What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

1920312_799602473442262_8038275603329501532_n.jpg

10455824_799602616775581_8421286490889641448_n.jpg

Poor farmers in Punjab throwing potatoes on streets because of falling potato prices. Potato in Punjab at present is fetching Rs 1.5 to Rs 2 per kg. Cold storage owners are also refusing to store the crop, anticipating that farmers would not pick crop in the wake of lesser prices. Still no word by so called efficacious government on MSP of potato & freight subsidy on its export whereas farmers are committing suicide.
Hit by potato glut, debt-ridden farmer commits suicide
What a shame for country despite of bumper crops millions of Indians are still suffering from starvation & malnutrition.
@Prometheus @ranjeet @Echo_419 @levina @magudi

View attachment 213082
View attachment 213081
Poor farmers in Punjab throwing potatoes on streets because of falling potato prices. Potato in Punjab at present is fetching Rs 1.5 to Rs 2 per kg. Cold storage owners are also refusing to store the crop, anticipating that farmers would not pick crop in the wake of lesser prices. Still no word by so called efficacious government on MSP of potato & freight subsidy on its export whereas farmers are committing suicide.
What a shame for country despite of bumper crops millions of Indians are still suffering from starvation & malnutrition.

This is fucking disgusting, a similar scene was seen last year and year before that, I think it's becoming a trend now. :pissed:
Government needs to provide farmers with proper storing facilities, heard a similar news about kinnow. Fcuking disgrace.

View attachment 213082
View attachment 213081

Fuckin disgrace state govt should be heals responsible for this mess

This is fucking disgusting, a similar scene was seen last year and year before that, I think it's becoming a trend now. :pissed:
Government needs to provide farmers with proper storing facilities, heard a similar news about kinnow. Fcuking disgrace.
Same is condition of poultry farmers here nowdays. :sad:
Prices of eggs have also suffered a setback & cold store owners are also refusing to store them like potatoes.

Same is condition of poultry farmers here nowdays. :sad:
Prices of eggs have also suffered a setback & cold store owners are refusing to store them like potatoes.
Government needs to build state owned cold storage private players are after money.

View attachment 213082
View attachment 213081

I had similar scene in different catastrophe in Rajasthan where a farmer was bursting in tears on road side vast paddy fields seeing his damaged crops hit by unseasonal rains .... It was so heart wrenching scene before me that it almost brought tears in my eyes ...... N prayed(which I usually never do for myself) to god plz don't make their livelihood more difficult.....
I don't which gov is responsible for the mess but an immediate relief should be given to these farmers....
And RIH to indian media which were so busy to cover high profile marriage(Raina) that it never gave any heeds to such real issues of common ppl at the needy hour which could force respective gov to heal the wounds of farmers... RIH all media morons....

I had similar scene in different catastrophe in Rajasthan where a farmer was bursting in tears on road side vast paddy fields seeing his damaged crops hit by unseasonal rains .... It was so heart wrenching scene before me that it almost brought tears in my eyes ...... N prayed(which I usually never do for myself) to god plz don't make their livelihood more difficult.....
I don't which gov is responsible for the mess but an immediate relief should be given to these farmers....
And RIH to indian media which were so busy to cover high profile marriage(Raina) that it never gave any heeds to such real issues of common ppl at the needy hour which could force respective gov to heal the wounds of farmers... RIH all media morons....

If only Goswami spent half the energy he spends shouting with fellow prestitutes on nonsensical issues to bring in some government representatives and demand answers from them on such tragedies

View attachment 213082
View attachment 213081
:hitwall::hitwall::cry::cry::pissed::pissed::pissed:
This is so sad, even digging out 1 kg of potatoes may be costing them 5 Rs. Shame on Punjab govt for not providing them cold storage, I think Delhi and other near by States can directly procure from them to reduce food prices elsewhere. If I was in helm at Delhi I would have done this.

Better yet, let private players like walmart and tesco build some infra.
Middlemen won't let govt to allow them. Middlemen are the scums that let these farmers down. They benefit the most yet don't pay heed to the plight.

If only Goswami spent half the energy he spends shouting with fellow prestitutes on nonsensical issues to bring in some government representatives and demand answers from them on such tragedies
True buddy...
Media is running TRP shows...
If my wish were granted, I would hold all these moron by their collars n slap them until they realize their holistic duties as fourth pillar of democracy.....

Back
Top Bottom