What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Ban on Cows and unseasonal rain bro :(

Punjab farmers is not getting central relief this time ............Punjab govt. failed to submit report on crop damage ............they even havent done assessment in majority of districts ....and farmers have already started reaping wheat .......I hope ur govt did that

Punjab farmers is not getting central relief this time ............Punjab govt. failed to submit report on crop damage ............they even havent done assessment in majority of districts ....and farmers have already started reaping wheat .......I hope ur govt did that
when it comes to farmers "chalta hai" attitude is always there. Its about time that Center and state governments realize that it won't work any more.

PM modi also have soft corner for anti- nationals .

u dont believe me ???

check out this new report

:what::what:

dont u have like 50 cows / buffaloes and 50 hectare land ????

He drinks

rum_old5.jpg

when it comes to farmers "chalta hai" attitude is always there. Its about time that Center and state governments realize that it won't work any more.

well , my family is shifying from tradiational wheat rice stuff................my uncle just made a greenhouse like stuff in 3 hectare ( not a greenhouse ...but similar thing ...i dont know whats its called....I am noob at farming stuff).....he is growing vegetables in it as a test project....all that is not eaten in India and can be exported only .....many people are doing the same in my native village.........

India might face shortage of food grains in near future ...only then politicians will learn

Oye am not Rajdeep Sardesai. I love whisky:mad:

have u ever tried Tassie wines????

well , my family is shifying from tradiational wheat rice stuff................my uncle just made a greenhouse like stuff in 3 hectare ( not a greenhouse ...but similar thing ...i dont know whats its called....I am noob at farming stuff).....he is growing vegetables in it as a test project....all that is not eaten in India and can be exported only .....many people are doing the same in my native village.........

India might face shortage of food grains in near future ...only then politicians will learn

have u ever tried Tassie wines????
Yes just for a season no wheat or rice .... akal thikane aa jani hai inki.

No not into wines.

Yes just for a season no wheat or rice .... akal thikane aa jani hai inki.

No not into wines.

do u want me to order a bottle for u???
Wine Tasmania | Welcome to the world of Tasmanian wine.

Tasmania even have tourist route where they visit defferent wine yards to taste wines.

in weekend salamanca market ......there is always few wine yards giving away free wines for tasting as a publicity ........and so all Punjabi are seen on those stalls ....lol

do u want me to order a bottle for u???
Wine Tasmania | Welcome to the world of Tasmanian wine.

Tasmania even have tourist route where they visit defferent wine yards to taste wines.

in weekend salamanca market ......there is always few wine yards giving away free wines for tasting as a publicity ........and so all Punjabi are seen on those stalls ....lol
We'll share a bottle of wine after Punjab elections :p:
Have heard about those wine yards and where ever is free daru we are always there. :lol:

In a big blow to guys, their wives and girlfriends now can call and SMS even while in roaming without worrying about bills.
le lo woman empowerment. :hitwall:
Roaming goes cheaper: Trai cuts SMS, call tariffs - The Times of India

Back
Top Bottom