What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Salary is much low here ,may be around 6-8 k from which they can barely pay the interest of bank loan...So they are taking risk by going to Libya ,Iraq ,Yemen ...etc ...

Also many of the are poorly trained & don't make it to hospitals in major cities. They really have no choice.

The pressure of debts is the reason....... Those who gone to yemen are mostly from poor family and they have invested huge money on her education and for visa...... I guess Kerala govt should do something to rehab them.....

I'm cool with that

But will they rehab likes me who are not from Gulf if i loose my job and come back :D

India has 31 lakh NGOs, more than double the number of schools

The total number of schools in the country is around 15 lakh, as per the data compiled by the Planning Commission of India in 2011. (Source: Express photo by C R Sasikumar)
The first-ever exercise by the CBI to map registered NGOs has disclosed that India has at least 31 lakh NGOs — more than double the number of schools in the country, 250 times the number of government hospitals, one NGO for 400 people as against one policeman for 709 people.

These statistics, indicating the relative status of education and healthcare infrastructure apart from policing, have come to light after the CBI collated information from all states and Union Territories to list NGOs registered under the Societies Registration Act.

The CBI has been directed by the Supreme Court to collect information about NGOs and inform whether these NGOs have filed balance sheets, including income-expenditure statements, to ascertain compliance with accountability norms.
According to the affidavit filed by the CBI in the Supreme Court Friday, there are a total of around 31 lakh NGOs in 26 states. Karnataka, Odisha and Telangana are still to adduce information about the number of NGOs, so the total number of NGOs will be more than 31 lakh. Besides, more than 82,000 NGOs are registered in seven Union Territories. - See more at: India has 31 lakh NGOs, more than double the number of schools | The Indian Express

- See more at: India has 31 lakh NGOs, more than double the number of schools | The Indian Express

I'm cool with that

But will they rehab likes me who are not from Gulf if i loose my job and come back :D

Why not, so much of job vacancy in Kerala...... At the worst 1 bengali may loose his job....:P

We should build a statue of Yakun Memon like the state of liberty instead holding an Ak-47 !!! :mad:

Thank got Ajmal kasab was not married and his parents are not residents of India.........

Ithoke nthu :P i was hoping someone would ask for 'Bharat ratna' posthumously

Timeline Photos - Indian National Congress | Facebook

सभी मास में श्रावण मास को सबसे उत्तम मास कहा जाता है। श्रावण मास का अपना एक विशिष्ट महत्व है, पूरे श्रावण मास पर्यन्त व्रत और पूजा पाठ का विधान है। पूरे महीने शिव आराधना का विशेष महत्व होता है।

@Nair saab @ranjeet @JanjaWeed @Geralt @HariPrasad @SarthakGanguly

Omfg i can't believe check this out, it is Congress's official fb account haven't seen anything like this before :rofl:

Finally Ache din

Last edited:

सभी मास में श्रावण मास को सबसे उत्तम मास कहा जाता है। श्रावण मास का अपना एक विशिष्ट महत्व है, पूरे श्रावण मास पर्यन्त व्रत और पूजा पाठ का विधान है। पूरे महीने शिव आराधना का विशेष महत्व होता है।

@Nair saab @ranjeet @JanjaWeed @Geralt @HariPrasad

Omfg i can't believe check this out, it is Congress's official fb account haven't seen anything like this before :rofl:

Finally Ache din
they're trying to appease the Hindus now :P

Finally Ache din

Shifting vote banks :rofl: , this is hilarious

Modiji Touching the feet of Kalam Sir's brother...

CLOBrhtUMAAIErh.jpg
Great gesture!

Finally Ache din
haha... Pappu's pad yatra to Kedarnath & now this? Btw when did Shravan Maas became so important compared to Ramadan month? Congress & Leftists are gone mad.

Finally Ache din

LOL Owaisi effect

Back
Top Bottom