What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

this is way back, like 3000 years before the actual event in Episode 4 and 300 years after Revan. A time when The rule of two did not exist and there were literally thousands of Jedi and sith. He was one of those few sith who were more loyal to the Empire than to himself.. He was trained on the sith Academy in Koriban and apprenticed under Lord Vindican.

who are the other guys ?

Mate I know about Darth Malgus and how in the end he was killed by the descendant of Revan. I was talking about the movie....if the movie involves Luke, Lei and Han to reprise their roles.....it wouldn't be during the time of the Old Republic now would it ?

Mate I know about Darth Malgus and how in the end he was killed by the descendant of Revan. I was talking about the movie....if the movie involves Luke, Lei and Han to reprise their roles.....it wouldn't be during the time of the Old Republic now would it ?

Aah..from what i heard.. as per Disney everything after episode 6 is not canon. So we don't have a clue what happens. It seems they are making their own story line after episode 6

Aah..from what i heard.. as per Disney everything after episode 6 is not canon. So we don't have a clue what happens. It seems they are making their own story line after episode 6

What ! Come on that can't be true...'cause that'll mean that the Novels and Comics after that (published by Lucas Arts) could be wrong !

What ! Come on that can't be true...'cause that'll mean that the Novels and Comics after that (published by Lucas Arts) could be wrong !

yeah....Thrawn is not canon unfortunately..i have been hearing this from too many places...

yeah....Thrawn is not canon unfortunately..i have been hearing from too many places...

No Thrawn, no Yuuzhan Vong, no Black Fleet Crisis, none of the Warlords (Zsinj et al), Jacen's turn to the Dark Side - None of that ? :o:

Okay bhai let's understand the situation at hand. BJP is back in election mode (again!!) so they'd rather have this session be a washout than try and push through anything contentious (land/labour etc) also the Congress 'stalling the parliament' narrative suits them.

By 2016 BJP will have +15 members in RS which could be +20 if they win Bihar. This can make a huge difference.

Now if you've been following the Indian politics only for a while now you wouldn't know this however if you check the history of monsoon sessions it has NEVER been a complete washout so after enough drama in the last 2/3 days many bills will get through

After Bihar comes UP elections :P

@Darmashkian Naidu to step up offensive on Telangana govt - The Times of India
Abe beech mein kardenge pass

Doesnt matter. You do not understand some issues. Telugu people are present not only in Madras , but also deep down in South near Theni, Near Virudunagar etc. They have settled here 400-500 years back. Heck. Tamil Nadu has a active, vibrant Saurastra community. So those people cant be actually called "Telugus" in real sense. And they can be called Tamils if they want to identify themselves with Tamilians.

Why such a question?
First of all I am no ignorant buffoon, I know very well that they are the descendants of Telugus who migrated down deep south 500 years ago under the Vijayanagaram Empire.

One of my friends who was born & brought up in Madurai is a 24 Manar Telugu Chettiar, he speak fluent Tamil but at the same time he speaks good Telugu(which is a little different compared to the dialects generally spoken by those in AP& TG, but he is more or less the same) & follows both Telugu & Tamil customs in public & Telugu customs inside his home..
Twenty four Manai Telugu Chettiars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://www.24manai.com/

Yes they can't be called Telugus of AP or TG & are very different from the Telugus in these 2 states, but from an ethnic & mother tongue point of view they can be called Telugus(which those who I know call themselves).

& Lastly, I was just curious after I got to know about the ethnicity of those netas who are more concerned about Tamils in other nations than what is happening in the
Lava hi that muje ausa much hoga

In 2nd part of your post which party are you mentioning about

Congress, I was talking about RG's rally in Anantapur which was a flop

'Selvi Jayalalitha' is from Tamil speaking mysore family IYENGAR family,not IYER..
Ramadoss is from Tamil speaking 'Vanniyar' caste,not Telegu..Though some vanniyar groups nearby Karnataka and Andra borders do speak Kannada/Telegu as their mother tongue..
There are many MPs/MLA's in Tamilnadu comes from Telegu background,for eg-K.Gopinath,MLA from Hosur..

Thank you very much for clearing my doubts Aiya :) , I got a a little confued b/w Iyer & Iyengar which is why I mixed Jayalalitha's caste up. :P

There are many tamils who live in Chittoor & Nellore districts of AP especially near Tirupati, I believe that a good number of them despite being of Tamil origin consider Telugu their mother tongue now.

Rajdeep : Modi does not wear skullcap

Salim Khan: Even i don't wear skull cap

Rajdeep: Modi does not host Iftar Parties

Salim Khan: Even i don't host Iftar parties

Desperate bunch of seculars...
& Rajdeep's response to that was 'does secularism needs to be redefined then?'

What a plonker...according to this moron secularism is all about wearing skull caps & holding Iftar parties! :woot:

Back
Top Bottom