last remaining big industrial state under their control

States like Kerala,himachal,uttarakhand are not much of a cash cow so Cong holding onto them doesn't matter much . Also Cong should win Kerala again - it'll finish off commies :D Commies are not coming back in bengal anyway as TMC is too strong and have consolidated their position.So if they loose their sole hopeful bastion of Kerala commies would starve.

Apart from Kerala ,Punjab is the only state where i see Cong having a serious chance but i hope AAP spoils Cong dreams in Punjab.

So if everything works according to my plan we can starve Cong to death and slowly finish off commies :P

Back
Top Bottom