What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

seems more like your own fault..we have more than 50% minority population in Kerala(as per sanghi data)..But we don't have any separatist groups here..

Well that's because the second biggest minority in Kerala happens to be even more troublesome, that Christians choose to lay low, while Hindus and Muslims fight it out, lest become unwanted targets in a crossfire. Come on..Everyone knows how the Christians are afraid of Muslims in Kerala. Let's be honest here. And about the separatist groups, are you sure, there aren't any? Not of the Xian kind. But there are some other groups.

The Catholic church just found a ripe situation to exploit.. The Tamil populace was a easier target because Sinhalese nationalism was intertwined with Buddhism and it's Sanga (Monks).. Where else Hinduism did'nt
Dude..I have often heard about this from righ-leaning writers and journalists in India (Rajiv Malhotra, R.Jagannathan, etc.). But I always thought this was overstated. Would love to hear more on this from you.

Joseph Vijay's dad and granddad are Christians. They were Christian for probably 3 or 4 generations. Not sure what you mean by "converted"? In any case, you seem to imply all the new converts are in it for the money. Now, that is not any more their fault than the fault of the evangelist organizations, is it?
I meant the ''very recent''converts,specially those coming from low caste/Dalit backgrounds..Vast majority of them are doing it for money or simply because of their hatred for Hinduism or any particular High caste Hindu groups(have seen so much of these types in Kanyakumari area,for them Hinduism means Brahman or Aryan)

Well that's because the second biggest minority in Kerala happens to be even more troublesome, that Christians choose to lay low, while Hindus and Muslims fight it out, lest become unwanted targets in a crossfire. Come on..Everyone knows how the Christians are afraid of Muslims in Kerala. Let's be honest here. And about the separatist groups, are you sure, there aren't any? Not of the Xian kind. But there are some other groups.
Still Kerala is a safer place..
We haven't assassinated a former PM nor supported a terrorist group like LTTE nor against Hindi nor believing any Dravidanadu state or any Dravidan shit...

Anyone using vodaphone? I am not able to browse pdf .....
I can't access to PDF/XVideos through my htc inbuilt browser(mine is Vodafone Karnataka)..But no such issues while using proxy servers like Opera mini/Mobile..very fast..

Back
Top Bottom