What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Simple.

Once JNU was given to Leftists by Indira Gandhi, they controlled recruitment process. Thus only leftists get jobs in JNU. This is a self-perpetuating cycle. Marxist controls recruitment, only marxist gets recruited, who then recruits marxist.

There is a running gig in Delhi that if you want job in JNU, at lest refer to Marx a couple of time (do it properly as these professors know Marx inside out) and blame corporates for poverty in India, when you go for interview for Lecturer post.

It is a process of self selection, and this has been done in Nalanda university also. I have read somewhere that a staff member accused Amratya sen and Gopa Sabarwhal of Nalanda university stocked that university with JNU leftists.Though in this case all is not lost as because of immaturity of their tenure, they could not influence recruitment much and GoI could still fill vacancies with right wingers.

@magudi

@ranjeet What happened? Did it involved a girl.

Good thing they kicked that leftist out

Petrol pumps are enforcing No Helmet No Petrol .. and the desi jugad people found. :lol:

Hum na sudhere the aur hum na sudhrenge.

CB69fQ0UsAARtyQ.jpg

CB69fp9UkAIosY1.jpg

Muslim leaders met PM Modi yesterday and put forth certain requests.

CB926WxUgAAYH-i.jpg

-------------------

Upset after rift within party supporter demands his donated Wagon R back.
@Prometheus @Guynextdoor2
AAP supporter demands his donated Wagon R back from Kejriwal | India TV News

They should ask them to wear proper helmets & the demands are legitimate Wahabis is getting stronger

got ambushed. :cry:

Thoda detail Mein Bata what do you mean 'got ambushed'

Good thing they kicked that leftist out

They should ask them to wear proper helmets & the demands are legitimate Wahabis is getting stronger

Thoda detail Mein Bata what do you mean 'got ambushed'
Mat yaad dila purani baatein :p:

commies congratulating the right :lol:
I liked his name...Kattakoya.
What does it mean?

lel i don't know about that btw can you and @nair tell me how come muslims are communists . I mean Aren't kerala communists atheists ? or are they communists for just name sake ?

lel i don't know about that btw can you and @nair tell me how come muslims are communists . I mean Aren't kerala communists atheists ? or are they communists for just name sake ?
Katta koya might have a meaning... or this must be a troll id. Katta koya can not be a real name.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom