What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

The Jaundiced eye will see the world yellow. Prejudiced blind christian fanatics like you will see $hit everywhere.

For those who want to see can google up Female Security Index (FSI) a survey conducted by Tata Strategic Management Group :coffee:
fanatic??..Ask any Malayali,Bengali,Sikh,Muslim or Christian in this very forum about who is lord manvan??...They will say more about it...
jaundice eyes??..Ironically its coming from the very same Manvan..If you will find traitors,Vatican agents,terrorists in each and every Indian Muslims and Christians..Isn't it because of your jaundice eyes??..You have zero rights to call others fanatic,you yourself is the biggest RELIGIOUS BIGOT in this forum...

Hallelujah oye Hallelujah ... Chak de Phtake.

CBqH8yUUMAAdkHP.jpg

@Prometheus @Jaat Rock

Any data that goes against his bigotry is to be dismissed. Last he had confused you with me and in another post was threatening to kill you. So much Christian love can hardly be borne by a mere mortal.

LOL ... really ? For me he is just comic relief. :P

fanatic??..Ask any Malayali,Bengali,Sikh,Muslim or Christian in this very forum about who is lord manvan??...They will say more about it...
jaundice eyes??..Ironically its coming from the very same Manvan..If you will find traitors,Vatican agents,terrorists in each and every Indian Muslims and Christians..Isn't it because of your jaundice eyes??..You have zero rights to call others fanatic,you yourself is the biggest RELIGIOUS BIGOT in this forum...

:lol: .... why should I ask ? Since when did opinions of fools matter much ? Only to turds like you.

Now show me evidence of my religious bigotry :cheesy:

Start with the brahmins like you.

How about khalistani's like you ? :coffee:

Six sickular parties merging into One: Janta Parivar :cheesy: #Hailsecularisam
Secular Chakke? :o:
Don't worry Janta Parivar won't last long ek purani kahawat hai .... chako ke ghar beta hua, aur unho ne chum chum ke maar diya.

Back
Top Bottom