What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

You know the butt hurt is real when .... Arnab whines on Hindi channels.
CCE0AvUUIAA-V4g.jpg

@JanjaWeed @magudi @IndoCarib @Guynextdoor2 @Prometheus

Who is cm candidate for aap?
me:smitten:

You didn't read the post properly. It's not just the cold storage that's the problem, it is the lack of clarity on MSP

Lemme ask you something? How was Amarinder Singh?

he was OK .........he did tried to bring industry to Punjab .............many companies started offices in Punjab like Infosys etc........as soon as Badal sahib came ...........companies shifted to Chandigarh or Baddi (himachal )

You know the butt hurt is real when .... Arnab whines on Hindi channels.
CCE0AvUUIAA-V4g.jpg

@JanjaWeed @magudi @IndoCarib @Guynextdoor2 @Prometheus

why Arnab going after BJP ministers these days????

before Lok sabha ...he was against AAP ...............now looks like he is doing same to BJP

why Arnab going after BJP ministers these days????

before Lok sabha ...he was against AAP ...............now looks like he is doing same to BJP

Arnab is after TRP nothing else, he needs a new villain every night to bash with his sidekicks

I might not know everything but I have mada mota idea how inept and corrupt SAD is in Punjab. Change is imminent but I hope it's not for worse, It appears as if AAP is good at protesting and dharna but not good at governing. I wish the leadership in Punjab is mature than what they have in Delhi.

It's not just Arnab but whole media.

Intention shall be good............people wont mind few mistakes...........atleast they will have good intentions .

BTW ....about Protests ..........just few weeks ago ......Punjab Govt held protests and Dharnas at Indo-Pak border against BSF soldiers ............even Badal attented it.
I dont see people making fuzz about it.

They insulted soldiers and should be tried for treason .........but who cares when CM is openly a Khalistani and his MLA in assembly says they are Khalistnis .......meh

The idea that Walmart will wipeout every corner shop is extremely ridiculous.
In MMR we have D-Marts in every node. D-Mart's are like Walmart but on a comparatively small scale.
It has benefited lots of people from consumers to the people working there and has created many jobs too.
It hasn't wiped out the corner shops.
The only people it has affected are the middlemen and some of their competitors like Reliance fresh, Bharti group's More etc, now these people are already rich.
Thus it benefits more people and especially the working class, so if Walmarts are opened they would be no different but there should be conditions like building local infrastructure and supply chain and source local products more.

Australia have K-mart etc in every city and town...................people still visit local small stores.............i havent seen any small store closing

Intention shall be good............people wont mind few mistakes...........atleast they will have good intentions .

BTW ....about Protests ..........just few weeks ago ......Punjab Govt held protests and Dharnas at Indo-Pak border against BSF soldiers ............even Badal attented it.
I dont see people making fuzz about it.

They insulted soldiers and should be tried for treason .........but who cares when CM is openly a Khalistani and his MLA in assembly says they are Khalistnis .......meh
I know they do deserve a chance.

Australia have K-mart etc in every city and town...................people still visit local small stores.............i havent seen any small store closing
My point exactly. Politicians rile up people for political mileage , especially the opposition....and it doesn't even matter which party is in opposition and which is ruling.
The opposition party tries to stall every developmental project using petty reasons and when they are in "sarkar" try to pass the same laws and now the previous ruling party will oppose.This cycle of incompetence continues.

I would rather watch haryana news
or that lal kitab ad.
Or that wonder bra.
Or that chamykari hanuman chalisa
Or that that angrej with Hindi mimic. Hello Mera naam Lindaa! Hai.

Guys why do you watch this idiot?

Why can't we have a good national television. Which can show unbiased opinion.

Or at least a bjp channel which does the parda fash if congress stoog like ndtv star or times

I personally don't like ndtv anymore. But we lack a good news site. Which is not already bought up.

Back
Top Bottom