What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Apparently God spoke to him :P ............. ... told him about Demonic worship and demonic tendencies in Hindus and Indians.

Wonderful interview :enjoy:

There is another video where the pastor is exorcising the Demon Shiva (Lord Shiva) from a converted Christian's body. Saying his past 50 generations have lived with demons.

There is another video where the pastor is exorcising the Demon Shiva (Lord Shiva) from a converted Christian's body. Saying his past 50 generations have lived with demons.

............... well it is the "religion of peace". :angel:

Excellent news :tup:

Making them clean public toilets will ensure they will NEVER drink and drive again. Not to mention we all get to use clean public toilets. :D

In fact, pass a law to punish people to community services and make them clean up the city and collect Garbage. THis will not only reduce burden on Jail, but will also improve the civic sense of people and help us keep the nation clean.

We can start with people found guilty of litter.

Excellent suggestion. Must make them clean up open drains too.

We need a law for this. All petty crimes can be punished with community services designed for "swatch bharat".

Eve teasing come to mind. Juvinile crimes. etc. No point in exposing these petty criminals to the hardened criminals in Jail.

Jails are the universities of crime. I knew a friend who actually went to jail, and some of the stories he told me will make your recoil in horror.

Agree. Except in case of accident on drunken driving which deserves a death penalty, the rest can be made to perform community service, aka toilet/drain cleaning.

Agree. Except in case of accident on drunken driving which deserves a death penalty, the rest can be made to perform community service, aka toilet/drain cleaning.

US and China was built on slave labour, we need to start making a few slaves too :P ...... community service is a good way to recruit the unwilling :D

US and China was built on slave labour, we need to start making a few slaves too :P ...... community service is a good way to recruit the unwilling :D

LOL. Half of Kerala will be in labor camps in India and the other half in Gelf.

Actually kerala police is VERY STRICT about drunken driving. The police in Kerala actually work for the public. One of the few good things about kerala.

Perhaps I should have said drunken boating than drunken driving for Kerala. LOL. Kidding. Good to see at least something actually working well in Kerala. Another fact I read up was almost 45% of Kerala as a whole has a tree cover. Another plus for Kerala.

Perhaps I should have said drunken boating than drunken driving for Kerala. LOL. Kidding. Good to see at least something actually working well in Kerala. Another fact I read up was almost 45% of Kerala as a whole has a tree cover. Another plus for Kerala.

Nah, its a state of drunkards, only they do not get to drink and drive. But OTOH there is enough rash driving without the drinking. But I suppose that is true for all of India, except Mumbai.

Nah, its a state of drunkards, only they do not get to drink and drive. But OTOH there is enough rash driving without the drinking. But I suppose that is true for all of India, except Mumbai.
way better than being called as a state of killing minorities,building temples for politicians,threatening and beating outside state peoples..and every one knows what is the impact of complete liquor ban in your Gujarat..

LOL. Half of Kerala will be in labor camps in India and the other half in Gelf.
and you are from mental assylum..

Back
Top Bottom