What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

We need to do.something about this

Don't worry.. Mein hoon na

No doubt about that, we need to send some jats down there. :p:

@magudi @Nair saab @SrNair @Marxist

Bhai Send karsevaks also in Sabarmati express :P

**** ban and Maggi ban lifted? #RGwithsunnyleone

@Darmashkian thx for the updates mate, i get most of the news frm APites i follow on Twitter. They had also predicted this a few months back. Also now they've turned from half hostile to full hostile! Can't blame them

From last few years in Akali-BJP rule there was a trend among leaders of Hindu Hot head organisations to do bad mouthing about Sikhs & get bodyguards in return from government. But now they must be regretting on their scheme. :rofl:
Guard pumps 16 bullets into Punjab Hindu outfit leader

Very little difference between people like you and the terrorist sympathisers sitting across our western bordr. Apparently a guy getting killed is hilarious, oh but wait, he was a Hindu, rofl right?

In case there was any doubt left what Punjab AAP and its supporters stood for, here it is for everyone to see, disgusting. :tdown:

This is the most nonsensical thing anyone can say. They do not dream of a country which speaks Hindi but a Sanskritized country. RSS started not in North India but in Maharashtra, the neighboring state of erstwhile AP. These are Prakrit/Marathi speakers who are leading the sanskritization drive and not Hindization.

PN Oak is worth a hundred thousand nonworthies like you any given day.

As far as I know Sakski Maharaj has not uttered anything objectionable. Yes, if you are still getting played on by the media, then there is not much anyone else can do about it. Your genes probably responsibile for your low IQ.

To hell with your caste caste caste harangue. No one is buying it anymore.

Sakski Maharaj has not uttered anything objectionable- Tell that to the rest of the nation, of course hate mongers & bhakts like you have no problem with what he has said.

Oak's claims, e.g. that Christianity and Islam are both derivatives of Hinduism, or that Vatican City, Kaaba, Westminster Abbey and the Taj Mahal were once Hindu temples to Shiva,[1] and their reception in Indian popular culture have been noted by observers of contemporary Indian society. In addition to this Oak again asserted that the Vatican was allegedly originally a Vedic creation called Vatika and that the Papacy was also originally a Vedic Priesthood.
P. N. Oak - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Except the Taj Mahal claim which makes some sense, the rest make good comedy. Who will take such a man seriously .
But seriously, He can find a link b/w any place on the planet & Hinduism :P

& live in your delusion that caste has no role, the relatives of those SCs who were slaughtered by Upper castes in Massacres are leaving Hinduism when justice wasn't given. The Maximum conversions are from the SC & ST category in AP & TG.
A new class of "Dalit Christians" is emerging.

Now continue living in your delusion that nobody is converting because of caste & just like those Bengalis who accept illegal immigrants from Bangaldesh because they were their Bengali "brothers & sisters", you will receive a rude shock one day in the future.

Don't worry.. Mein hoon na

Bhai Send karsevaks also in Sabarmati express :P

**** ban and Maggi ban lifted? #RGwithsunnyleone

@Darmashkian thx for the updates mate, i get most of the news frm APites i follow on Twitter. They had also predicted this a few months back. Also now they've turned from half hostile to full hostile! Can't blame them
deebee on Twitter: "The real black day for democracy after emergency was the 23 minutes midnight masala during passage of AP Reorg Bill"

THIS was what was promised to us:-
CLj9wLeUYAAqjFP.png

& now look what has happened
CLkbacMWgAAFw5A.png

$#*@(*& BhaJaPa, even Jammu is angry with these traitors

JP on Twitter: "Unlike other CM's including BJP ruled, CBN chanted Modi vision from World Economic forum to latest Japan Visit. But BJP guys blame @ncbn ."
Atleast Congress rewards those who vote for them & work for them, these shameless fellows just ignore & forget them. That's why ABV got kicked out despite doing a good job & why UPA got a second chance

BJP Bhakts on twitter are rushing to defend their party & are abusing CBN,his caste & APites left & right. To some people, party matter more than self-respect & the nation.
Now why does that remind me of some Congressis & AAPtard??:azn:

See what jumla ji says about CBN here :azn:
There is lots that can be done and I have a blueprint for the development of Seemandhra: Narendra Modi campaigns in Andhra Pradesh

jumla ji at a campaign rally
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventhough I support TDP for AP, let me tell you @itachiii that I am from a family which has always chosen the BJP over the TDP(centre & state).My grandmother is one of the firmest supporters of RSS I have ever seen & doesn't like CB

I will not speak about them,but I definitely will choose the TDP over the BJP & the RSS anyday after seeing their attitude towards AP
Satanic Karma on Twitter: "Dear BJP , next time when you announce a policy please do announce date for its U-Turn as well - Yours Sincerely Ex- Supporter"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT1:-
There are few netas in India who are actually helping poor brahmins:-[Brahmins aren't a prosperous community in AP,many Brahmins are quite poor]

This could also illustrate the shift of the Brahmin community in AP towards the TDP from the Congress. But they could have been in the BJP camp if the BJP had been more honest & hardworking...
@Echo_419 @Nair saab @Star Wars

CLjYS9CVAAAUajV.jpg

Last edited:
The numbers would have been way higher but for vigilance by our IB. They tracked down and counseled a huge number of these psychos and got their families involved to prevent them from flying to Syria/Iraq.

CLjEdZlUMAAxOhF.jpg:large

3 is the official figure ,Media report is based on intelligence sources ,...sorry for the wrong info in earlier post

Last edited:
With Bangladeshis making up bulk of the immigrants to Kerala, things do not look so good for us Hindus.
I hope this exhibit in Delhi will bring about required changes. Delhi media hardly focus on things happening outside delhi.

I hope this exhibit in Delhi will bring about required changes. Delhi media hardly focus on things happening outside delhi.

Unless it is a sustained campaign I see it being ignored by the media. After all it threatens their Idea of India and secularism.

Unless it is a sustained campaign I see it being ignored by the media. After all it threatens their Idea of India and secularism.
It was BJP sponsored and considering Amit Shah is making regular trips down to kerala, it gives me a hope but I agree with your point about the sustained campaign is a must.

Back
Top Bottom