What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

535946_1816393941919599_9065248749069474997_n.jpg

We voted for BJP to set the country on the right path not becuz he promised to live in some small house or something like that
Well we are living in a democratic country & everyone is free to vote for what he likes. Even I also think that it doesn't matter where our leaders live unless they are delivering promises. But for some members on this forum houses of AAP leaders is a big issue here.
But some of his MPs think the other way.
'No link between tobacco and cancer,' says BJP MP & beedi baron Shyam Charan Gupta | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Well we are living in a democratic country & everyone is free to vote for what he likes. Even I also think that it doesn't matter where our leaders live unless they are delivering promises. But for some members on this forum houses of AAP leaders is a big issue here.

'No link between tobacco and cancer,' says BJP MP & beedi baron Shyam Charan Gupta | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Now what happened to "democratic country" and freedom of speech when it comes to the BJP ? :cheesy:

So what bhaiyya?

Warning sizes will be increased as per PM's directive, case closed!

BJP-modi=ZERO

So according to you logical criticism & disapprovals are banned in our democracy. :crazy:

LOL..... now how do you come up with that ? :lol:

What logical criticism and disapproval are you talking about ? YOURS ? ........... is that the only one that matters ?

What about the logical criticism and disapproval of all those who support Tobacco ?

On a lighter note I was thinking about whether Delhi should be the priority city to protect with BMD.:crazy: I think Mumbai & Bangalore should be considered more important. Especially since Delhi insists on electing an potential economic nightmare of nuclear dimensions.....The Pakistanis may not even need to nuke Delhi, the people and their chosen representatives will likely do a good job themselves.

Shift the national capital and all the associated government and international stuff and Delhi is rendered inconsequential. I'd actually be in favor of having the capital in the heartlands, maybe somewhere in MP.

Post that make Delhi a full state and let Kejru go wild. :coffee:

Where were you when these AAP jokers made noise about a non-issue such as the houses of other leaders?

As opposed to the Karnataka government doing this:

State showers sops on ex-IAS officers
The government seems to be brimming with ideas when it comes to sops for bureaucrats, even if they are retired.
In a first-of-its-kind move, the State government through an executive order has decided to provide retired chief secretaries (CS) and additional chief secretaries (ACS) servant allowance of Rs 6,000, telephone charges of Rs 1,000 and medical reimbursement, as per the All India Services (medical attendance) Rules, 1954, with effect from April 1.

State showers sops on ex-IAS officers

Shift the national capital and all the associated government and international stuff and Delhi is rendered inconsequential. I'd actually be in favor of having the capital in the heartlands, maybe somewhere in MP.

Post that make Delhi a full state and let Kejru go wild. :coffee:

Why is he not doing dharna for statehood? :o:

Back
Top Bottom