What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Congress's 'snoopgate' charges on others is coming back to bite them badly! This Netaji files episode is picking up the pace.. & more & more revelations are coming out in the open! Now.. Indira Gandhi destroying the files in 1972 relating to Netaji!

I wish there's a nationwide movement to declassify all the files & expose everything that has been hidden from the public all this while.

Gurdaspur shuts over attack on Sena leader; Badal says will ensure peace

Good law and order .......Keep it up.

Now Badal is turning a Gunda from my hometown as a hero..............whats need to visit a gangster in hospital??

WOW. I thought you were a AAPtard. But you are a closet Khalistani :sick:

...........The bandh call was given by the Shiv Sena and its splinter groups after its Punjab unit general secretary Harvinder Soni was allegedly shot at by Kashmir Singh when he was playing volleyball in the crowded Fish Park area of the city yesterday morning.

Kashmir along with two others — Inderpal Singh and Gurjit Singh — were later arrested. The accused had shouted pro-Khalistan slogans after the shooting.

.....The police kept a close watch on Hindu-dominated townships of Batala and Dinanagar, where the Shiv Sena has a strong presence.......

Looks like the Hindus are being targeted by Khalistanis Sikhs AGAIN. :coffee:

Central government's insincere & inveigle attitude towards Punjab farmers. Modi government has eased wheat procurement norms for Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan but not for Punjab.
Norms eased for rain-hit Haryana

On the other hand condition of Punjab farmers is deteriorating day by day.
Farmer suicides continue, govt looks to Centre for help
@Prometheus

So your real problem is that Gujarat, MP, Rajasthan and haryana is getting help :lol: ................ there is no medicine for jealousy.

Central government's insincere & inveigle attitude towards Punjab farmers. Modi government has eased wheat procurement norms for Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan but not for Punjab.
Norms eased for rain-hit Haryana

On the other hand condition of Punjab farmers is deteriorating day by day.
Farmer suicides continue, govt looks to Centre for help
@Prometheus

That's because the rest are shivling worshipers while Punjabis believe in a proper religion. Hindoos are born discriminating.

That's because the rest are shivling worshipers while Punjabis believe in a proper religion. Hindoos are born discriminating.

Is that why you were asking the CASTE of a fellow punjabi ? :lol: ............. and then saying that he has "jatt mentality" ? :lol:

Sounds like you practice an evolved religion. :P

Is that why you were asking the CASTE of a fellow punjabi ? :lol: ............. and then saying that he has "jatt mentality" ? :lol:

Sounds like you practice an evolved religion. :P

No offense but is your wife a devadasi? Just as when you are surrounded by shit some it rubs off on you, so too does this practices of this digusting religion of hindooism pollute us.

No offense but is your wife a devadasi? Just as when you are surrounded by shit some it rubs off on you, so too does this practices of this digusting religion of hindooism pollute us.
His wife may be not, but your mom sure seems to be.... and the shit is leaking frm ur skull into your posts....:agree:

Stop sharing your life story with us. If you were my Father in law then my wife would have been a devdasi :lol: .... thankfully I tend to keep poor genetics out of my family pool.

I hope you shampoo your stinky hair. You guys STINK big time. No wonder your guru asked you to wear a underwear. :lol: .... you guys must have been running around like animals.

Stop sharing your life story with us. If you were my Father in law then my wife would have been a devdasi :lol: .... thankfully I tend to keep poor genetics out of my family pool.

I hope you shampoo your stinky hair and wash your turban. You guys STINK big time. No wonder your guru asked you to wear a underwear. :lol: .... you guys must have been running around like animals.

LOL you managed to keep poor genetics out?! You're a madrassi hindoo, amongst the ugliest people on earth. You're dark, hairy, have dull features, short. My 40yo friend, life was not kind on your race.

3310738303_955247be47_m.jpg
5277.jpg

It's really unbecoming when a people who drink cow urine, who put dead people's ashes on their skin, who eat and shit, and then eat that again to talk about hygiene, No offense but idk rather be dead than a hindoo.

LOL you managed to keep poor genetics out?! You're a madrassi hindoo, amongst the ugliest people on earth. You're dark, hairy, have dull features, short. My 40yo friend, life was not kind on your race.

It's really unbecoming when a people who drink cow urine, who put dead people's ashes on their skin, who eat and shit, and then eat that again to talk about hygiene, No offense but idk rather be dead than a hindoo.

:lol: I am not a "madrassi" nor "40".

Is that the famous sardar stupidity you are demonstrating ? :woot: ........ You need to brush up on your cock sucking skills to survive in the west. Learn a few tricks from your mon and daughter. I can confirm they are good.

Let me know when someone calls you a diaper head and beats the crap out of you in kanada. I want to enjoy that part.

Don't forget to wear that underwear when you step out.

:lol: I am not a "madrassi" nor "40".

Is that the famous sardar stupidity you are demonstrating ? :woot: ........ You need to brush up on your cock sucking skills to survive in the west. Learn a few tricks from your mon and daughter. I can confirm they are good.

Let me know when someone calls you a diaper head and beats the crap out of you in kanada. I want to enjoy that part.

Idc where what shithole state you come from, you're all madrassis to us. You know when bhopal happened we celebrated in Canada? It was like an early Christmas! Sad your family wasn't there when it happened.

Back
Top Bottom