What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

exactly the owaisi brothers... they allways had a soft corner for anti-nationals like vikaruddin, and will always do so in the future...
Personally they are not bad people. We have one house there, and they helped getting water connections and roads even though they know that we won't vote for them.
Well mannered fellows when dealing with us. But we know we must be cautious.

10300980_907062979356575_1350409698387074673_n.jpg

#Welcomegeneral is trending top & our media is pretty quiet about it. Wait till Pappu returns from his private holiday & see how our media #Presstitutes start cheerleading like real prostitutes! :sick:
@ranjeet

#Welcomegeneral is trending top & our media is pretty quiet about it. Wait till Pappu returns from his private holiday & see how our media #Presstitutes start cheerleading like real prostitutes! :sick:
@ranjeet
Media has been slapped really hard by Gen so we can understand the lull.

@JanjaWeed
look at this.
CCKi-d0UoAAKo77.png

@ranjeet

Due to my persistent efforts i was able to convince 3 of my office colleagues to give up TOI-let paper. Will continue the campaign till whole of office is TOI-let paper mukt.

Due to my persistent efforts i was able to convince 3 of my office colleagues to give up TOI-let paper. Will continue the campaign till whole of office is TOI-let paper mukt.
There's a campaign going on already in facebook to boycott timesnow! Don't know how successful it's going to be.. atleast an effort has been made.

11150979_342562819275280_8203438639974973760_n.jpg

I read ToI, The Hindu, IE, HT and find that all of them are scummy.

Out of this lot, IE seem to hate Hindus least.

what does it say ?? :o::o:
:p:

It says Modi and Badal are lovers of past life .............so Modi cant leave a Khalistani supporter Badal:rofl::rofl:

a true Pseudo-nationalist Prime minister we have.

Any idea when our PM is making a tour of India again??:partay:

Which model? AK-49 or AK-67? :woot:

maybe he is taking about Maya Kodnani model of 2002 ........Is she still in jail ???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom