What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

IS that just an anecdote or a real story? :o:

real news

they literally ask money from everything.

they asked so much money from Hero cycles ..........that they even decided to leave Punjab ................but news went viral.............Punjab Govt had to issue statements ..............then only Hero company stayed here.

Motto of Badals is " Pay us , or we take ur bussiness"

thats what they tried to do with famous "Haveli Dhabha" of Jalandhar.
And with Indo-Candaian bus service

Would not change the fact that a defeat of BJP+SAD alliance in Punjab would be defeat of Akalis primarily, not BJP. Just like defeat of BJP+SAD alliance in Delhi was a defeat of BJP primarily. No one gave a damn about akali's loss in Delhi.

do u know how many ministers are from BJP in Punjab.

there is a guy named "ANil joshi" ............a real gem of BJP from Amritsar.....................the reason why Arun Jaitley lost.

just search his name ...........and see what kinda gunda he is ..........a minister from Amritsar .......who is not liked in AMritsar ....and cost Arun Jaitley his elections.....and that was not defeat of Akalis.............that was defeat of BJP

you have any idea why aap MLA is shielding the supsects ?

do u have any idea where a BJP minister from Punjab attempted murder of lawyers ???? do u have any idea where a BJP minister from Punjab destroyed properties of People illegally and facing court now???

dude................there is nothing bad u can say about AAP ......that will make BJP of Punjab look like saint.

talk is going on about Punjab and farmers.................do u want me to go questioning why Brother of a BJP MP killed a master????

I remember few months ago .........Farmers were throwing milk on the roads...........then only Punjab Govt. gave permision to Punjab Milkfed to pick extra milk from farmers and start shipping abroad.

That file was kept pending for over 3 years with Punjab Govt...........Milkfed did everything to clear that file............Punjab Govt was just tossing file here and there.......passing time......as govt has ran out of money ..............cant pay even salaries to his employess

just yesterday , a known teacher of mine told that she is not paid for 3 months now.

How are Punjabis expected to survive in this type of mismanagement ??? @ranjeet @gslv

Punjab CM have 38 cr ruppees to buy a new helicopter and have money to double his salary in one go.............but cant pay proper money to farmers.

Thats why my family dont grow anything that only govt can buy ..........we are better in growing produce that we have export......
I might not know everything but I have mada mota idea how inept and corrupt SAD is in Punjab. Change is imminent but I hope it's not for worse, It appears as if AAP is good at protesting and dharna but not good at governing. I wish the leadership in Punjab is mature than what they have in Delhi.

TImesnow is become a garbage channel. And Arnab is like a TRP W****. Kuch bhi karega.
It's not just Arnab but whole media.

:hitwall::hitwall::cry::cry::pissed::pissed::pissed:
This is so sad, even digging out 1 kg of potatoes may be costing them 5 Rs. Shame on Punjab govt for not providing them cold storage, I think Delhi and other near by States can directly procure from them to reduce food prices elsewhere. If I was in helm at Delhi I would have done this.

You didn't read the post properly. It's not just the cold storage that's the problem, it is the lack of clarity on MSP

there is a guy named "ANil joshi" ............a real gem of BJP from Amritsar.....................the reason why Arun Jaitley lost.

just search his name ...........and see what kinda gunda he is ..........a minister from Amritsar .......who is not liked in AMritsar ....and cost Arun Jaitley his elections.....and that was not defeat of Akalis.............that was defeat of BJP

do u have any idea where a BJP minister from Punjab attempted murder of lawyers ???? do u have any idea where a BJP minister from Punjab destroyed properties of People illegally and facing court now???

dude................there is nothing bad u can say about AAP ......that will make BJP of Punjab look like saint.

talk is going on about Punjab and farmers.................do u want me to go questioning why Brother of a BJP MP killed a master????

Lemme ask you something? How was Amarinder Singh?

I might not know everything but I have mada mota idea how inept and corrupt SAD is in Punjab. Change is imminent but I hope it's not for worse, It appears as if AAP is good at protesting and dharna but not good at governing. I wish the leadership in Punjab is mature than what they have in Delhi.

It's not just Arnab but whole media.

Yeah but Arnab causes more noise pollution than all the rest put together.

Who is cm candidate for aap?

So basically you are saying AAP & BJP are same !! ?

No. The scale of reliance is still very small.
May be, but these companies would create a large job market. In the end all balances out. Even here in west the corner stores and big marts coexist. Sometimes they are even neighbors!

He cares about Punjab, not Kejriwal or Modi. After trying both Cong. and SAD+BJP they have hope from people who have been working on ground in Punjab against corruption and drugs.

The idea that Walmart will wipeout every corner shop is extremely ridiculous.
In MMR we have D-Marts in every node. D-Mart's are like Walmart but on a comparatively small scale.
It has benefited lots of people from consumers to the people working there and has created many jobs too.
It hasn't wiped out the corner shops.
The only people it has affected are the middlemen and some of their competitors like Reliance fresh, Bharti group's More etc, now these people are already rich.
Thus it benefits more people and especially the working class, so if Walmarts are opened they would be no different but there should be conditions like building local infrastructure and supply chain and source local products more.

nope...............BJP Congress are same

do u know Bjp and congress did coalition in Punjab MC elections in many cities???? I believe u must be happy that brotherly love of BJP and congress is out

Back
Top Bottom