What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@East or West India Best hates no one exception being Internet hindooooozzzzz

No surprise every one hates us...

1062482.jpg

sagarika ghose hates us too....:(:(

Ghose is just a moderate Hindu hater

I still remember Zoya Hasan's remark on may 16 last year @ndtv when it became clear that modi was gonna be PM she said "Voting rights for Hindus must be revoked" .

I read abt it before too.. any video link ?? looks like ndtv hasn't uploaded this part on youtube...

I read abt it before too.. any video link ?? looks like ndtv hasn't uploaded this part on youtube...

Don't have video link, i saw it live that day but I'll search around a bit, will post if I find it somewhere

you must have felt schoked listening those words...

Not really, she was one among the other 900 comies who made it their life's sole purpose to stop modi

Appeal to all secular parties, leaders and candidates to help prevent formation of communal central government in India - Anhad

Only thing that shocked me was Congress's vote share even after trying to introduce something as draconian as communal violence bill

I feel pity and ashamed of every single one of those Hindu born ignorant cowards who still keep voting for Khangress

Not really, she was one among the other 900 comies who made it their life's sole purpose to stop modi

Appeal to all secular parties, leaders and candidates to help prevent formation of communal central government in India - Anhad

Only thing that shocked me was Congress's vote share even after trying to introduce something as draconian as communal violence bill

I feel pity and ashamed of every single one of those Hindu born ignorant cowards who still keep voting for Khangress

I feel you man but we can't blame them it is the result of 50 years of Brain washing

This link directly goes to my favourites bar.... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I will need it in 2019 definitely

Man.... how low can people get..... and just look at the list.... full of pseudo secularists....

And they call themselves prominent personalities..... I mean WTF....

For a comparison, Modi's personality, stature, world following etc. is better than these 900 clowns combined :rofl::rofl::enjoy::D

This link directly goes to my favourites bar.... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I will need it in 2019 definitely

Man.... how low can people get..... and just look at the list.... full of pseudo secularists....

And they call themselves prominent personalities..... I mean WTF....

For a comparison, Modi's personality, stature, world following etc. is better than these 900 clowns combined :rofl::rofl::enjoy::D

There are some 60 odd bollywood bigwigs as well, sigh!

BJP to Launch Agitations to Grow Big in AP, Telangana

HYDERABAD:
The BJP, which wants to grow independently in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana so as to emerge as a formidable political force by the general election due in 2019, has asked its local leaders to start focusing on strengthening the party at the grass roots in both the states.
The party’s central leadership, at the recently-held national executive meeting in Bengaluru, has directed the party leaders to launch issue-based agitations to win over all sections of people.
According to sources, the party central leadership had identified seven states, including AP and TS, where the party is weak and decided that there is a need to take up massive ground work to attract the people towards the party in these states.
As part of its strategy to reach out to people at the grass root level, party leaders will undertake door-to-door campaign in May, June and July in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Senior leaders will visit the two states on a regular basis to enthuse the party cadre.
Prime minister Narendra Modi has asked us to take the schemes of the Centre to the people and see that every scheme is implemented properly. We will undertake vigorous campaigning in AP and TS,” BJP floor leader in the Telangana Assembly K Lakshman told Express.
According to him, the central leadership has asked leaders of both states to improve organisational and political strength so as to prepare for the 2019 polls.
“We have been asked to take up peoples’ issues, especially issues concerning farmers, weavers and socially backward sections of society. We have also been asked to exert pressure on the respective state governments to fulfil all promises made,” he disclosed.
Stating that the party leadership is keen on taking on the TRS government in Telangana for not fulfilling poll promises, he said the party would soon take up issues related to farmers, weavers and weaker sections.
According to sources, the BJP, which is part of the government in AP, has already been asked to take up programmes to exert pressure on the state government to keep all poll promises.
We have been asked to prepare a road map to strengthen the party in the two Telugu-speaking states. We have also been directed to go to the people and create awareness about the programmes being taken up by the Modi government,” Lakshman said.
Local leaders were asked to counter the allegations being made by ruling party members on central funds and assistance. “The leadership asked us to counter the disinformation being spread by opposition parties with regard to central assistance and ideology,” he said.
Leadership Training
The BJP central leadership has asked local leaders to take up massive training programmes for cadre. “We have been asked to train party cadre to groom them into leaders of tomorrow. ‘Cadre to leader’ is our motto,” Lakshman said.

BJP to Launch Agitations to Grow Big in AP, Telangana -The New Indian Express

Hey Fulfill all the promises you made to AP including the Special Status for 10 years & Polavaram to be built by 2019 ! Then only will people even think about voting for you!

& how in the world can you agitate against the TDP govt. in AP (which you are part of) & the TRS govt. in TG(with whom many of the local BJP leaders sympathize with??)

@SarthakGanguly @itachiii

There are some 60 odd bollywood bigwigs as well, sigh!

So, my point still stands. What stature and personality do they have outside the LCD and colour TV monitors of some Saas Bahu households in India (Pakistan to some extant too.. ).

None of them are even comparable to our superstars.... let alone a world figure

BJP to Launch Agitations to Grow Big in AP, Telangana

HYDERABAD:
The BJP, which wants to grow independently in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana so as to emerge as a formidable political force by the general election due in 2019, has asked its local leaders to start focusing on strengthening the party at the grass roots in both the states.
The party’s central leadership, at the recently-held national executive meeting in Bengaluru, has directed the party leaders to launch issue-based agitations to win over all sections of people.
According to sources, the party central leadership had identified seven states, including AP and TS, where the party is weak and decided that there is a need to take up massive ground work to attract the people towards the party in these states.
As part of its strategy to reach out to people at the grass root level, party leaders will undertake door-to-door campaign in May, June and July in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Senior leaders will visit the two states on a regular basis to enthuse the party cadre.
Prime minister Narendra Modi has asked us to take the schemes of the Centre to the people and see that every scheme is implemented properly. We will undertake vigorous campaigning in AP and TS,” BJP floor leader in the Telangana Assembly K Lakshman told Express.
According to him, the central leadership has asked leaders of both states to improve organisational and political strength so as to prepare for the 2019 polls.
“We have been asked to take up peoples’ issues, especially issues concerning farmers, weavers and socially backward sections of society. We have also been asked to exert pressure on the respective state governments to fulfil all promises made,” he disclosed.
Stating that the party leadership is keen on taking on the TRS government in Telangana for not fulfilling poll promises, he said the party would soon take up issues related to farmers, weavers and weaker sections.
According to sources, the BJP, which is part of the government in AP, has already been asked to take up programmes to exert pressure on the state government to keep all poll promises.
We have been asked to prepare a road map to strengthen the party in the two Telugu-speaking states. We have also been directed to go to the people and create awareness about the programmes being taken up by the Modi government,” Lakshman said.
Local leaders were asked to counter the allegations being made by ruling party members on central funds and assistance. “The leadership asked us to counter the disinformation being spread by opposition parties with regard to central assistance and ideology,” he said.
Leadership Training
The BJP central leadership has asked local leaders to take up massive training programmes for cadre. “We have been asked to train party cadre to groom them into leaders of tomorrow. ‘Cadre to leader’ is our motto,” Lakshman said.

BJP to Launch Agitations to Grow Big in AP, Telangana -The New Indian Express

Hey Fulfill all the promises you made to AP including the Special Status for 10 years & Polavaram to be built by 2019 ! Then only will people even think about voting for you!

& how in the world can you agitate against the TDP govt. in AP (which you are part of) & the TRS govt. in TG(with whom many of the local BJP leaders sympathize with??)

@SarthakGanguly @itachiii

They need to work for the people of A.P and keep up there promises before thinking of growing big in the state...

In Telangana they have a great potential to grow.. of late I am seeing a lot of bjp posters all around the city..

Ghose is just a moderate Hindu hater

I still remember Zoya Hasan's remark on may 16 last year @ndtv when it became clear that modi was gonna be PM she said "Voting rights for Hindus must be revoked" .

I remeber that but I had not been able to find video of her statement on Internet. NDTV had not posted that video online.

Do you have some link of that video?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom