What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

can u elaborate khattar performance so far..i mean policies on road, infrastructure, industry etc.

He is trying to do a good job but still need more time. Focus is on E governance.

he is good guy.......working to ban mobiles and jeans for girls to prevent rape

UCHH Vichar
I heard you joined AAP Bouncer Manch. Is it true :o:

Gen V K Singh trolling media. :rofl:
CB8BcwCUMAA3Utt.jpg

@indo how's fadanvis been so far? Any better than yadav? Also what's your opinion of them forcing multiplexes for one show marathi movie daily?

@indo how's fadanvis been so far? Any better than yadav? Also what's your opinion of them forcing multiplexes for one show marathi movie daily?
That's just not going to work in a city like Mumbai. Even locals wouldn't like that bit. He is just trying to steal Shiv Sena's thunder by playing Marati card... & I'm liking it!

1. yadav who ?
2. He's done okay so far , a little better than previous gov but nothing spectacular as such.
He is trying to bring in more manufacturing plants in Maharashtra, which has been quite successfull.
But, he is playing to the gallery a lot which is understandable, like his stand on maratha reservation which is a ridiculous idea, Beef ban again a ridiculous idea.
He is paying more attention to east Maharastra primarily Nagpur, which is good.
He should take steps to implement steps to boost irrigation in Vidarbha and Marathwada area , which I think he is committed to do, lets see.

3. Marathi movies are already shown in Mumbai multiplexes on a daily basis, so that's not really a big problem actually and its a good step.....The idea is not to ban hindi films but to promote marathi films. The new rule just states that Marathi movies should be shown in the "prime time" slots on "1" screen in the multiplexes, not all the screens, which is acceptable since most multiplexes have 4 to 5 screens, and btw this is already happening without the rule because recently marathi film industry is booming and producing a lot of good films.

Nah she did her masters from there. she is one of the leaders which came to my mind of the top. But I don't think any professors would have joined BJP though. I have a personal hatred for JNU professors, one of them fcuked me over my personal life. that fcuking cocking scukin piece of dried turd.

Kya hogaya hamme bhi Batao

Back
Top Bottom