What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

CLtYzj1VAAAeAfc.jpg

This is the least AU could do for Dr. Kalam Sir..

You can't blame us for hating AAP, they handed us a real bitter defeat in delhi. :p:
And I agree with your point about changing focus from drugs and state issues towards religious polarization. Amit Shah visited Punjab and promised to tackle drugs menace in the state, but nothing has been done on it so far. At least its not in public knowledge. If BJP is serious about delivering development and good governance, they must focus on state issues than other things.
Punjab BJP is repulsing its own honest leaders like Navjot Kaur Sidhu for opposing Badals. Like Akalis they are also focusing on polarization of votes instead of development agenda. Even KPS Gill has recently raised his concerns over BJP leaders attending bhogs & ceremonies of ex militants & their families.
Only Captain Amrinder Singh has shown a clear stand on this issue. According to him he is totally against Khalistan & its followers and only wants to talk about development of state nothing else. That is why captain's popularity is rising nowdays. Although some other leaders of his party are interested in vote bank politics. IMO there is going to be a tough competition in 2017 between AAP & Congress (only if they will project Captain Amrinder as their CM candidate)

I would like to share a real story with you bro because I think you are one of the few sane members here:
During militancy some RSS members were killed by Khalistani militants in my native city. Government announced jobs for their children but later neglected & abandoned them . In 2002 after completing their study they approached with their case to my father (who was serving as a government officer). Their economic condition was quite bad at that time & their case files were facing hurdles in corrupt bureaucracy. Everyone was demanding hefty cash from them. But due to year long efforts of my father they succeeded in getting government job without paying a single penny. Now all four of them are well settled. They are now close with us like a family. Majority of my friends in my personal & professional life are Hindus although I am living in a sikh majority state. In Punjab Hindus & Sikhs share a very close bonding.
Guys like @Roybot @Tridibans @Echo_419 & along with some other radicals of PDF are either unaware of situation of Punjab or they just hate Sikhs for their liking towards AAP instead of BJP. They are totally ignorant about what Akali & BJP is doing in state. Both parties are promoting activities of Khalistanis & Hindu fringe groups to create feelings of hate among people. This strategy will help in diverting people's attention from drugs & other state issues & create a vote bank for them in 2017 elections.
All of these guys cheer my posts when I criticize Sikh & Muslim radicals but when I criticize Hindu radicals suddenly I become a Pakistani for them.:devil:

1st I am not a radical unless you consider us right-wingers as radical
2nd I have never supported extremist of any kind show me even 1 of my post where I support any kinds of radicals
3rd I don't hate Sikhs in any capacity whatsoever like every other Indian though their are some exceptions based on ideology as a matter of fact I admire them for their valor & their ability to show some spine & defend India when other Indians(Hindus) were busy playing the caste game
4th I also don't like the Akalis & the BJP's stare unit in Punjab but I wonder why you are targeting the national leadership,hell I have even support AAP in Punjab & will ask all my relatives to vote for them
5th finally I apologize if I have hurt your feelings politics aside I try to maintain good relations with every Indian member on PDF

He should just quit politics now and join some think thank on economy or something,

Agreed I feel sad when I see how Sonia is controlling him

Agreed I feel sad when I see how Sonia is controlling him

I recently read 'The Accidental PM' by sanjaya baru and my respect for him increased.He had a great vision but the problem was that he was not even No. 2 in having a say in the affairs.

Back
Top Bottom