What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

The general really seems to be going after these media p*mps, this has to be with the tacit approval from on high. :tup:

CCdDuTWVIAEUawU.jpg

CCdDuTOUkAEOjqc.jpg

Did you see how media reported that?

"sakshi maharaj backs shiv sena, says no voting rights for muslims! "
Well as said i hate this moron...however Family planning is a thought provoking idea and IMO need of the hour...taking voting rights is unconstitutional and stupid...however there should be some sort of penalties(financially) or whatever makes sense....I guess an item for Niti Ayog...what say??

Most investors in foreign countries are Christians;
attacks on Christians will impact investment: Sanjay Kirloskar
to NDTV

Well as said i hate this moron...however Family planning is a thought provoking idea and IMO need of the hour...taking voting rights is unconstitutional and stupid...however there should be some sort of penalties(financially) or whatever makes sense....I guess an item for Niti Ayog...what say??

I'm all for incentives to all those take family planning seriously regardless of caste/religion.

We didn't had Electricity for 6 hours yesterday and 2 hours today. The best thing is that after today I no longer be in India.

5 saal kejrudeen. :cry:

I total had 6 hrs electricity in past 24 hrs

Long live pseudo nationalists

So power cuts only in NCR not Delhi proper?

I didnt have electricity for past 7 hours now....................lets blame Kejriwal..............why these prestitutes not showing it???

oh wait ..............Punjab is run by BJP ....thats why

I believe AAP to be Anti National Party. :-)

And Badal is a Nationalist

Moreover............I didnt expected from u that u will call AAP Punjab as Anti-nationalist.............is Phoolkha or Chotepur a Anti-nationalist???

Back
Top Bottom