What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

5 women and 57 men were arrested from the farmhouse of former Congress MLA Devraj Dewan as sex and gambling racket was busted by police....

But, obviously, no mainstream media will utter a word about it... :tsk:

View attachment 213207
Remember Congress man N D Tiwari. That man was example of virility.

5 women and 57 men were arrested from the farmhouse of former Congress MLA Devraj Dewan as sex and gambling racket was busted by police....

But, obviously, no mainstream media will utter a word about it... :tsk:

11041276_911513655538059_8167776095694606918_n.png

Are they going to issue ration cards to minorities only ?

Buddhist, Jains, Sikhs are Minorities not the Secular Community. He is no different than BSP, JDU etc...:p:#consolidatingsecularvotebank

Buddhist, Jains, Sikhs are Minorities not the Secular Community. He is no different than BSP, JDU etc...:p:#consolidatingsecularvotebank
You didn't answer my question. :yes4:
Let me rephrase it, may be it'll help, Are they issuing ration cards to Muslims only ?

गुजरात मै 6 साल पहले लागू की गयी ई राशन कार्ड को दिल्ली मे भी लागू करा गया ये उसके उद्घाटन का चित्र है ।सन्देश आप समझ गए होंगे। :cheesy:

View attachment 213203
I hope you don't use the Anti corruption helpline of AAP. It will be a nightmare for Delhi girls in the times to come. Those bouncers will get hold of ones number.

अर्नब गोस्वामी की उम्र से ज्यादा मेडल जनरल वी के सिंह अपनी छाती पर लगाते है.
# HatsOffGeneral

I hope you don't use the Anti corruption helpline of AAP. It will be a nightmare for Delhi girls in the times to come. Those bouncers will get hold of ones number.

Ain't need that. One can take careof idiots on Road. :butcher: I'm Delhi for 3 more days & then...:wave:

You didn't answer my question. :yes4:
Let me rephrase it, may be it'll help, Are they issuing ration cards to Muslims only ?

Let me Rephrase too! Smaj Wadi, Nitish & Lalu, Mamta, Congress etc = Secular Community Appeasement. The Burkha in the pic signifies it. Samajdar ko ishara hi kafi hota hai. cough cough. :sick:

Had pic been without Burkha & some needy person from poor background in it, I would have been fine with it. Not Burrkhaas! :sarcastic:

Hope bhajpa doesn't do the folly of asking vk Singh to apologize :unsure:

correction please.. it's not anti corruption helpline.. it's anti bribe helpline.:coffee:

अर्नब गोस्वामी की उम्र से ज्यादा मेडल जनरल वी के सिंह अपनी छाती पर लगाते है.
# HatsOffGeneral
Arnab & TimesNow tried to trend #AbusiveGeneral today prime time. Once again they lost out to #HatsOfGeneral & #Presstitutes! Couldn't even trend top ten! That's second day in running they lost out to Gen V K Singh in social media battle! :lol:

Ain't need that. One can take careof idiots on Road. :butcher: I'm Delhi for 3 more days & then...:wave:

Let me Rephrase too! Smaj Wadi, Nitish & Lalu, Mamta, Congress etc = Secular Community Appeasement. The Burkha in the pic signifies it. Samajdar ko ishara hi kafi hota hai. cough cough. :sick:

Had pic been without Burkha & some needy person from poor background in it, I would have been fine with it. Not Burrkhaas! :sarcastic:
back to Russia or down under?

I didn't mean to offend you. I am sorry if you feel so. Take a deep breath, calm down and think rationally , is the move going to benefit only muslims or everybody living in Delhi ? Is it good work or not ? Does a photo with a muslim woman discredit the move because it suddenly becomes muslim appeasement (how) ?

If the logic here used is that a random pic with a muslim woman receiving the benefit of a government initiative makes the entire move unworthy and gets the entire party labelled secular , then how would you describe the recent operation being conducted by the armed forces and the BJP government to rescue our citizens , since most pictures released by them show them with muslim woman, Is the Armed forces and the "Narendra Modi" government trying to appease someone ?
Do we also declare it sickularism ? I don't think we should, should we ?

correction please.. it's not anti corruption helpline.. it's anti bribe helpline.:coffee:

Arnab & TimesNow tried to trend #AbusiveGeneral today prime time. Once again they lost out to #HatsOfGeneral & #Presstitutes! Couldn't even trend top ten! That's second day in running they lost out to Gen V K Singh in social media battle! :lol:
Arnab got an elephant egg on his face ... I don't think there is anyone in Indian Media who got abused this badly. Even international media covered #TimesNowDisaster

I didn't mean to offend you. I am sorry if you feel so. Take a deep breath, calm down and think rationally , is the move going to benefit only muslims or everybody living in Delhi ? Is it good work or not ? Does a photo with a muslim woman discredit the move because it suddenly becomes muslim appeasement (how) ?

If the logic here used is that a random pic with a muslim woman receiving the benefit of a government initiative makes the entire move unworthy and gets the entire party labelled secular , then how would you describe the recent operation being conducted by the armed forces and the BJP government to rescue our citizens , since most pictures released by them show them with muslim woman, Is the Armed forces and the "Narendra Modi" government trying to appease someone ?
Do we also declare it sickularism ? I don't think we should, should we ?
Did you hear that sting of Kejriwal where he said that muslim don't have anywhere to go except AAP? the pic reinforces that point very loud and clear.

Hope bhajpa doesn't do the folly of asking vk Singh to apologize :unsure:
if they do that ... I will make sure every Rajasthani doesn't vote for them in the next elections by reminding them BJP didn't relaxed the timings of Wine shops.

Arnab got an elephant egg on his face ... I don't think there is anyone in Indian Media who got abused this badly. Even international media covered #TimesNowDisaster

Did you hear that sting of Kejriwal where he said that muslim don't have anywhere to go except AAP? the pic reinforces that point very loud and clear.

Not just Sting, prashant bhushans open letter revealed how he conspired against Congress's Muslim MLA.

Also @Клара is right he's smart and consolidating his vote base.

Sisodia pitches for higher Haj quota for Delhi - The Hindu: Mobile Edition

Back
Top Bottom