What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Not really, she was one among the other 900 comies who made it their life's sole purpose to stop modi

Appeal to all secular parties, leaders and candidates to help prevent formation of communal central government in India - Anhad

Only thing that shocked me was Congress's vote share even after trying to introduce something as draconian as communal violence bill

I feel pity and ashamed of every single one of those Hindu born ignorant cowards who still keep voting for Khangress
What's wrong with these professor type people.. especially those ones from JNU? Do they take some sort oath when they join JNU that they will uphold everything that is detrimental to national interest & security of the nation? :o:

What's wrong with these professor type people.. especially those ones from JNU? Do they take some sort oath when they join JNU that they will uphold everything that is detrimental to national interest & security of the nation? :o:
there are quite a few BJP leaders who came through JNU. Nirmala Sitaraman is one of them.

Were they professors too?
Nah she did her masters from there. she is one of the leaders which came to my mind of the top. But I don't think any professors would have joined BJP though. I have a personal hatred for JNU professors, one of them fcuked me over my personal life. that fcuking cocking scukin piece of dried turd.

Nah she did her masters from there. she is one of the leaders which came to my mind of the top. But I don't think any professors would have joined BJP though. I have a personal hatred for JNU professors, one of them fcuked me over my personal life. that fcuking cocking scukin piece of dried turd.
My comment was only directed towards the professors of JNU. They sound like a different breed altogether. Do they all take oath from The Communist Manifesto of Karl Marx when they join JNU? :o:

My comment was only directed towards the professors of JNU. They sound like a different breed altogether. Do they all take oath from The Communist Manifesto of Karl Marx when they join JNU? :o:

Hahaa be proud of JNU it gave us once in a lifetime personalities like Kavita Krishnana :D

there are quite a few BJP leaders who came through JNU. Nirmala Sitaraman is one of them.

How is Khattar doing?

2754EE1400000578-3027869-image-a-18_1428366806474.jpg

The butchers of Turkman Gate: Father thrashed to death with iron rods in front of his crying sons over petty road rage incident | Daily Mail Online

Aam Aadmis doing Aam things in New Delhi.

Simple.

Once JNU was given to Leftists by Indira Gandhi, they controlled recruitment process. Thus only leftists get jobs in JNU. This is a self-perpetuating cycle. Marxist controls recruitment, only marxist gets recruited, who then recruits marxist.

There is a running gig in Delhi that if you want job in JNU, at lest refer to Marx a couple of time (do it properly as these professors know Marx inside out) and blame corporates for poverty in India, when you go for interview for Lecturer post.

It is a process of self selection, and this has been done in Nalanda university also. I have read somewhere that a staff member accused Amratya sen and Gopa Sabarwhal of Nalanda university stocked that university with JNU leftists.Though in this case all is not lost as because of immaturity of their tenure, they could not influence recruitment much and GoI could still fill vacancies with right wingers.

@magudi

@ranjeet What happened? Did it involved a girl.

Last edited:
How is Khattar doing?
Khattar is alright so far, although power cuts has increased in villages but it's something which can be managed.

Simple.

Once JNU was given to Leftists by Indira Gandhi, they controlled recruitment process. Thus only leftists got jobs in JNU.

There is a running gig in Delhi that if you want job in JNU, at lest refer to Marx a couple of time (do it properly as these professors know Marx inside out) and blame corporates for poverty in India, when you go for interview of Lecturer post.

It is a process of self selection, and this has been done in Nalanda university also. I have read somewhere that a staff member accused Amratya sen and then registrar of Nalanda university stocked that university with JNU leftists.Though in this case all is not lost as because of immaturity of their tenure, they could not influence recruitment much and GoI could still fill vacancies with right wingers.

@magudi

@ranjeet What happened? Did it involved a girl.
Sab nahi puchte :p:

He's a Khalistani. You are wasting your time.

anyone against Modi ji and BJP is Khalistanis ...............and Punjab is full of them ..............u dont believe ??? even CM of Punjab is also a Khalistani............i wonder why modi is in love with a Khalistani

anyone against Modi ji and BJP is Khalistanis ...............and Punjab is full of them ..............u dont believe ??? even CM of Punjab is also a Khalistani............i wonder why modi is in love with a Khalistani

Unlike you, I make a distinction between Retards an Khalistani. :coffee:

Khattar is alright so far, although power cuts has increased in villages but it's something which can be managed.

Sab nahi puchte :p:
can u elaborate khattar performance so far..i mean policies on road, infrastructure, industry etc.

Back
Top Bottom