What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Achha to already married to a Mallu ... RIP manhood ... :cray:... what about u ??? married kya uncle???

Whats wrong with you? Marriage is not the yardstick to measure age.... There are grand fathers (like you) who are still bachelor....:P

Ethu brand anu adichathu?

The problem is he is not working the way congress want him to work :P.........

I remember posting about the comment of tharoor in this thread..... I am glad that he realised the timing of his comment was absolutely wrong.........

NEW DELHI: Former minister Shashi Tharoor has reportedly acknowledged that his public demand for abolition of death sentence was badly timed on the day of Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's hanging, a debate that handed BJP an opportunity to accuse the party of being soft on terrorism..........

2 sanghis at logger head?? :lol:

Btw about touching feet thingy, somehow mallus do it very rarely (except during marriages and shabrimala trips)...don't know why?

Because touching feet is insane. You can love, respect your parents/elders/country all you want but you should bow down before one and only true God not anyone else

2 sanghis at logger head?? :lol:

Btw about touching feet thingy, somehow mallus do it very rarely (except during marriages and shabrimala trips)...don't know why?

One must go thru the marriage albums of Mallus(hindu's ofcourse) to see the number of kalu thodal one has to do.... I guess i have 2 full pages of it ........:)

Putting all the theatrics to one side, there is meant to be a meeting on Monday to work out a way for Parliament to function and for some actual governance to be rolled out- what are the chances this works out?

+ Anyone else get the feeling that many politicians are using all this drama as an orchestrated attempt to distract the public's attention from their failures? This goes for both the Opposition and certain elements in the government- it seems very convent that once one political drama is put to rest/forgotten another one takes its place and the show goes round and round in circles with very little actually coming of any of it.

It all seems very superficial and staged, but that's just me.

Not just you I also feel the same,many are predicting that most reforms will be passed once Bihar elections are over either by breaking opposition unity in RS or by joint secession

One must go thru the marriage albums of Mallus(hindu's ofcourse) to see the number of kalu thodal one has to do.... I guess i have 2 full pages of it ........:)
Trying doing that with grams and kilograms of gold jewellery on you...like the bride does. :P

This is something that I've noticed North Indians do more often than the South Indians.

Not just you I also feel the same,many are predicting that most reforms will be passed once Bihar elections are over either by breaking opposition unity in RS or by joint secession

I guess this is how BJP was playing politics during the last stint of UPA.... Now they are paying back..... In both cases the common man is the sufferer.....

Trying doing that with grams and kilograms of gold jewellery on you...like the bride does. :P

I dont mind my wife going thru that... I would consider it as new asana of a yoga and she is practicing it.... I would prefer more kilograms of gold to make the yoga more effective...

Putting all the theatrics to one side, there is meant to be a meeting on Monday to work out a way for Parliament to function and for some actual governance to be rolled out- what are the chances this works out?

+ Anyone else get the feeling that many politicians are using all this drama as an orchestrated attempt to distract the public's attention from their failures? This goes for both the Opposition and certain elements in the government- it seems very convent that once one political drama is put to rest/forgotten another one takes its place and the show goes round and round in circles with very little actually coming of any of it.

It all seems very superficial and staged, but that's just me.

Okay bhai let's understand the situation at hand. BJP is back in election mode (again!!) so they'd rather have this session be a washout than try and push through anything contentious (land/labour etc) also the Congress 'stalling the parliament' narrative suits them.

By 2016 BJP will have +15 members in RS which could be +20 if they win Bihar. This can make a huge difference.

Now if you've been following the Indian politics only for a while now you wouldn't know this however if you check the history of monsoon sessions it has NEVER been a complete washout so after enough drama in the last 2/3 days many bills will get through

After Bihar comes UP elections :P

@Darmashkian Naidu to step up offensive on Telangana govt - The Times of India

Okay bhai let's understand the situation at hand. BJP is back in election mode (again!!) so they'd rather have this session be a washout than try and push through anything contentious (land/labour etc) also the Congress 'stalling the parliament' narrative suits them.

By 2016 BJP will have +15 members in RS which could be +20 if they win Bihar. This can make a huge difference.

Now if you've been following the Indian politics only for a while now you wouldn't know this however if you check the history of monsoon sessions it has NEVER been a complete washout so after enough drama in the last 2/3 days many bills will get through

@Darmashkian Naidu to step up offensive on Telangana govt - The Times of India

I have been saying that for a long time now, BJP wants this session to be a washout maybe in the last 2,3 days some bills will be passed as seen in history but the big ones will be delayed till the winter session...

that thing alone is retarded, my cousin had to bow like 300 times... :lol:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom