What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I would rather watch haryana news
or that lal kitab ad.
Or that wonder bra.
Or that chamykari hanuman chalisa
Or that that angrej with Hindi mimic. Hello Mera naam Lindaa! Hai.

Guys why do you watch this idiot?

IndiaTv588112_Robert_Vadra_mainpic.jpg

This is must watch. Swapan Da is raping Arnab on his own channel. :rofl:

Intention shall be good............people wont mind few mistakes...........atleast they will have good intentions .

BTW ....about Protests ..........just few weeks ago ......Punjab Govt held protests and Dharnas at Indo-Pak border against BSF soldiers ............even Badal attented it.
I dont see people making fuzz about it.

They insulted soldiers and should be tried for treason .........but who cares when CM is openly a Khalistani and his MLA in assembly says they are Khalistnis .......meh

Australia have K-mart etc in every city and town...................people still visit local small stores.............i havent seen any small store closing

I can assure you, Walmart in its monstrous form really is as bad as they say it is. Any other industry I push for full liberalization, but Retail- absolute no. That is a demon we don't need. Our highly controlled market is just fine for now.

View attachment 213082
View attachment 213081
Poor farmers in Punjab throwing potatoes on streets because of falling potato prices. Potato in Punjab at present is fetching Rs 1.5 to Rs 2 per kg. Cold storage owners are also refusing to store the crop, anticipating that farmers would not pick crop in the wake of lesser prices. Still no word by so called efficacious government on MSP of potato & freight subsidy on its export whereas farmers are committing suicide.
Hit by potato glut, debt-ridden farmer commits suicide
What a shame for country despite of bumper crops millions of Indians are still suffering from starvation & malnutrition.
@Prometheus @ranjeet @Echo_419 @levina @magudi
This is upsetting for an agrarian economy like India.
This is fucking disgusting, a similar scene was seen last year and year before that, I think it's becoming a trend now. :pissed:
Government needs to provide farmers with proper storing facilities, heard a similar news about kinnow. Fcuking disgrace.
Its not just about the storing facilities, we can't blame the cold storage facilities owners for they fear farmers would not return to claim it because of the falling prices. And the prices have gone down due to increased farming of potatoes this year (it has increased by about 15%), and Pakistan which used to import the Indian potatoes had a bumper crop this year.
Government should have encouraged the farmers in diversifying their crops. I must say Gujarat and WB govt's were quick to provide subsidies to their farmers, while Punjab govt was day dreaming.

This is upsetting for an agrarian economy like India.

Its not just about the storing facilities, we can't blame the cold storage facilities owners for they fear farmers would not return to claim it because of the falling prices. And the prices have gone down due to increased farming of potatoes this year (it has increased by about 15%), and Pakistan which used to import the Indian potatoes had a bumper crop this year.
Government should have encouraged the farmers in diversifying their crops. I must say Gujarat and WB govt's were quick to provide subsidies to their farmers, while Punjab govt was day dreaming.
I agree farmers need to diversify crops, but its ban on export of potato which has hurt the farmers the most.
Ban on exports hurts potato growers | Business Standard News

I agree farmers need to diversify crops, but its ban on export of potato which has hurt the farmers the most.
Ban on exports hurts potato growers | Business Standard News
Even if govt had not put a ban on exporting potatoes to Pak, the end result would've been the same, as Pakistan had a bumper crop this time. Russia, another country to which India exports potatoes, has stopped buying from India due to a big fall in the value of their currency.
I dont see any other way out other than diversifying crops.

गुजरात मै 6 साल पहले लागू की गयी ई राशन कार्ड को दिल्ली मे भी लागू करा गया ये उसके उद्घाटन का चित्र है ।सन्देश आप समझ गए होंगे। :cheesy:

11136683_1818740098351650_7254570905134015774_n.jpg

गुजरात मै 6 साल पहले लागू की गयी ई राशन कार्ड को दिल्ली मे भी लागू करा गया ये उसके उद्घाटन का चित्र है ।सन्देश आप समझ गए होंगे। :cheesy:

View attachment 213203
I didn't get you. Isn't it a good initiative ?

No Arvind bhai should not copy anything from darinder mody.Gujrat model is completely failed.
We should appreciate good work done by any politician.It's politicians job to do the mudslinging not ours, our views should be about their policies. If it benefits us we should appreciate otherwise not. Our appreciation should be based on what is being done rather than who does it. Only then " work " will become the yardstick of elections.

Back
Top Bottom