What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

way better than being called as a state of killing minorities,building temples for politicians,threatening and beating outside state peoples..and every one knows what is the impact of complete liquor ban in your Gujarat..

Yes, Gujarat is the SAFEST state in India for Women :coffee:

Unlike kerala, which is the MOST UNSAFE state in India for women.

The Babus must have really screwed up on this..

CBN is not known for making such big mistakes!! He never did so in his first 2 terms.. At some times he forced the lazy Babus who couldn't keep pace with him to work so much that they truely hated & disliked him due to which many of them used to work for his defeat in the Elections!!

And now once again, the lazy babus screw up opportunities for AP.. I hope he take strict action against those responsible.

Kinda True! :cheesy:

11094681_1816577425234584_4364697666358250708_n.jpg

Yes, Gujarat is the SAFEST state in India for Women :coffee:

Unlike kerala, which is the MOST UNSAFE state in India for women.
Absolutely..1.Gujarat 2.Bihar 3.Chattisgarh..It says the very authenticity of that survey..I don't get surprised if your Gujarat found to be the most safest destination/heaven for Muslims in this Universe conducted by any survey,even crossing Saudi or Oman miles ahead...Every sane Indian knows the ground realities of these survey..Only some blinds will take it as great..

Absolutely..1.Gujarat 2.Bihar 3.Chattisgarh..It says the very authenticity of that survey..I don't get surprised if your Gujarat found to be the most safest destination/heaven for Muslims in this Universe conducted by any survey,even crossing Saudi or Oman miles ahead...Every sane Indian knows the ground realities of these survey..Only some blinds will take it as great..

The Jaundiced eye will see the world yellow. Prejudiced blind christian fanatics like you will see $hit everywhere.

For those who want to see can google up Female Security Index (FSI) a survey conducted by Tata Strategic Management Group :coffee:

The Jaundiced eye will see the world yellow. Prejudiced blind christian fanatics like you will see $hit everywhere.

For those who want to see can google up Female Security Index (FSI) a survey conducted by Tata Strategic Management Group :coffee:

Any data that goes against his bigotry is to be dismissed. Last he had confused you with me and in another post was threatening to kill you. So much Christian love can hardly be borne by a mere mortal.

Arey they beat their old record of 49 days. Today is the 50th day. :lol:

BTW @Guynextdoor2 @isupportaap @Prometheus why is this survey showing so much difference as compared to India Today survey which said Kejriwal was the best CM. Maybe the category was for most entertaining CM

India news is bikau channel. They were putting ads of Kacha Baniyan and top story of Alien autopsy until the Modi interview. Now figure.

Any data that goes against his bigotry is to be dismissed. Last he had confused you with me and in another post was threatening to kill you. So much Christian love can hardly be borne by a mere mortal.
I am not confused...I know who is who..

Back
Top Bottom