What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Evacuating Indians from Yemen less exciting than going to Pak embassy: VK Singh - The Times of India

hqdefault.jpg

Please tell me the link above is from faking news or unreal times.

@levina @magudi @Tshering22 @JanjaWeed @Echo_419
Have they decided to merge Faking news & TOI???:girl_wacko:
Btw the report says "Speaking to reporters on Tuesday, the Union minister quipped, "It is a difficult task, but if you talk of excitement I think it's looking less exciting than going to the Pakistan embassy". "

Word collector.. are we? :sarcastic:
!
Logophile! :P

Have they decided to merge Faking news & TOI???:girl_wacko:
Btw the report says "Speaking to reporters on Tuesday, the Union minister quipped, "It is a difficult task, but if you talk of excitement I think it's looking less exciting than going to the Pakistan embassy". "

Logophile! :P
He was clearly pointing towards how much coverage it got on Indian media :lol:

for some it's hard to digust i guess.

:-)

presstitute - Wiktionary

Blend of press and prostitute

A term coined by Grant W. Farrar and later made popular by Gerald Celente. Often used by independent journalists and writers in the alternative media in reference to journalists and talking heads in the mainstream media who give biased and predetermined views in favor of the government and corporations, thus neglecting their fundamental duty of reporting news impartially. It is a portmanteau of press and prostitute.

Times Now Does It Again! Tries To Trend #VKDisaster, Lands In A #TimesNowDisaster

General VK Singh has made the atrocious mistake of being sarcastic. In a comment about the Yemen evacuation plan he mentioned it was not as "exciting" as visiting the Pakistani embassy. His comments were intended as a jibe to the media reaction of his tweets from Pakistan.

Times Now, however, was unable to understand the sarcastic undertones and live tweeted his comments with the hashtag #VKdisaster.

CB_Xt1CUAAE-rL0.jpg

Upon realising their mistake they promptly deleted the tweet. Unfortunately for the news channel, whatever goes on the internet stays on the internet. The twitterati took it upon themselves to create a new hashtag #TimesNowDisaster, which is now trending No.1 on Twitter. Following are the funniest tweets found:

Worst foot in mouth situation ever? :haha:

Gen kicked Arnab @ss so hard that he will sulk for days to come. :lol:
The sad part was the general was not even trying to do it. At best it was a mildly funny sarcastic remark. But those Times idiots really went over board to make a fool of themselves.

He is trying to do a good job but still need more time. Focus is on E governance.

I heard you joined AAP Bouncer Manch. Is it true :o:

yes.............I have been AAP biuncer since Lok Sabha elections..........well u see to beat Gundas u need gundas..........we have gundas of Badal here.............so Akali reinforcement was called in ....I joined:p:

Gladly my gang has highest number boys in it...from my city ........we dont let any BJPtard say anything:partay: .......

they called up their sugar daddies in every party to condemn the Gen. :rofl:

Anti corruption line .... Tajinder Bagga's call
Recording of Tajinder Bagga call to AAP Anti Corruption Help line by Tajinder Pal Singh Bagga - Hear the world’s sounds

just to inform u mate...........Delhi Court has cleared AAP from charges of taking foreign funding................where Court issued notices to BJP congress regarding this.

More over about this 50 lac...............a NRI canadian has filled lawsuit for caling her anti-national and fraud ............do search that

dont be a Blind Bhakt:bunny:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom