What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

2 sanghis at loggerheads?? :lol:

Btw about touching feet thingy, somehow mallus do it very rarely (except during marriages and shabrimala trips)...don't know why?

I dunno why but Mallu always sounds more like the name of a vegetable than a people ! :undecided:

Maybe some species of Aaaluuu ! :tongue:

So Salman Khans father said , he is being targeted because he is a Muslim... :lol:

11755824_627673017372350_1891950307614633572_n.jpg

Seculars talking about Hindu terror :lol:

No, he did not say that. As usual Rajdeep Sardesai was caught lying and twisting the heading. Salim Khan was very reasonable thoughout the interview despite Rajdeep's blatant attempt to get a communal statement.

oh, dang.... in fact it was a tweet by India today, seems it has been deleted after an uproar

Yeah, he starts using it after getting mauled by Satile Shan in Alderaan, btw have you seen the Trailers ?

I've watched the trailer....I just can't seem to figure out whats the movie about. I am somewhat versed with what happened after the Return of the Jedi but I just don't know what story the movie is talking about. See unless I am mistaken you've got a Dark Lord in the story.....who's he ? Either Palpatine Reborn, one of Jedi Temple fellows going rogue or is it Jacen Solo - I can't really think of any other Dark Lord between the Return of the Jedi and the Expanded Universes's Darth Krayt series !

Digvijay singh......... Lolz..... and he is from a party who was ruling India when 26/11 happened, and they were in power for another 5 years......... How can he even attend such idiotic function.........

Look at the podium by the way.....

Actually its true , most of our intelligence orgs/army/security apparatus are filled with RSS sympathizers:

Former RAW chief Sanjeev Tripathi joins BJP - The Times of India

Former Union home secretary RK Singh joins BJP - The Times of India

I've watched the trailer....I just can't seem to figure out whats the movie about. I am somewhat versed with what happened after the Return of the Jedi but I just don't know what story the movie is talking about. See unless I am mistaken you've got a Dark Lord in the story.....who's he ? Either Palpatine Reborn, one of Jedi Temple fellows going rogue or is it Jacen Solo - I can't really think of any other Dark Lord between the Return of the Jedi and the Expanded Universes's Darth Krayt series !

this is way back, like 3000 years before the actual event in Episode 4 and 300 years after Revan. A time when The rule of two did not exist and there were literally thousands of Jedi and sith. He was one of those few sith who were more loyal to the Empire than to himself.. He was trained on the sith Academy in Koriban and apprenticed under Lord Vindican.

Look at the podium by the way.....

who are the other guys ?

Back
Top Bottom