What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Yeah all those stuff grows free on the tree in your backyard and hence anyone can avail of it.

We are not in power to loot people. Unlike you seculars who used state funds for church building, Hindu govt's do not use state funds for Hindu activities. The temples are under the control of the govt in case you did not know. Much of free yoga classes, free ayurvedic doctor consultations, etc. etc. are already provided by the gurus and swamis in case you did not know. If you were not such an ignoramus you would not be talking from your behind about Hindu gurus your state having been the biggest of beneficiaries of Satya Sai Baba's trusts activities.

Read the rest of my post regarding funding, if you can get money for elections, then you can also get money for gharwapasis..There are millions of people willing to fund gharwapasis in India or if not that then they will be happy to fund free healthcare,edu,housing for the poor.

& you are not in power to loot people.. How Honest you guys are :partay: I know it is tough for die hard political supporters like you to divulge your party's sources of funding, I can understand that, I too have faced that question in the part. & by the way I am no secular, I too have expressed my support for Hindutvawadi activities in the past

Regarding fake babas, I have no opinion about Sai Baba, we were never his worshippers. On the contrary my family members are firm bhakts of Sri Sri RaviShankar(or Guruji) here is the Sri Sri who I mentioned with some of your own RSS leaders & your Bhagwan Modi :D:D.

upload_2015-8-4_21-52-9.jpeg

upload_2015-8-4_21-54-44.jpeg

Here is his speech at the RSS's 3rd year Sangh Shiksha Varg on the stage with top RSS leaders

PM Modi congratulates Sri Sri Ravi Shankar for Colombia honour | Zee News

Sri Sri is politically closer to BJP & RSS compared to the other parties, also this time AOL volunteers were campaigning for Modi ji in full gear in 2014 & many of them supported BJP in 2009.

He also attended some Right Wing conference last year & gave his blessing to Prassana Vishwanathan's new Magazine-SwarajyaMag

& lastly TENS OF THOUSANDS are converting to Christianity EVERY YEAR. More & more people are leaving Hinduism.. These babas ,gurus & organisations clearly aren't doing enough. I don't remember seeing any of them doing anything to stop these missionaries in AP since 2004-2014. Many Temple priests & religious people have complained of lack of help from such organisations & the BJP.

P.S:- RSS provides free edu. to many poor tribal children in the form of shishu vidyalaya doesn't it?? @Nair saab sir

By the way are you also @manavantratuti??/@upanayarpuri @Samudra Manthan

My Question: What is stopping these lazy fellows from doing the same?? All they want to do is make unnecessary speeches, threaten others & dream of an India where everybody speaks Hindi as their first language(most of these Hindu organisations are filled with Hindi-speaking chauvinists at the top)..
I forgot to mention giving idiots who think like P.N. Oak a free hand & top positions in the govt.(not that their predecessors were any better)

This is the most nonsensical thing anyone can say. They do not dream of a country which speaks Hindi but a Sanskritized country. RSS started not in North India but in Maharashtra, the neighboring state of erstwhile AP. These are Prakrit/Marathi speakers who are leading the sanskritization drive and not Hindization.

PN Oak is worth a hundred thousand nonworthies like you any given day.

Uttering nonsense like Sakshi Maharaj only generates bad PR & gets nothing done..

P.S:- Stop getting so emotional & try to refute in a logical manner -_- Attacking the messenger gets you no where

& people are leaving Hinduism too because of lack of faith in it+casteism.

As far as I know Sakski Maharaj has not uttered anything objectionable. Yes, if you are still getting played on by the media, then there is not much anyone else can do about it. Your genes probably responsibile for your low IQ.

To hell with your caste caste caste harangue. No one is buying it anymore.

Lol.... I tagged you in kerala corner......i guess we did simultaneously....

That idiot is from Thejas, the mouth piece of SDPI..........

I read this news in local news paper, but those guys did not mention the news paper he worked for.... Not that it was tough to guess.....

Kerala ka naam aur roshan hona hai.

Why Kerala???? there was a report by IB in which they have listed the number of people joined ISIS..... As far as i know they listed 1 guy from kerala....... Got any idea where the rest were from?

Janam TV showed this news last month ,Secular media is very late

Janam is the rival of Media one and Thejas vs janmabhoomi

Why Kerala???? there was a report by IB in which they have listed the number of people joined ISIS..... As far as i know they listed 1 guy from kerala....... Got any idea where the rest were from?

Some other news report says 3 keralities in ISIS
mat_4.jpg

Secular Bhadralok.

CLlCiv1UsAAd-oQ.jpg

Not that Kolkata burning down is a bad thing.

Marxist says 3 from Kerala out of the 7 from all over India.

Finally, some relief for our poor discriminated Brahmins.

CLjYS9CVAAAUajV.jpg

Last edited:

can't blame non Keralite sanghis like samudra mandhan..its the shameless Kerala sanghis,who are hell bend against the Muslims and Christians in Kerala,by exaggerating stuffs,mostly they open their mouth about Kerala or Malayalis just to speak ill about us,at least telegu/tamil sanghis try to defend their state,when a common cause arises..
coming to the question,There is only one recruit from Kerala(as per media report),most others are from Mumbai,Bangalore(samudra manthan's homeland),UP and Andra..janam TV is a Kerala sanghi owned establishment,so naturally ...

Anyone saw the communistkiller hashtag on twitter?

This sh!t is not funny not anymore, we might not know the language down under but enough is enough. Some demographic changes are in order.

The numbers would have been way higher but for vigilance by our IB. They tracked down and counseled a huge number of these psychos and got their families involved to prevent them from flying to Syria/Iraq.

CLjEdZlUMAAxOhF.jpg:large
I think we should let these people go & if they try to return IRS unmarked graves for them

Anyone saw the communistkiller hashtag on twitter?

This sh!t is not funny not anymore, we might not know the language down under but enough is enough. Some demographic changes are in order.

Do tell more what about that hashtag

Back
Top Bottom