What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I was very happy to learn that arnab got owned yesterday........ His shows are becoming a joke, and its time that they ask him to tone down his rhetoric......In the quest for a new hashtag, or a breaking news scrolling, you should not make fool out of yourself.....

Its not just Goswami, its the channel or rather the news group. Th morons still have the flawed article up on their website without any clarification:

Evacuating Indians from Yemen less exciting than going to Pak embassy: VK Singh

Its not just Goswami, its the channel or rather the news group. Th morons still have the flawed article up on their website without any clarification:

Evacuating Indians from Yemen less exciting than going to Pak embassy: VK Singh
They are still running the scrolling, checked in the morning.....

I agree that its the group, but then there are other anchors in that group, Who never behaves or run shows like this guy.....

Malapurram language is so difficult to understand. lol

The real one you will find it very difficult, but no one uses it these days........

VK singh made a sarcastic comment and took a dig at Indian media, They were jumping up and down on his visit to Pak embassy to attend the function there couple of weeks back.......

Times now got exited looking at the statement without realizing( or deliberately ignoring) the sarcasm in it and took it in he real meaning and started tweets, and people picked up from there and retweeted and screwed them.....( havent watched the show yesterday btw)
There was no show on this yesterday but he called up fellow presstitudes and sugardaddies around 12 last night to b!tch about Gen. :rofl:

They are still running the scrolling, checked in the morning.....

I agree that its the group, but then there are other anchors in that group, Who never behaves or run shows like this guy.....

That's true for all groups really, you have some decent ones in India Today, NDTV etc., that does not make up for the transparent propoganda run by the group as a whole.

There was no show on this yesterday but he called up fellow presstitudes and sugardaddies around 12 last night to b!tch about Gen. :rofl:

Ok.... I saw a letter on FB in which a viewer was criticising his show in which arnab criticised Indain team's commitment after their Wc SF........ He doesnt know anything about cricket, I remember watching him asking How dare you bowl a bouncer at Sachin tendulkar that too

That's true for all groups really, you have some decent ones in India Today, NDTV etc., that does not make up for the transparent propoganda run by the group as a whole.

I agree, Just go to the online page of ToI.......... at time i feel sunny leone is their brand ambassador o_O

आंध्र प्रदेश में किसी ' तहरीक-ए-फलाना या लश्कर-ए-ढिकाना' के पाँच बन्दों को दोज़ख रुखसत कर दिया गया।

नितीश जी , मुबारक हो। इशरत के भाई हुआ है। :D

CCDVRZjWYAAR7xS[1].jpg

Times Now Does It Again! Tries To Trend #VKDisaster, Lands In A #TimesNowDisaster

General VK Singh has made the atrocious mistake of being sarcastic. In a comment about the Yemen evacuation plan he mentioned it was not as "exciting" as visiting the Pakistani embassy. His comments were intended as a jibe to the media reaction of his tweets from Pakistan.

Times Now, however, was unable to understand the sarcastic undertones and live tweeted his comments with the hashtag #VKdisaster.

CB_Xt1CUAAE-rL0.jpg

Upon realising their mistake they promptly deleted the tweet. Unfortunately for the news channel, whatever goes on the internet stays on the internet. The twitterati took it upon themselves to create a new hashtag #TimesNowDisaster, which is now trending No.1 on Twitter. Following are the funniest tweets found:

Worst foot in mouth situation ever? :haha:

Times now & TOI should be banned

I was very happy to learn that arnab got owned yesterday........ His shows are becoming a joke, and its time that they ask him to tone down his rhetoric......In the quest for a new hashtag, or a breaking news scrolling, you should not make fool out of yourself.....

It's high time that joke of a reporter calms down

yes Bhakt ??? u want something??

of these 2 crore ...............the so called money launder name that BJP fan boys was calling was of Jaskirat

watch BJPtard crying when Jaskirat rips him apart

AVAM made baseless allegations against me and AAP, says Jaskirat Kaur Mann Politics News Videos-IBNLive

more funny a BJP Bhakt commented under this video ...........calling people to vote for BJP and get them 70/70 seats ..............

you have any idea why aap MLA is shielding the supsects ?

I agree, Just go to the online page of ToI.......... at time i feel sunny leone is their brand ambassador o_O

She's probably too good for them.

Shocking!
But the report says majority of the Americans stuck in Yemen 're dual citizenship holders.

Yup, but according to some posters its SOP, once they issue advisory, people stuck are on their own.

Times now & TOI should be banned

That'd make them a martyr, they should be mercilessly ridiculed, shown their place. If you want to be serious, go after the inevitably dubious finances of the group owners.

Back
Top Bottom