What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

He will at the opportune moment. Perhaps, the Bihar elections. I hear he is very cozy with Lalu/Nitish. Such a honest political company he keeps. :laugh:

Bihar is once in a lifetime allignment of all secular forces on the planet :D AK should also jump in to complete the Holy nexus

LOL..... now how do you come up with that ? :lol:

What logical criticism and disapproval are you talking about ? YOURS ? ........... is that the only one that matters ?

What about the logical criticism and disapproval of all those who support Tobacco ?
Plz read the link I posted before jumping in favour of your party. Shyam Charan Gupta is MP of BJP . I have very much democratic right to critise him for his statements.
That would be because they made it into an issue. Getting hoisted by your own petard is expected in such cases.
Official House of Delhi CM in still very much small comparing lavish houses of BJP & other party CMs & central ministers. Main point of AAP leaders objection was on wastage of taxpayers money on expensive & luxuriant bunglows.

Plz read the link I posted before jumping in favour of your party. Shyam Charan Gupta is MP of BJP . I have very much democratic right to critise him for his statements.

Of course you do. You can criticize him in his personal capacity. Not the BJP, since he is neither the spokesperson of BJP nor is that the official party line.

But the reality is that in his personal capacity he is a NOBODY, so in reality the attack is on BJP.

So tell me again, what did you mean by " jumping in favour of your party." :coffee: ......... Hypocrite.

Official House of Delhi CM in still very much small comparing lavish houses of BJP & other party CMs & central ministers. Main point of AAP leaders objection was on wastage of taxpayers money on expensive & luxuriant bunglows.

I'm not one of those objecting, I think it's a trivial issue. However it was made big by AAP members, they should then expect some blowback.

Of course you do. You can criticize him in his personal capacity. Not the BJP, since he is neither the spokesperson of BJP nor is that the official party line.

But the reality is that in his personal capacity he is a NOBODY, so in reality the attack is on BJP.

So tell me again, what did you mean by " jumping in favour of your party." :coffee: ......... Hypocrite.
So you are not favouring a particular political party...... doesn't you ? :coffee:
1.Check out your last few replies to me you are lambasting me for critising BJP.
2. You are declaring a sitting BJP MP as nothing to defend party.

Height of hypocrisy.

BJP has never openly rejected Gupta's statement & in Punjab they are in alliance with people involved in drugs racket.
Still I am saying it doesn't matter what Mr. Modi says but his party is doing the other way in case of drugs.
I'm not one of those objecting, I think it's a trivial issue. However it was made big by AAP members, they should then expect some blowback.
Exactly what I am trying to say these over enthusiastic & fallacious blowbacks on AAP resulted in creating sympathy & support wave in favour of AAP among people. But still they are doing the same after embarrassing defeat in Delhi elections instead of trying something new & logical.

So you are not favouring a particular political party...... doesn't you ? :coffee:
1.Check out your last few replies to me you are lambasting me for critising BJP.
2. You are declaring a sitting BJP MP as nothing to defend party.

Height of hypocrisy.

BJP has never openly rejected Gupta's statement & in Punjab they are in alliance with people involved in drugs racket.
Still I am saying it doesn't matter what Mr. Modi says but his party is doing the other way in case of drugs.

BJP has no reason to reject Gupta's statement :lol: ........ its a free country and people have the freedom to take any positions under BJP rule. :disagree:

How is my defending someone's right to free speech "hypocrisy" ? especially since I also supported your right to free speech. :cheesy: Only you had no right to blame the BJP for something its MP said, the same way nobody can blame INDIA for a rape done by one of its citizens.

BJP is a minor partner in Punjab, Akali's are the major partner. So blame the Akali's, not the BJP. BJP is in a political partnership to establish a stable government in Punjab. The Ruling party has to take the major blame. Besides its not as if there was No Drug problem during Congress rule :P

Its a social disease, no point in blaming political parties.

BJP has no reason to reject Gupta's statement :lol: ........ its a free country and people have the freedom to take any positions under BJP rule. :disagree:

How is my defending someone's right to free speech "hypocrisy" ? especially since I also supported your right to free speech. :cheesy: Only you had no right to blame the BJP for something its MP said, the same way nobody can blame INDIA for a rape done by one of its citizens.

BJP is a minor partner in Punjab, Akali's are the major partner. So blame the Akali's, not the BJP. BJP is in a political partnership to establish a stable government in Punjab. The Ruling party has to take the major blame. Besides its not as if there was No Drug problem during Congress rule :P

Its a social disease, no point in blaming political parties.

Check you post again thoroughly you are contradicting your own statements after every line. :cheesy::rofl:

& about Punjab if Akalis are main culprit then why BJP is shielding them & their government. Akalis are in majority but government stands on support of BJP.
and also Mr. Modi has also inducted a Akali minister in his cabinet.

I am against reservation for Jats but I don't know how to react to this piece of news.

CBvi2bBVIAABRqj.jpg:large

Check you post again thoroughly you are contradicting your own statements after every line. :cheesy::rofl:

& about Punjab if Akalis are main culprit then why BJP is shielding them & their government. Akalis are in majority but government stands on support of BJP.
and also Mr. Modi has also inducted a Akali minister in his cabinet.

You are eager to criticize BJP but has No point on which to criticize it, so you are pointing to the Akali :lol:

Now that is just pathetic.

Even the Shiv sena is corrupt and has opposed the BJP, but even they have a minister in the cabinet.

Lok sabha election tie up must be honoured. As long as the minister perform, Modi will to keep them.

BJP has a duty to the electorate who voted them into power, in the sate and in the Country. If they do not deliver in punjab, vote for someone else, but stop this hypocrisy. Stop pointing to the Akali and shouting BJP...BJP. That is just shameful.

I am against reservation for Jats but I don't know how to react to this piece of news.

CBvi2bBVIAABRqj.jpg:large
By this logic no one deserves reservation because different type social malaise are prevalent in every community.
I don't think Mr. Modi have guts to say these type of things to his party's vote bank communites as Jats are mainly vote bank of INLD.

By this logic no one deserves reservation because different type social malaise are prevalent in every community.
I don't think Mr. Modi have guts to say these type of things to his party's vote bank communites as Jats are mainly vote bank of INLD.
I don't know man, don't really know what to make of this news is it good (to lure them to fight a monster created by themselves) or bad (more reservation). Jat sabhas and khaps have been working to tackle female foeticide issue but could this make them to fight against it on a war footing?

You are eager to criticize BJP but has No point on which to criticize it, so you are pointing to the Akali :lol:

Now that is just pathetic.

Even the Shiv sena is corrupt and has opposed the BJP, but even they have a minister in the cabinet.

Lok sabha election tie up must be honoured. As long as the minister perform, Modi will to keep them.

BJP has a duty to the electorate who voted them into power, in the sate and in the Country. If they do not deliver in punjab, vote for someone else, but stop this hypocrisy. Stop pointing to the Akali and shouting BJP...BJP. That is just shameful.
First you said blame akalis now you are defending akalis :lol:
Your post shows you know nothing about Punjab. Those who are supporting criminals are also criminals.
Yes you are right If they do not deliver in punjab, vote for someone else and now people of Punjab are shifting their support to AAP & congress. In 2017 Punjab will become another Delhi for BJP. Till then I have every right to condemn ruling parties for their wrong deeds & if you have any problem as a supporter I can do nothing about it.
I don't know man, don't really know what to make of this news is it good (to lure them to fight a monster created by themselves) or bad (more reservation). Jat sabhas and khaps have been working to tackle female foeticide issue but could this make them to fight against it on a war footing?
I have a question do really Jats needs reservation . I mean some people say most jats have land holdings so they are not economically backward & don't need reservation.
What is your view as a Haryanvi do really Jats need reservation ? What is their average condition ?

Back
Top Bottom