What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Um...Actually I know that @Srinivas garu..
I just wanted the others on this forum to know that & also know what investments India(not just AP) could get & how this could help our nation & AP(for our AP members)

Basically India needs investments and technology in almost every field. This is a market of 1.2 Billion with good potential. There is an aggressive marketing going on by our politicians.

The plan is to develop every region and make it prosperous. Through economic corridors, SEZs, port cities and Industrial hubs. Those who invest here will get more profits because of high GDP growth rate and cheap labour resources.

Andhra will have port cities which will create jobs for people, also Andhra can help the inland states for the export of their goods.

wow

did he actually say that :-o

so that means we're up for debates that condemn his remarks and bash him?
It's already started, just check out the responses below the tweet, "secular" people have started asking if Sanskrit, then why not arabic....exactly what Modi was implying :lol:

It's already started, just check out the responses below the tweet, "secular" people have started asking if Sanskrit, then why not arabic....exactly what Modi was implying :lol:

areyy bhai earlier it used to be us low life Internet hindoo trolls who used to mock secularists, now the PM himself doing it :lol:

I can die peacefully now :angel:

areyy bhai earlier it used to be us low life Internet hindoo trolls who used to mock secularists, now the PM himself doing it :lol:

I can die peacefully now :angel:

Come one sir, the fun is just starting. :partay:

Anyway, today's fun - faking tweets AAPtard style:

CCi-g65WIAAkva4.jpg

CCi-hZJWIAAh5hp.jpg

How the tweet faking was done:

CCjeymtUwAAEUDe.jpg

Kudos to those who searched this. The people out there are clearly better investigative journalists than the presstitutes. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom