What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

One more tweet that Sonia must get deleted

CLfQesAUcAA2amE.jpg

Akalis are partners of BJP, hence his hate for them is obvious. You can't differentiate them two in Punjab bro. But inspite of being a hardcore right wing nut ... I will stand up for my Sikh brothers. They have been wronged on many times.
I would like to share a real story with you bro because I think you are one of the few sane members here:
During militancy some RSS members were killed by Khalistani militants in my native city. Government announced jobs for their children but later neglected & abandoned them . In 2002 after completing their study they approached with their case to my father (who was serving as a government officer). Their economic condition was quite bad at that time & their case files were facing hurdles in corrupt bureaucracy. Everyone was demanding hefty cash from them. But due to year long efforts of my father they succeeded in getting government job without paying a single penny. Now all four of them are well settled. They are now close with us like a family. Majority of my friends in my personal & professional life are Hindus although I am living in a sikh majority state. In Punjab Hindus & Sikhs share a very close bonding.
Guys like @Roybot @Tridibans @Echo_419 & along with some other radicals of PDF are either unaware of situation of Punjab or they just hate Sikhs for their liking towards AAP instead of BJP. They are totally ignorant about what Akali & BJP is doing in state. Both parties are promoting activities of Khalistanis & Hindu fringe groups to create feelings of hate among people. This strategy will help in diverting people's attention from drugs & other state issues & create a vote bank for them in 2017 elections.
All of these guys cheer my posts when I criticize Sikh & Muslim radicals but when I criticize Hindu radicals suddenly I become a Pakistani for them.:devil:

I would like to share a real story with you bro because I think you are one of the few sane members here:
During militancy some RSS members were killed by Khalistani militants in my native city. Government announced jobs for their children but later neglected & abandoned them . In 2002 after completing their study they approached with their case to my father (who was serving as a government officer). Their economic condition was quite bad at that time & their case files were facing hurdles in corrupt bureaucracy. Everyone was demanding hefty cash from them. But due to year long efforts of my father they succeeded in getting government job without paying a single penny. Now all four of them are well settled. They are now close with us like a family. Majority of my friends in my personal & professional life are Hindus although I am living in a sikh majority state. In Punjab Hindus & Sikhs share a very close bonding.
Guys like @Roybot @Tridibans @Echo_419 & along with some other radicals of PDF are either unaware of situation of Punjab or they just hate Sikhs for their liking towards AAP instead of BJP. They are totally ignorant about what Akali & BJP is doing in state. Both parties are promoting activities of Khalistanis & Hindu fringe groups to create feelings of hate among people. This strategy will help in diverting people's attention from drugs & other state issues & create a vote bank for them in 2017 elections.
All of these guys cheer my posts when I criticize Sikh & Muslim radicals but when I criticize Hindu radicals suddenly I become a Pakistani for them.:devil:

You can't blame us for hating AAP, they handed us a real bitter defeat in delhi. :p:
And I agree with your point about changing focus from drugs and state issues towards religious polarization. Amit Shah visited Punjab and promised to tackle drugs menace in the state, but nothing has been done on it so far. At least its not in public knowledge. If BJP is serious about delivering development and good governance, they must focus on state issues than other things.

Back
Top Bottom