What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I meant the ''very recent''converts,specially those coming from low caste/Dalit backgrounds..Vast majority of them are doing it for money or simply because of their hatred for Hinduism or any particular High caste Hindu groups(have seen so much of these types in Kanyakumari area,for them Hinduism means Brahman or Aryan)

I don't know about Dalits, but the other lower castes such as Nadars, Pillais and Thevars do not convert because they hate Hinduism. Some I know who converted have done so because of some wacko reasons like "faith healing" and "exorcism". The pattern of conversion is that the evangelists forage for vulnerable people in hospitals, who are in need of emotional support. They just barge in, pray for them, etc., etc. People who are down with illness fall for that and embrace Xianity. Seen that happen to someone I know. Another pattern is through their educational institutions. They ban all kinds of Hindu worship or even Hindu symbols among their students. They call everyone for compulsory prayers and surreptiously insert Bible quotes and verses. This happens not just in some remote orphanage, but even in reputed colleges in cities.

Still Kerala is a safer place..
We haven't assassinated a former PM nor supported a terrorist group like LTTE nor against Hindi nor believing any Dravidanadu state or any Dravidan shit...
Honestly, Kerala is just as violent as TN. Only that Keralites are busy fighting among themselves. The communist murders, the RSS murders and the Jihadi organizations in Malappuram, etc. are testimony this. In any case, the dravidian movement is very much dead in TN. Especially after the LTTE's rout. However the polarisation in Kerala is a growing phenomenon. Not that I'm happy about it. I mean well for my neighbors. But that peace shouldn't come at the cost of one community becoming dominant in the political landscape, which is what all communities in Kerala are vying for.

I don't know about Dalits, but the other lower castes such as Nadars, Pillais and Thevars do not convert because they hate Hinduism. Some I know who converted have done so because of some wacko reasons like "faith healing" and "exorcism". The pattern of conversion is that the evangelists forage for vulnerable people in hospitals, who are in need of emotional support. They just barge in, pray for them, etc., etc. People who are down with illness fall for that and embrace Xianity. Seen that happen to someone I know. Another pattern is through their educational institutions. They ban all kinds of Hindu worship or even Hindu symbols among their students.

Honestly, Kerala is just as violent as TN. Only that Keralites are busy fighting among themselves. The communist murders, the RSS murders and the Jihadi organizations in Malappuram, etc. are testimony this. In any case, the dravidian movement is very much dead in TN. Especially after the LTTE's rout. However the polarisation in Kerala is a growing phenomenon. Not that I'm happy about it. I mean well for my neighbors. But that peace shouldn't come at the cost of one community becoming dominant in the political landscape, which is what all communities in Kerala are vying for.
hard to digest..Kanyakumari district had handful of Christians in 1850s..now they became majority(around 48%,51% -unofficial data) within 100 year,Most of those converts are from your own nadar community..I don't think they all converted within no time when some missionaries lured them in hospitals..Its possible to convert some 1000 or at most 10,000 in a district or in a locality with money,But an entire population of a district??..nothing,But they had less faith in Hinduism or a miracle??..
Religious tensions are also booming in TN,Terrorist jihadi groups like Al umma has its basa in TN..ongoing tensions between Hindu-Christian groups in Kanyakumari,Muslim-Hindu groups in ramanathapuram(where non Muslims are not allowed to entire in some Muslim majority areas) or the frequent caste tensions between two Hindu groups,eg-Dharmapuri violence...

@magudi you were asking what will happen if Modi doesn't give us special status as his party(VN & AJ) swore to give us for 10 years on the floor of the Rajya Sabha & which Venkaiah Naidu took to every district of AP pleading with people to vote for BJP+ taking winnable seats from the TDP

Special Status is not coming, Inderjit Singh a Minister in the govt. has confirmed it.

[Ch#(&% B@^&@#% Feku.. Bloody bunch of liars DO they think we are bloody dogs who delhi can throw around & humiliate left & right

I prefer the missionaries anyday over them, atleast the missionaries have done more positive things for AP & care more for it than the centre[helping the poor, developing villages, giving free education, NOT going back on their promises] & TBH, so called Hindu organisations like RSS & VHP haven't bothered to expand in AP or TG despite them being right beside Nagpur(In Hyderabad people turned towards them because of MIM, they didn't do anything).

It's obvious that they don't care.. Had Telugus spoken Hindi, then they would have a good presence here like in Bihar & UP

& people are leaving Hinduism because of casteism+lack of faith in Hinduism & it's spiritiual leaders+ incompetence of Hindu organisations & leaders..]

This is what I think the TDP will do

We(TDP) will probablywait for the next 4 years till 2019 & depending upon the popular sentiment we will make our choice on whether to assist in the screwing of those lanja kudukas who nearly destroyed AP or whether we should continue to ally with them

Until then we will continue to extract every little thing we can from the centre for AP & TG & silently work towards delivering AP & TG in our hands(we won't work towards destroying Big Joke Party, they themselves are doing an excellent job on that front) & hope for their humiliation..

BUddhu bane ke rakhe hai in logo ne humko 18 mahine ke liye, agar vaada ko poora nahi karenge, to agar hum nahin to koi aur unko achcha samak sikha lega..

AP will attain greatness with or without 5.6 inches & the Big Joke Party!! & Black Beard can do whatever he wants, his style of politics(threats+jumlas) will not work in AP.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Random tweets from a BJP supporter, I have no idea what he is talking about :angel:

It seems APites are copying the tactics of TRS & the TG protagonists, how shameful of these anti-national converts.:angry: How dare they!!
They should be patriotic & support BJP & Modi no matter what..

Modi ji is always right. whether it be giving boring lectures on Mann ki baat, issuing ridiculous,unscientific orders which will hurt society in the long term like banning P#4@, giving long lectures on how he is against appeasement & then opening exclusive schemes for Muslims like nayi umeed; giving interviews to NDTV or giving old time RSS buddhas important posts who believe in old superstitious, archaic nonsense & who want to force that nonsense on the rest of the nation
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Juggernautjatt Bhai, has Vinod Khanna(the local MP) gone to gurdaspur atleast once after the terrorist attack?

& have any political parties helped or consoled the families of those policeman who were martyred & the civilians who died :(

Last edited:
@magudi you were asking what will happen if Modi doesn't give us special status as his party(VN & AJ) swore to give us for 10 years on the floor of the Rajya Sabha & which Venkaiah Naidu took to every district of AP pleading with people to vote for BJP+ taking winnable seats from the TDP

Special Status is not coming, Inderjit Singh a Minister in the govt. has confirmed it.

[Ch#(&% B@^&@#% Feku.. Bloody bunch of liars

I prefer the missionaries anyday over them, atleast the missionaries have done more positive things for AP than the centre[helping the poor, developing villages, giving free education, NOT going back on their promises] & TBH, so called Hindu organisations like RSS & VHP haven't bothered to expand in AP or TG despite them being right beside Nagpur(In Hyderabad people turned towards them because of MIM, they didn't do anything).

It's obvious that they don't care.. Had Telugus spoken Hindi, then they would have a good presence here like in Bihar & UP

& people are leaving Hinduism because of casteism+lack of faith in Hinduism & it's spiritiual leaders+ incompetence of Hindu organisations & leaders..]

This is what I think the TDP will do

We(TDP) will probablywait for the next 4 years till 2019 & depending upon the popular sentiment we will make our choice on whether to assist in the screwing of those lanja kudukas who nearly destroyed AP or whether we should continue to ally with them

Until then we will continue to extract every little thing we can from the centre for AP & TG & silently work towards delivering AP & TG in our hands(we won't work towards destroying Big Joke Party, they themselves are doing an excellent job on that front) & hope for their humiliation..

BUddhu bane ke rakhe hai in logo ne humko 18 mahine ke liye, agar vaada ko poora nahi karenge, to agar hum nahin to koi aur unko achcha samak sikha lega..

AP will attain greatness with or without 5.6 inches & the Big Joke Party!! & Black Beard can do whatever he wants, his style of politics(threats+jumlas) will not work in AP.
[Black Beard has a good history of murders & threats, my relatives have a good friend in the BJP national executive who told them a lot about Black Beard & 5.6 inches. ;) I extracted this piece of information+others which I can't tell with great difficulty from my aunt ]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Random tweets from a BJP supporter, I have no idea what he is talking about :angel:

It seems APites are copying the tactics of TRS & the TG protagonists, how shameful of these anti-national converts.:angry: How dare they!!
They should be patriotic & support BJP & Modi no matter what..

Modi ji is always right. whether it be giving boring lectures on Mann ki baat, issuing ridiculous,unscientific which will hurt society like banning P#4@, giving long lectures on how he is against appeasement & then opening exclusive schems for Muslims like nayi umeed; giving interviews to NDTV or giving old time RSS buddhas important posts who believe in old superstitious, archaic nonsense & who want to force that nonsense on the rest of the nation
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Juggernautjatt Bhai, has Vinod Khanna(the local MP) gone to gurdaspur atleast once after the terrorist attack?

& have any political parties helped or consoled the families of those policeman who were martyred & the civilians who died :(

Looks worrying the PM should look into this matter

He will not.. that;s why he has been staying away from AP as far as possible since being elected despite many invites by CBN(whether it be for the capital or for religious purposes or for inaugurating a new plant or something else).

He never intended to fulfill many of the promises made when they screwed AP.. Will he atleast kick out Venkaiah Naidu & make him the scapegoat?

If he doesn't that will prove that he was hand in glove with lying & going back on promises to the people of AP
Looks worrying the PM should look into this matter

EDIT1:-
Damage done by Hudhud more than 7,000 crore(According to a UN report)
Centre promised relief worth 1,000 crore, shameless fellows gave only 400 crore & left the other 600 crore hanging for months..

Last edited:
Dude..I have often heard about this from righ-leaning writers and journalists in India (Rajiv Malhotra, R.Jagannathan, etc.). But I always thought this was overstated. Would love to hear more on this from you.

Well Christian missionaries especially American missionaries have had a strong presence in the Northern, North Western and Eastern provinces of Ceylon.. And both the Mannar and Jaffna diocese till recently came under the Church of South India centered in Madras.. So their influence is immense.. To date Bishop of Mannar Rayappu Joseph is considered to be a strong advocate of LTTE separatist agenda.. This enabled them to fund the campaign with the help of Western Church organizations and affiliated INGO's both in the West and operating out of Tamil Nadu

And as you rightly mentioned almost all the leaders of Ceylonese Tamil nationalism including latter day insurgents like Prabhakaran (Who is malayalee in origin) were actually Christians not Hindu's

American Ceylon Mission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Church of South India | CSI Chennai Diocese | CSI Diocese of Madras

S. J. V. Chelvanayakam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - Samuel James Veluppillai Chelvanayakam

He will not.. that;s why he has been staying away from AP as far as possible since being elected despite many invites by CBN(whether it be for the capital or for religious purposes or for inaugurating a new plant or something else).

He never intended to fulfill many of the promises made when they screwed AP.. Will he atleast kick out Venkaiah Naidu & make him the scapegoat?

If he doesn't that will prove that he was hand in glove with lying & going back on promises to the people of AP

EDIT1:-
Damage done by Hudhud more than 7,000 crore(According to a UN report)
Centre promised relief worth 1,000 crore, shameless fellows gave only 400 crore & left the other 600 crore hanging for months..

If what you are saying is true then it is truly sad.both AP & Central govt are pro growth & if they refuse to cooperate its truly sad though any reasons why this is happening g eveb though when both the BJP & TDP are pro growth

hypocrisy... converting from hinduism to christianity ( i assume it was that ) is sickularism but converting back to aggressive hinduism is secularism??

No one said converting from Hinduism to Christianity was sickularism, but protesting re-conversion of Christians to Hinduism was sickularism which you are guilty of. So this hypocrisy is entirely yours.

If anything Hindu groups asked for a ban on conversions which sickulars were not in favor of. Ab bugtho.

Back
Top Bottom