What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

1st I am not a radical unless you consider us right-wingers as radical
I know you are not. I was in little naughty & satirical mood while putting your name in radicals list. :devil:
Anyways I take my words back.
2nd I have never supported extremist of any kind show me even 1 of my post where I support any kinds of radicals
Neither do I. Still some guys label me as Pakistani, Khalisthani, terrorist sympathizer etc.
3rd I don't hate Sikhs in any capacity whatsoever like every other Indian though their are some exceptions based on ideology as a matter of fact I admire them for their valor & their ability to show some spine & defend India when other Indians(Hindus) were busy playing the caste game
Even I don't hate Hindus. As I mentioned in my post to Ranjeet most of in my friend circle are Hindus & they all know that I am anti right wing follower. But our political ideologies have no place in our friendship circle.
I also like to clarify one thing to you I am RSS critic not hater & criticizing RSS doesn't mean that I am against Hindus because RSS is not whole Hindu religion in itself, it just an organisation of religion. I never used any type of bad mouthing or exasperating words while criticizing RSS. It is my democratic right to condemn my opposite ideology on logical grounds & in cultivated manner.
4th I also don't like the Akalis & the BJP's stare unit in Punjab but I wonder why you are targeting the national leadership,hell I have even support AAP in Punjab & will ask all my relatives to vote for them
To phir vote kyun di Akalis ko delhi election me :butcher:
Anyways on serious note, thanks for your concern about the state & its people. Things are getting worse here day by day.
5th finally I apologize if I have hurt your feelings politics aside I try to maintain good relations with every Indian member on PDF
Your request for apology has been rejected because there is no need for apology. There is nothing wrong from your side. We are here to discuss different issues & ideologies. I never take anything seriously here :p:

Anyways on serious note, thanks for your concern about the state & its people. Things are getting worse here day by day.

Akali's in Punjab and BJP in Delhi are two different things all together. I doubt the alliance will last long especially till the state elections...

I know you are not. I was in little naughty & satirical mood while putting your name in radicals list. :devil:
Anyways I take my words back.

Neither do I. Still some guys label me as Pakistani, Khalisthani, terrorist sympathizer etc.

Even I don't hate Hindus. As I mentioned in my post to Ranjeet most of in my friend circle are Hindus & they all know that I am anti right wing follower. But our political ideologies have no place in our friendship circle.
I also like to clarify one thing to you I am RSS critic not hater & criticizing RSS doesn't mean that I am against Hindus because RSS is not whole Hindu religion in itself, it just an organisation of religion. I never used any type of bad mouthing or exasperating words while criticizing RSS. It is my democratic right to condemn my opposite ideology on logical grounds & in cultivated manner.

Your request for apology has been rejected because there is no need for apology. There is nothing wrong from your side. We are here to discuss different issues & ideologies. I never take anything seriously here :p:

Galti kardi akali ko vote de me at that time I didn't knew much about them

Won't contest Bihar elections: Nitish Kumar - The Economic Times

PATNA: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Monday said he will not contest the upcoming state assembly elections.

"I will not contest assembly polls and would devote my time for campaigning," Nitish, who was declared the chief ministerial candidate by Janata Dal-United ( JD-U), Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD), Congress and National Congress Party (NCP) alliance, told media outside assembly here.

"I will lead the election campaign," he added.

Assembly elections in the sin the state are scheduled for later this year.
--------------------------

Nitish sensing doom ?

PATNA: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Monday said he will not contest the upcoming state assembly elections.

"I will not contest assembly polls and would devote my time for campaigning," Nitish, who was declared the chief ministerial candidate by Janata Dal-United ( JD-U), Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD), Congress and National Congress Party (NCP) alliance, told media outside assembly here.

Nitish sensing doom ?

Nah, he is upbeat about his chances. This will be interesting elections.

Chappal was thrown at Ishrat ke Papa, Adopted parents of a dead terrorists are not safe under Modi.
CLzw-zoUcAANT06.jpg

Any forecasts on Bihar polls ? Nitish may get another term. Or is it ??

:butcher:

Nitish sensing doom ?
@ranjeet
Nitish to be MLC, instead of MLA
Nitish was always a MLC, he has never contested as a MLA since 2005

Punjab BJP is repulsing its own honest leaders like Navjot Kaur Sidhu for opposing Badals. Like Akalis they are also focusing on polarization of votes instead of development agenda. Even KPS Gill has recently raised his concerns over BJP leaders attending bhogs & ceremonies of ex militants & their families.
Only Captain Amrinder Singh has shown a clear stand on this issue. According to him he is totally against Khalistan & its followers and only wants to talk about development of state nothing else. That is why captain's popularity is rising nowdays. Although some other leaders of his party are interested in vote bank politics. IMO there is going to be a tough competition in 2017 between AAP & Congress (only if they will project Captain Amrinder as their CM candidate)
Time for an Akali+BJP mukth Punjab:butcher::butcher:

By the way , I heard Amit Shah is trying to "convince" Amarinder Singh to join the BJP

Srsly deport the bitch already

I am telling you, she is desperate, she is acting without thinking. Besides, its not "their land", so i doubt they have any say in this rather than complaining.

Nah, he is upbeat about his chances. This will be interesting elections.

I seriously doubt his chances, especially if Manji is in the mix...

I am telling you, she is desperate, she is acting without thinking. Besides, its not "their land", so i doubt they have any say in this rather than complaining.

I seriously doubt his chances, especially if Manji is in the mix...

Let's hope that some one knocks some sense in her

Have been reading rumors of jayalalitha's health.... Any clue of how bad is it?

Back
Top Bottom