What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

View attachment 244037

Apparently the villagers were citizens of J&K and not of India

They want those guys to be outed so that they can be targeted by extremists.

CIuupLWUYAATuJQ.jpg

He might have been a goon, but he did not kill anyone like that terrorist scum Jagtar Singh Hawada.
So can you tell me why your so called nationalist party is giving bodyguards to a 'goon' ?
That guy was provoking communal tensions which could have resulted in killing in both communities. These radicals ( of both religions) are pushing Punjab back to militancy days. You should be ashamed of yourself for supporting ideologies & elements threatening peace & harmony in the country.
So you want to first wait for that guy to kill a sikh & then adjuge him ? right?

The only reason you are happy about his death is that he happened to slap the terrorist scum Jagtar Singh Hawada, and that's it, that's how intolerant you are now.
You are free what you want to think in your desperate mind about me but the fact is for me Khalistanis & Hindu Rashtra fans are same. Both ideologies are based on communal hatred.
No lets talk about that slap incident. It is on youtube, so watch it with open eyes that he first tries to attack hawara in court complex . It is the duty of police to check terrorism & Punjab Police was doing it. Before jumping into defence of that scum Bunty Sud just tell me why he was interfering into police process ?
His intension was to become a hero of hindus & to get bodyguards for status symbol. But his strategy went wrong & instead got an embarrassing slap from Hawara.
What an irony, he did all this to get bodyguards & got killed by his bodyguard in the end.

You might as well be the guy in black coat, No difference between you and him.
Although I mostly stay away from putting myself into mud slinging with sanghis but even I can say that You might as well be the guy in black T-shirt, No difference between you and him.
black.jpg

He was arrested based on report from Foreigners Regional Registration Office and IB ,not much to boast ....iF immigration department gave report there are no options left for police

And this is also kerala model secularism (
Booked for raping minor, Kerala priest on the run | The Indian Express ) ..till today he is not arrested
yah,there are many such babas,padres and mullahs in India,thats not the case here..
We didn't put his 'pedo' face in the school textbooks as greatest Indian saint ever nor defending his activities in the public nor worshiping him as a god figure...

So can you tell me why your so called nationalist party is giving bodyguards to a 'goon' ?
That guy was provoking communal tensions which could have resulted in killing in both communities. These radicals ( of both religions) are pushing Punjab back to militancy days. You should be ashamed of yourself for supporting ideologies & elements threatening peace & harmony in the country.
So you want to first wait for that guy to kill a sikh & then adjuge him ? right?

You are free what you want to think in your desperate mind about me but the fact is for me Khalistanis & Hindu Rashtra fans are same. Both ideologies are based on communal hatred.
No lets talk about that slap incident. It is on youtube, so watch it with open eyes that he first tries to attack hawara in court complex . It is the duty of police to check terrorism & Punjab Police was doing it. Before jumping into defence of that scum Bunty Sud just tell me why he was interfering into police process ?
His intension was to become a hero of hindus & to get bodyguards for status symbol. But his strategy went wrong & instead got an embarrassing slap from Hawara.
What an irony, he did all this to get bodyguards & got killed by his bodyguard in the end.

Although I mostly stay away from putting myself into mud slinging with sanghis but even I can say that You might as well be the guy in black T-shirt, No difference between you and him.
View attachment 244044

I always read your posts even though you are an AAP supporter as I am quite practical and in a democracy every voice should be heard equally. But after reading few of your recent posts, it seems you are hateful of Hindus and everything you don't like, you term it as extremist Hinduism or some other names.

Will ignore you and your posts from now onwards! You are no different than Owaisi or Bajrang Dal. Ciao!

yah,there are many such babas,padres and mullahs in India,thats not the case here..
We didn't put his 'pedo' face in the school textbooks as greatest Indian saint ever nor defending his activities in the public nor worshiping him as a god figure...

The case is pedo priest is not arrested by secular govt ...and Ashram's case That News was proven fake and news paper published it admitted the mistake .check post 38977..

What is aggressive Hinduism?? Can you please explain..

& TBH there is nothing wrong in conversions to Christianity/Islam. People are converting because they don't like Hinduism any more. Because Hinduism has failed them
lol you really think that is the reason for people converting to christinianity?? half of the churches being built in villages dont even call themselves as churches, come to anantapur, you will see them with the names like "marry mata devalayam" (mother marry temple) .. initially they call it an extension of hinduism in order to establish a base.. just today I came from srisilam there was a church even on the top of srisailam hill.. somehow the poor tribals saved enough money to build such a luxurious church on hills right ??

My Question: What is stopping these lazy fellows from doing the same?? All they want to do is make unnecessary speeches, threaten others & dream of an India where everybody speaks Hindi as their first language(most of these Hindu organisations are filled with Hindi-speaking chauvinists at the top) & hoard money for themselves..

The same goes to these spiritual gurus who charge money for their medicines ,courses & sessions..

If you need a straight answer then it is this, HINDUS as a lot are dumb, coward and meak especially the upper castes they would sell this religion for few bucks.. It was always low caste hindus that stood for hindu cause and now plans are being drawn to alienate these backward castes from hinduism.. unless people from backward castes take the cause of hinduism on there back we will be only falling down..

The case is pedo priest is not arrested by secular govt ...and Ashram's case That News was proven fake and news paper published it admitted the mistake .check post 38977..
everyone knows about this case and how he managed to escaped from it..so please,...I don't support any pedos even if he is a pope or bishop..
I am quite amazed to see the support he getting from the so called educated elites like you ...never seen this attitude from a Pakistani or anyother nationalities in this forum..shame...

BJP started this exhibition about how people in Kerala are killing hindus under the disguise of Secularism. Pictures they have on that hashtag ... quite brutal to be honest.

check the pics out on this link.
#CommunistKillers - Twitter Search

either we have to buckle up and fight for ourselves or watch next gen hindus getting poached, killed and getting exterminated..

either we have to buckle up and fight for ourselves or watch next gen hindus getting poached, killed and getting exterminated..
Nah, no one is going to be left behind, not no more. Communists exploited the language barrier to create a wedge between hindus. But not no more.

I always read your posts even though you are an AAP supporter as I am quite practical and in a democracy every voice should be heard equally. But after reading few of your recent posts, it seems you are hateful of Hindus and everything you don't like, you term it as extremist Hinduism or some other names.

Will ignore you and your posts from now onwards! You are no different than Owaisi or Bajrang Dal. Ciao!
Sorry bro, but I don't agree with your conclusion. Punjab is a unique case. BJP's partner Akali has destroyed Punjab with drugs.
I have had interactions with @Juggernautjatt many times. He just want what's best for his state. Akalis failed them big time.

Ask us Haryanvis about Punjab. we used to envy them but drugs have spoiled the social fabric and the younger generation there. Punjab is one state I wouldn't mind AAP government there but only if Punjabi social activists are allowed to run the state unit.

View attachment 244044

I always read your post despite you being a hardcore AAP supporter but after seeing this hate of yours for Hinduism & like minded people I will ignore you from now on.

Nah, no one is going to be left behind, not no more. Communists exploited the language barrier to create a wedge between hindus. But not no more.

Sorry bro, but I don't agree with your conclusion. Punjab is a unique case. BJP's partner Akali has destroyed Punjab with drugs.
I have had interactions with @Juggernautjatt many times. He just want what's best for his state. Akalis failed them big time.

Ask us Haryanvis about Punjab. we used to envy them but drugs have spoiled the social fabric and the younger generation there. Punjab is one state I wouldn't mind AAP government there but only if Punjabi social activists are allowed to run the state unit.

Do read it posts about Hinduism & RSS,if he hates Akalis then why hate RSS or Hindus.RSS even helps Sikhs his post show that he has a poor understanding of the sangh

Do read it posts about Hinduism & RSS,if he hates Akalis then why hate RSS or Hindus.RSS even helps Sikhs his post show that he has a poor understanding of the sangh
Akalis are partners of BJP, hence his hate for them is obvious. You can't differentiate them two in Punjab bro. But inspite of being a hardcore right wing nut ... I will stand up for my Sikh brothers. They have been wronged on many times.

Back
Top Bottom