What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

10423827_1585268788398372_985368166162273431_n.jpg

Modi ji campaigning for 2019 Lok Sabha elections in Maharashtra & Haryana

@takeiteasy @The_Showstopper @jamahir @mooppan @Infinity :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 AAP Punjab member Jyoti Mann and Bhai Baldeep Singh, who fought Lok Sabha election on AAP ticket were kicked out of party for criticizing Supremo Kejriwal.
AAP expels Jyoti, suspends Bhai Baldeep

to add to it.................they are kicked out by Punjab AAP not Kejriwal.

Jyoti Mann was served 3 show cause notices.....she didnt reply ...........Dr.Daljeet Singh kicked him out

Hallelujah oye Hallelujah ... Chak de Phtake.

CBqH8yUUMAAdkHP.jpg

@Prometheus @Jaat Rock

nothing of this sort happening here.
Yes Christians have increased ..........especially in my city ...............a chruch came up near my home too ..................but mostly low socio-economic people are going there.............I have never seen a well dressed person ( as per Punjabi standard) ...going there...................on sunday ............there are just cycles and scooters in their parking .

their music is irritating .............

No matter who you are if you are hindu and advocating for hinduism you are communal to be a secular you need to advocate minorities irrespective of truth: :sick:

View attachment 212204

Bullshit stop being so Hindu-centric. We, the dharmic minority religions (Sikh, Jain, and Buddhists) have it the worst. We're proper minorities (<2%) and get the most discrimination yet no one cares. We have to fight on two fronts at the same time: 1) Abrahmic conquest; and 2) Hindu assimilation.

Bullshit stop being so Hindu-centric. We, the dharmic minority religions (Sikh, Jain, and Buddhists) have it the worst. We're proper minorities (<2%) and get the most discrimination yet no one cares. We have to fight on two fronts at the same time: 1) Abrahmic conquest; and 2) Hindu assimilation.

Only one Community is Minority in India. By the way what is this now? :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom