What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

And Badal is a Nationalist

Moreover............I didnt expected from u that u will call AAP Punjab as Anti-nationalist.............is Phoolkha or Chotepur a Anti-nationalist???

I've got utmost respect for Phoolkha Ji. I'm not calling them Anti Nationals but AAP is Anti National Party.

I've got utmost respect for Phoolkha Ji. I'm not calling them Anti Nationals but AAP is Anti National Party.

hhhmmmm.....u do know nah ............Punjab might be getting Phoolkha as CM ..................and he is from AAP

hhhmmmm.....u do know nah ............Punjab might be getting Phoolkha as CM ..................and he is from AAP

Do you know nah what he recently did to the founding members of pAAP. He can do it in Punjab as well. If something like this happens to person like him....I would be :( :D

Do you know nah what he recently did to the founding members of pAAP. He can do it in Punjab as well. If something like this happens to person like him....I would be :( :D

One of the main reason why AAP is getting funding from NRI Punjabis is Phoolkha and Chotepur..................Kejri knows it.................he cant afford to loose Donations:partay:

Chill............If Kejri did anything to Chotepur or Phoolkha ........I will be first to stop donations to AAP

One of the main reason why AAP is getting funding from NRI Punjabis is Phoolkha and Chotepur..................Kejri knows it.................he cant afford to loose Donations:partay:

Chill............If Kejri did anything to Chotepur or Phoolkha ........I will be first to stop donations to AAP

There are many Khalistani's amongst those NRI's who are sending donations to AAP. :partay:

There are many Khalistani's amongst those NRI's who are sending donations to AAP. :partay:

Punjab AAP is gonna declare Phoolkha as CM candidate in next few months.........just heard the news.......thats why he is getting active again.....its been decided i guess

That old person first took cycle rally from Ludhiana to Chandigarh against VVIP culture of Badal ( Mr.Badal bought new helicopter for 38 cr when employees havent got salries)

now he took another cycle ralli with victims of 84 genocide.....................curse this poor soul more..

Punjab needs a Government which will solve the drugs problem completely

welcome to AAPtard family :enjoy:

Punjab AAP is gonna declare Phoolkha as CM candidate in next few months.........just heard the news.......thats why he is getting active again.....its been decided i guess

That old person first took cycle rally from Ludhiana to Chandigarh against VVIP culture of Badal ( Mr.Badal bought new helicopter for 38 cr when employees havent got salries)

now he took another cycle ralli with victims of 84 genocide.....................curse this poor soul more..

welcome to AAPtard family :enjoy:

I'm cursing the idiots who voted for Akali Dal for second term & turned Punjab into Heaven of Drugs. :D

Last edited:

Congratulations this is the first time you openly admitted to being an AapTard. Otherwise you were saying that you were an Akali when everyone knew your background

image.jpg

I total had 6 hrs electricity in past 24 hrs

Long live pseudo nationalists

I didnt have electricity for past 7 hours now....................lets blame Kejriwal..............why these prestitutes not showing it???

oh wait ..............Punjab is run by BJP ....thats why

You Jatts did it to yourself. You ruined Punjab with your Jatt mentality and attitude.

CBN in China

Chinese Diary - Day 1 & Day 2
Our flight to Beijing was delayed due to bad weather. Yet, I did not cancel any of my meetings. I met executives from Sinoma International on Day 1 of the tour.

The company executives have evinced interest in making investments in cement, solar and wind energy projects in AP. They told me that they see India as a potential market for the cement industry.

I was glad to hear that Sinoma is looking at Andhra Pradesh to house their biggest manufacturing facility in India. I informed them that our new capital Amaravathi will witness a lot construction activity. This area would have a large appetite for cement consumption.

I will meet the executives again and finalize a deal with them. My Day 1 in China was good and hectic.

My Day 2 in China consisted of meetings with hardware and software makers. It started off with Xiaomi and Foxconn.
Andhra Pradesh could emerge as an electronics hub to substitute to India’s hardware imports. Foxconn executives informed me that they are looking at $3.5 billion investment in India in the next 2-3 years. This would span across smartphones, software, TVs and other electronics. They plan to provide jobs to 1.2 million people.

In another meeting with Sinomach company and Shenzen Mary Photoelectric Co. Ltd, Sinomach said it will come up with a detailed proposal in June or July. The company has come up with a proposal to set up an industrial park.
Another interesting meeting was with Seimens executives. Seimens senior vice-president Müslüm Yakisan said that the company is interested in infrastructure projects such as railways, airports, turnkey projects.

They have expertise in inter-city & high-speed transport, commuter and regional transport. We are also good at urban transport, offer e-mobility solutions for e-cars, e-buses, parking management integrated-traffic management.

I told them that I'm interested in integrating our transport systems because we have an inland waterways coming up in our state. The company works on passenger and cargo solutions in Germany and said that they can work with Andhra Pradesh in this regard.
I have invited them to be part of Amaravathi and take up a pilot project for 10-15 km within the city.
SUMEC Group, which is a state-owned enterprise, informed me that the Group has made an investment of $1 billion in renewable energy. They are interested in 5,000MW solar project.

I told them that AP wants to replicate the Shanghai’s Yangshan deep-water port,

SUMEC Group executives said they will visit Andhra Pradesh in May before PM’s visit to China and make agreements.
One of the most lively meetings of the day was with Wang Anshun, the Mayor of Beijing. Stressing on closer cultural ties between India and China, the Mayor told me how Yoga is gaining popularity in Beijing.

I have invited him to Andhra Pradesh. The Mayor has accepted my invitation. We will work together in Finance, Tourism, Industry and other sectors. To foster cultural and business relationship between Andhra Pradesh and China, I suggested student exchange programmes between the two countries.

In a meeting with Chinese Vice-Premier Wang Yang, he told me that he had heard high about my work as a Chief Minister. I was humbled by his kind words.

During my visit to Huawei R&D Centre, I have asked them to prepare a report on integrating Information and Communications Technology (ICT) for governance to measure public response and identify satisfaction indices.
Two days of my tour have been hectic. I have four more days to go. Hoping that most of these meetings will materialize into investments. I will not rest until I develop Andhra Pradesh as a state of your dreams.

Chinese Diary - Day 1 & Day 2Our... - Nara Chandrababu Naidu | Facebook

@magudi @Tshering22 @Srinivas

I didn't know where else I could post it after all no this is just a facebook post & I doubt it is suitable enough to be an acceptable source.

Anyway after he returns, I will compile the remaining reports & make a thread on them

Yes CBN is in China for investments !

CBN in China

Chinese Diary - Day 1 & Day 2
Our flight to Beijing was delayed due to bad weather. Yet, I did not cancel any of my meetings. I met executives from Sinoma International on Day 1 of the tour.

The company executives have evinced interest in making investments in cement, solar and wind energy projects in AP. They told me that they see India as a potential market for the cement industry.

I was glad to hear that Sinoma is looking at Andhra Pradesh to house their biggest manufacturing facility in India. I informed them that our new capital Amaravathi will witness a lot construction activity. This area would have a large appetite for cement consumption.

I will meet the executives again and finalize a deal with them. My Day 1 in China was good and hectic.

My Day 2 in China consisted of meetings with hardware and software makers. It started off with Xiaomi and Foxconn.
Andhra Pradesh could emerge as an electronics hub to substitute to India’s hardware imports. Foxconn executives informed me that they are looking at $3.5 billion investment in India in the next 2-3 years. This would span across smartphones, software, TVs and other electronics. They plan to provide jobs to 1.2 million people.

In another meeting with Sinomach company and Shenzen Mary Photoelectric Co. Ltd, Sinomach said it will come up with a detailed proposal in June or July. The company has come up with a proposal to set up an industrial park.
Another interesting meeting was with Seimens executives. Seimens senior vice-president Müslüm Yakisan said that the company is interested in infrastructure projects such as railways, airports, turnkey projects.

They have expertise in inter-city & high-speed transport, commuter and regional transport. We are also good at urban transport, offer e-mobility solutions for e-cars, e-buses, parking management integrated-traffic management.

I told them that I'm interested in integrating our transport systems because we have an inland waterways coming up in our state. The company works on passenger and cargo solutions in Germany and said that they can work with Andhra Pradesh in this regard.
I have invited them to be part of Amaravathi and take up a pilot project for 10-15 km within the city.
SUMEC Group, which is a state-owned enterprise, informed me that the Group has made an investment of $1 billion in renewable energy. They are interested in 5,000MW solar project.

I told them that AP wants to replicate the Shanghai’s Yangshan deep-water port,

SUMEC Group executives said they will visit Andhra Pradesh in May before PM’s visit to China and make agreements.
One of the most lively meetings of the day was with Wang Anshun, the Mayor of Beijing. Stressing on closer cultural ties between India and China, the Mayor told me how Yoga is gaining popularity in Beijing.

I have invited him to Andhra Pradesh. The Mayor has accepted my invitation. We will work together in Finance, Tourism, Industry and other sectors. To foster cultural and business relationship between Andhra Pradesh and China, I suggested student exchange programmes between the two countries.

In a meeting with Chinese Vice-Premier Wang Yang, he told me that he had heard high about my work as a Chief Minister. I was humbled by his kind words.

During my visit to Huawei R&D Centre, I have asked them to prepare a report on integrating Information and Communications Technology (ICT) for governance to measure public response and identify satisfaction indices.
Two days of my tour have been hectic. I have four more days to go. Hoping that most of these meetings will materialize into investments. I will not rest until I develop Andhra Pradesh as a state of your dreams.

Chinese Diary - Day 1 & Day 2Our... - Nara Chandrababu Naidu | Facebook

@magudi @Tshering22 @Srinivas

I didn't know where else I could post it after all no this is just a facebook post & I doubt it is suitable enough to be an acceptable source.

Anyway after he returns, I will compile the remaining reports & make a thread on them

Back
Top Bottom