What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I didn't mean to offend you. I am sorry if you feel so. Take a deep breath, calm down and think rationally , is the move going to benefit only muslims or everybody living in Delhi ? Is it good work or not ? Does a photo with a muslim woman discredit the move because it suddenly becomes muslim appeasement (how) ?

If the logic here used is that a random pic with a muslim woman receiving the benefit of a government initiative makes the entire move unworthy and gets the entire party labelled secular , then how would you describe the recent operation being conducted by the armed forces and the BJP government to rescue our citizens , since most pictures released by them show them with muslim woman, Is the Armed forces and the "Narendra Modi" government trying to appease someone ?
Do we also declare it sickularism ? I don't think we should, should we ?

Err -:o: Burkha/skulp cap is epitome of Pseudo Secularism in India. I have problem with that not the scheme. It's you who need to take deep breath etc etc. :cry:

back to Russia or down under?

:agree: :agree: :agree:

AAPtard,

Even BJP fought Delhi election in alliance with Akalis. Is BJP+SAD alliance called defeat of SAD? obviously no as SAD was junior partner in that alliance and its fortunes did not mattered much.

Similarly in Punjab, BJP is junior ally. If current government is voted out, it would be a defeat of Akalis primarily, not BJP. Logic seem to be lost on an AAPtard.

I do not understand the reason of your reveling in this post! Drugs perhapes!

And how are 12 seats out of 117 equivalent to 7 seats out of 70!!! Looks like AAPtard fail in ratio and proportion too, apart from everything else he tries his hand on.
Feku Bhakt,
You cannot compare alliance of Akali BJP in Delhi with Akali BJP alliance in Punjab. There is a difference Akalis fought in Delhi on just one seat with their election symbol, other 3 candidates fought with BJP's symbol. BJP's share in alliance in Punjab is much bigger than Akali share in Delhi. For 2017 elections BJP is dreaming of fighting alone in all 117 seats & want to form their own government like they did in Haryana. But everyone in Punjab believes now ( except some Bhakts) in next elections Akalis gonna suffer a big setback & BJP will be wiped out of Punjab.

I do not understand the reason of your reveling in this post ! Sanghi Brain wash in RSS camps perhaps !

And how are 12 seats out of 117 equivalent to 7 seats out of 70!!! Looks like AAPtard fail in ratio and proportion too, apart from everything else he tries his hand on.
You are wrong my question was how are 12 seats out of 23 (fought by BJP) are equivalent to 7 seats out of 70. How can you comparing seats in which BJP was not fighting ?
Looks like naive Feku Bhakt failed not only in answering my question but also in ratio and proportion.......

After Wagon R
And AAP logo
Another volunteer lost interest in the AAP.
11138541_404089953096520_7088260671258941174_n.jpg

exactly the owaisi brothers... they allways had a soft corner for anti-nationals like vikaruddin, and will always do so in the future...

PM modi also have soft corner for anti- nationals .

u dont believe me ???

check out this new report

Me is poor can't afford to give up subsidy. :p:
:what::what:

dont u have like 50 cows / buffaloes and 50 hectare land ????

Back
Top Bottom