What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I am against reservation for Jats but I don't know how to react to this piece of news.

CBvi2bBVIAABRqj.jpg:large

Same here don't know what to type

First you said blame akalis now you are defending akalis :lol:
Your post shows you know nothing about Punjab. Those who are supporting criminals are also criminals.
Yes you are right If they do not deliver in punjab, vote for someone else and now people of Punjab are shifting their support to AAP & congress. In 2017 Punjab will become another Delhi for BJP. Till then I have every right to condemn ruling parties for their wrong deeds & if you have any problem as a supporter I can do nothing about it.

LOL.... you have serious comprehension issues. But that is common among Aaptards.

Provide EVIDENCE of any Criminal activity. But I guess Aaptards to not need evidence, allegation is enough :lol:

Chore machaye shore. :disagree:

I don't know man, don't really know what to make of this news is it good (to lure them to fight a monster created by themselves) or bad (more reservation). Jat sabhas and khaps have been working to tackle female foeticide issue but could this make them to fight against it on a war footing?

Tough decision save Merit or save the Girl
Both are very important for India

I have a question do really Jats needs reservation . I mean some people say most jats have land holdings so they are not economically backward & don't need reservation.
What is your view as a Haryanvi do really Jats need reservation ? What is their average condition ?
Land holdings has shrunk down to 1 acre or lower than that in some villages, but like we have seen the benefits of reservation doesn't percolate down to people who really need it. Anyway I am all for equal opportunities for everyone don't support reservation at all.

Tough decision save Merit or save the Girl
Both are very important for India
It's not a zero sum game as you make it sound, save the girl child program will go on whether jats get reservation or not. :p:

LOL.... you have serious comprehension issues. But that is common among Aaptards.

Provide EVIDENCE of any Criminal activity. But I guess Aaptards to not need evidence, allegation is enough :lol:

Chore machaye shore. :disagree:
There is a problem with blind bhakts they normally can't see evidences because they just blindly follow their feku fuhrer. :lol:

Fascist Modi saving Indian criminals from the Islamic Jails.
Why Modi is stopping Muslims from exercising their right to dispense justice.
Modi must answer. :pissed:

CBr2mc9VEAEltvG.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom