What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I don't know about that, but in the second link,there is a category 3 of that PDF you will find some castes who are dominant,
In AP Reddy,Kamma,Kapu are dominant castes.
Perhaps some Kannadigas here can clarify about the situation in Karnataka.

And Brahmin,Vysya,Raju & Velama can also be considered as Upper castes

Actually AAP is waiting for 15 lac to reach account of @IndoCarib ..........then people will get wifi
AAP waiting for 15 lac like this ...
B-qRu8yUAAAzqK8.jpg:large

@levina Aam Aadmi Party at work in Delhi assembly.

Last edited:
Was 15 lac mantioned in bjps manifesto ?

nope that was a "JUMLA" by lord Feku to feed his Bhakts

but one thing was in the manifesto..............increasing MSP of produce by farmers like myself.

BJP said in his menifesto ................we will give 50% profit over the cost of farming ...............but Modi govt filled afidavit in SC saying they are not gonna do that.................now that was not a "JUMLA"

Any comment ???

AAP waiting for 15 lac like this ...
B-qRu8yUAAAzqK8.jpg:large

omg ............look at Bhagwant maan:partay: salla tharki:rofl:

nope, its a rumour created by AAP and Congress.

nope it was a "JUMLA" by Modi

nope that was a "JUMLA" by lord Feku to feed his Bhakts

but one thing was in the manifesto..............increasing MSP of produce by farmers like myself.

BJP said in his menifesto ................we will give 50% profit over the cost of farming ...............but Modi govt filled afidavit in SC saying they are not gonna do that.................now that was not a "JUMLA"

Any comment ???

omg ............look at Bhagwant maan:partay: salla tharki:rofl:

nope it was a "JUMLA" by Modi

Yeppiiiii 50% subsidy in bijli free water delhi valooo aapki to nikl padi .... ;)

Delhi Govt cuts power tariff by 50 per cent for consumption up to 400 units per month: Manish Sisodia, AAP Press Conference

Back
Top Bottom