What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

So your real problem is that Gujarat, MP, Rajasthan and haryana is getting help :lol: ................ there is no medicine for jealousy.
Surely your problem is lack of ability to understand posts :lol:.................... there is no medicine for incompetence

Idc where what shithole state you come from, you're all madrassis to us. You know when bhopal happened we celebrated in Canada? It was like an early Christmas!

LOL. Are you admitting to being Stupid :cheesy:

Jihadi's were dancing when 9/11 happened too. Its a common trait for all fiends. I am glad you shared that with us. :P

Surely your problem is lack of ability to understand posts :lol:.................... there is no medicine for incompetence

Nope, it was pretty clear what you said. Your comments on Rajasthan, Haryana, etc were very enlightening.

LOL. Are you admitting to being Stupid :cheesy:

Jihadi's were dancing when 9/11 happened too. Its a common trait for all fiends. I am glad you shared that with us. :P

Nope, it was pretty clear what you said. Your comments on Rajasthan, Haryana, etc were very enlightening.

I'm much smarter than someone who worships a ling.

We celebrate when goodness over comes darkness. 10,000 less rakshas. I hope they find a nice home in Narak.

I'm much smarter than someone who worships a ling.

We celebrate when goodness over comes darkness. 10,000 less rakshas. I hope they find a nice home in Narak.

Sardar Stupidity is world famous ........ who are you kidding ? :lol:

Narak sounds like Nanak. Are you sure you did not mix that up Diaper head ? Time to change you diaper. Its stinking up the place.

You are totally misinterpreting my post . My objection is against partial attitude of central government against Punjab. No where in my post I criticize other states. Check out news link posted by me farmers of Punjab has suffered a lot due to rains like Haryana & Rajsthan but Modi government has denied them relaxation unlike other states.
Where is Mr. Modi's Sab ka sath sab ka vikas mantra now?

Sardar Stupidity is world famous ........ who are you kidding ? :lol:

Narak sounds like Nanak. Are you sure you did not mix that up Diaper head ? Time to change you diaper. Its stinking up the place.

idk about that but the world holds you shivlingers in disgust. I can't blame them.

karni-mata-11-622x415.jpg

You are totally misinterpreting my post . My objection is against partial attitude of central government against Punjab. No where in my post I criticize other states. Check out news link posted by me farmers of Punjab has suffered a lot due to rains like Haryana & Rajsthan but Modi government has denied them relaxation unlike other states.
Where is Mr. Modi's Sab ka sath sab ka vikas mantra now?

Its the state govt. responsibility, not central govt. If state govt. makes a request, central govt. responds.

What has Modi got anything to do with this ?

idk about that but the world holds you shivlingers in disgust. I can't blame them.

karni-mata-11-622x415.jpg

Yet they are calling your diaper head and beating up your kind all over the world. From UK to Canada to US :P

You know what inside a diaper ? Something ugly, soft and stinky :lol:

Now why do they call you that again ?

Its the state govt. responsibility, not central govt. If state govt. makes a request, central govt. responds.

What has Modi got anything to do with this ?
Because crop procurement norms are fixed by central government, it is not under jurisdiction of state government. Modi has eased norms in Haryana not on state government's request but on FCI's report. But on the other hand he ordered FCI to wind up operations in Punjab.
Centre’s move to wind up FCI will hurt farmers, says Badal
& seriously you really have some problem in understanding my posts or just finding some irrational logics to continue argumentation? In my earlier post I clearly posted a link which mentions Punjab government is looking for central help but still there is no immediate relief to the rain-hit farmers.

Because crop procurement norms are fixed by central government, it is not under jurisdiction of state government. Modi has eased norms in Haryana not on state government's request but on FCI's report. But on the other hand he ordered FCI to wind up operations in Punjab.
Centre’s move to wind up FCI will hurt farmers, says Badal
& seriously you really have some problem in understanding my posts or just finding some irrational logics to continue argumentation? In my earlier post I clearly posted a link which mentions Punjab government is looking for central help but still there is no immediate relief to the rain-hit farmers.

FCI norms are federal and is not customised state wise.

So where is the the proof of bias ?

First provide proof of bias and then talk.

Back
Top Bottom