What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

CLokv8AUwAADgsH.jpg

Sakski Maharaj has not uttered anything objectionable- Tell that to the rest of the nation, of course hate mongers & bhakts like you have no problem with what he has said.

Oak's claims, e.g. that Christianity and Islam are both derivatives of Hinduism, or that Vatican City, Kaaba, Westminster Abbey and the Taj Mahal were once Hindu temples to Shiva,[1] and their reception in Indian popular culture have been noted by observers of contemporary Indian society. In addition to this Oak again asserted that the Vatican was allegedly originally a Vedic creation called Vatika and that the Papacy was also originally a Vedic Priesthood.
P. N. Oak - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Except the Taj Mahal claim which makes some sense, the rest make good comedy. Who will take such a man seriously .
But seriously, He can find a link b/w any place on the planet & Hinduism :P

& live in your delusion that caste has no role, the relatives of those SCs who were slaughtered by Upper castes in Massacres are leaving Hinduism when justice wasn't given. The Maximum conversions are from the SC & ST category in AP & TG.
A new class of "Dalit Christians" is emerging.

Now continue living in your delusion that nobody is converting because of caste & just like those Bengalis who accept illegal immigrants from Bangaldesh because they were their Bengali "brothers & sisters", you will receive a rude shock one day in the future.

deebee on Twitter: "The real black day for democracy after emergency was the 23 minutes midnight masala during passage of AP Reorg Bill"

THIS was what was promised to us:-
CLj9wLeUYAAqjFP.png

& now look what has happened
CLkbacMWgAAFw5A.png

$#*@(*& BhaJaPa, even Jammu is angry with these traitors

JP on Twitter: "Unlike other CM's including BJP ruled, CBN chanted Modi vision from World Economic forum to latest Japan Visit. But BJP guys blame @ncbn ."
Atleast Congress rewards those who vote for them & work for them, these shameless fellows just ignore & forget them. That's why ABV got kicked out despite doing a good job & why UPA got a second chance

BJP Bhakts on twitter are rushing to defend their party & are abusing CBN,his caste & APites left & right. To some people, party matter more than self-respect & the nation.
Now why does that remind me of some Congressis & AAPtard??:azn:

See what jumla ji says about CBN here :azn:
There is lots that can be done and I have a blueprint for the development of Seemandhra: Narendra Modi campaigns in Andhra Pradesh

jumla ji at a campaign rally
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventhough I support TDP for AP, let me tell you @itachiii that I am from a family which has always chosen the BJP over the TDP(centre & state).My grandmother is one of the firmest supporters of RSS I have ever seen & doesn't like CB

I will not speak about them,but I definitely will choose the TDP over the BJP & the RSS anyday after seeing their attitude towards AP
Satanic Karma on Twitter: "Dear BJP , next time when you announce a policy please do announce date for its U-Turn as well - Yours Sincerely Ex- Supporter"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT1:-
There are few netas in India who are actually helping poor brahmins:-[Brahmins aren't a prosperous community in AP,many Brahmins are quite poor]

This could also illustrate the shift of the Brahmin community in AP towards the TDP from the Congress. But they could have been in the BJP camp if the BJP had been more honest & hardworking...
@Echo_419 @Nair saab @Star Wars

CLjYS9CVAAAUajV.jpg

Understandbly you are pissed hopefully Modi & team will be Abel to fix this & you will get your due

Very little difference between people like you and the terrorist sympathisers sitting across our western bordr. Apparently a guy getting killed is hilarious, oh but wait, he was a Hindu, rofl right?

In case there was any doubt left what Punjab AAP and its supporters stood for, here it is for everyone to see, disgusting. :tdown:
So according to you I should celebrate only deaths of Muslim & Sikh radicals. Apparently every Hindu on this planet is a saint......
That guy Manish Sood was a hate monger bastard & was responsible for spreading communal venom in society, oh but wait, he was a hindu & that is why he deserves bodyguards not jail. I forgot that only minority people are terrorists in this country & their hangings should be celebrated. There is no difference between you & fascists of Nazi Germany, disgusting :tdown:

& lastly, you & everyone here should get one thing clear that only thing now we Punjabis are rising against is crime & rightism promoting fascist coalition government of Punjab & nothing else.

So according to you I should celebrate only deaths of Muslim & Sikh radicals. Apparently every Hindu on this planet is a saint......
That guy Manish Sood was a hate monger bastard & was responsible for spreading communal venom in society, oh but wait, he was a hindu & that is why he deserves bodyguards not jail. I forgot that only minority people are terrorists in this country & their hangings should be celebrated. There is no difference between you & fascists of Nazi Germany, disgusting :tdown:

& lastly, you & everyone here should get one thing clear that only thing now we Punjabis are rising against is crime & rightism promoting fascist coalition government of Punjab & nothing else.

He might have been a goon, but he did not kill anyone like that terrorist scum Jagtar Singh Hawada. The only reason you are happy about his death is that he happened to slap the terrorist scum Jagtar Singh Hawada, and that's it, that's how intolerant you are now.

You might as well be the guy in black coat, No difference between you and him.

010511pod02_J.jpg

Last edited:
wow,so a Christian priest was booked in a state(which is widely believed to be under secular chrislamist rule) with a Christian CM,5 Christian ministers with a support of more than 25 Christian MLAs,can't believe..
its the real secularism,not the sanghism where a PEDOPHILE fake babas like asramam bapu can have space in the studying textbooks of Rajasthan government..

He was arrested based on report from Foreigners Regional Registration Office and IB ,not much to boast ....iF immigration department gave report there are no options left for police

And this is also kerala model secularism (
Booked for raping minor, Kerala priest on the run | The Indian Express ) ..till today he is not arrested

Back
Top Bottom